NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

Post by standard-issue Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Keep it civil please all. Again, this is the lightest moderated thread on the forum, but it still has boundaries. Intelligent banter is what makes this thread what it is.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

Post by RandomSil Mon May 14, 2018 12:41 pm

SI wrote:Keep it civil please all. Again, this is the lightest moderated thread on the forum, but it still has boundaries. Intelligent banter is what makes this thread what it is.

Explains why you don't post bants in this section.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon May 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Random wrote:
    SI wrote:Keep it civil please all. Again, this is the lightest moderated thread on the forum, but it still has boundaries. Intelligent banter is what makes this thread what it is.

Correct, and that is a fine example of intelligent banter that also cuts to the bone as the desired effect.

I am twice your age so only half as sharp. Although I do still have twice the hair left that you do; it's not meant to work like that, but lucky for me.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Mon May 14, 2018 3:49 pm

No issues on my end. Walch has blown a gasket for some unknown reason.

Is it because I said BL deserved the win? He has a better squad IMO and had a player in his squad who scored a century. From that alone he deserved the win.

Walch needs to stop addressing me with such attitude, pull his head in and set a better example.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon May 14, 2018 5:17 pm

I almost bloody choked on sunday. had the egg on face pic ready to go

Crichton charging home with Widdop and Johnston plodding round the field. got home in the end.

Cant believe I picked up Kikau and Hess from free agents. Would have been screwed without them.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon May 14, 2018 5:32 pm

SI wrote:
    Random wrote:

Correct, and that is a fine example of intelligent banter that also cuts to the bone as the desired effect.

I am twice your age so only half as sharp. Although I do still have twice the hair left that you do; it's not meant to work like that, but lucky for me.

Ya know the sort of comment that cuts right through you and leaves you feeling empty inside... That's the sort of comment right there. Razz I just can't commit to shaving it all off when I should. I have like an Adam Sandler egg head.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon May 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Moose wrote:
    No issues on my end. Walch has blown a gasket for some unknown reason.

Is it because I said BL deserved the win? He has a better squad IMO and had a player in his squad who scored a century. From that alone he deserved the win.

Walch needs to stop addressing me with such attitude, pull his head in and set a better example.

Alright, it's finished now. He could have addressed you in a better manner, and you could act like less of a bellend. At least.. wait is that a Welsh word or a British word? What the fuck are Welsh words, I just googled it and got cynghanedd wtf does that shit even mean.

Anyway, bullshits over. Don't drag the thread into the dreggs.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon May 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Me and moosey are the old timers when it comes to this thread and deserve respect. Ryno to a lesser extent too he is basically the fatter balder member of the group.

Then there is the new boy welshy who on the outside is a top bloke but underneath the many layers is still a massive kent.

Then their is the has beens in sauce reed and SI who sit around smoking their pipes reminiscing of the good old days when they used to be relevant ????
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon May 14, 2018 6:30 pm

B/L wrote:Me and moosey are the old timers when it comes to this thread and deserve respect. Ryno to a lesser extent too he is basically the fatter balder member of the group.

Then there is the new boy welshy who on the outside is a top bloke but underneath the many layers is still a massive kent.

Then their is the has beens in sauce reed and SI who sit around smoking their pipes reminiscing of the good old days when they used to be relevant ????
    Laugh 3
    Sauce Reed
    Sauce Reed

Post by Sauce Reed Mon May 14, 2018 10:14 pm

kents
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Mon May 14, 2018 10:29 pm

This thread is more entertaining then any Broncos match from this year.

Popcorn.gif

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon May 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Random wrote:
    SI wrote:
    Random wrote:

Ya know the sort of comment that cuts right through you and leaves you feeling empty inside... That's the sort of comment right there. Razz I just can't commit to shaving it all off when I should. I have like an Adam Sandler egg head.

I do share your pain, I have been thinning since early 20's, just very slow and I had ridiculously thick curly hair to begin with so I think it's lasted a bit longer. I have a pretty fucking big forehead, not Nate Myles like, but I certainly wasn't missed when they were doling out Frontal bones. So when it finally does go a bit further back I'm gonna scare some small children (more than I do now).

Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Tue May 15, 2018 12:13 am

You're all flogs/carrots in my eyes.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue May 15, 2018 8:05 am

Moose wrote:This thread is more entertaining then any Broncos match from this year.

Popcorn.gif

That's cause we have played shit all year.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Thu May 17, 2018 7:31 am

Looks like the cows have found time in their busy schedule to update their side

A bath for Ryno awaits.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 pm

Random what's the go with your team for this week. Did you do a royal stuff up in honour of the wedding ?
    Sauce Reed
    Sauce Reed

Post by Sauce Reed Sat May 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Had all 4 players that got sin binned tonight lol
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sat May 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Start running the bath Moosey and Random.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat May 19, 2018 10:51 pm

Sauce Reed wrote:Had all 4 players that got sin binned tonight lol

Shocked
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Sun May 20, 2018 6:06 am

B/L wrote:Start running the bath Moosey and Random.
    I only do threesome's when the other parties are women. Sorrynotsorry.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:50 pm