NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Lebs reporting there is no quote button on iPad.

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Lebs reporting there is no quote button on iPad. Empty Lebs reporting there is no quote button on iPad.

Post by standard-issue Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:21 am

As above Random, I don't even know what an iPad is...
    Lebbo73

Lebs reporting there is no quote button on iPad. Empty Re: Lebs reporting there is no quote button on iPad.

Post by Lebbo73 Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:22 am

And there is no place to Login or out!
    Krump
    Krump

Lebs reporting there is no quote button on iPad. Empty Re: Lebs reporting there is no quote button on iPad.

Post by Krump Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:39 am

Lebbo73 wrote:And there is no place to Login or out!
    Are you using the full version or mobile? I haven't had any issues on my ipad yet, I use safari on it if that makes a difference.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Lebbo, have a look now. I believe it was an error in the coding.

You should now have a grey arrow near the Top Right of the forum. (That allows you to log in/out and allows you to revert to the default website forum.)

I have also added the Quote/Edit/Delete buttons to posts on the mobile side of things.

(If you were already viewing on the full version can you post a screenshot of the issue you are having if this has not resolved it.)
    Lebbo73

Post by Lebbo73 Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:39 pm

RandomSil wrote:Lebbo, have a look now. I believe it was an error in the coding.

You should now have a grey arrow near the Top Right of the forum. (That allows you to log in/out and allows you to revert to the default website forum.)

I have also added the Quote/Edit/Delete buttons to posts on the mobile side of things.

(If you were already viewing on the full version can you post a screenshot of the issue you are having if this has not resolved it.)
    Thanks SI. Random, you are a champion. It is all good now!!
    Lebbo73

Post by Lebbo73 Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Krump wrote:
    Are you using the full version or mobile? I haven't had any issues on my ipad yet, I use safari on it if that makes a difference.
    Thanks also Krump