NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 57

standard-issue
    standard-issue

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 57 - Page 5 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 57

Post by standard-issue Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:16 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:Trades and team for next week lads?

Tolman>Fifita and Scott>cash out for me

Leaves this team to run out

McInnes
    Fifita
    Crichton Buhrer Gallen JDB Taumalolo Lane
    Cleary SJ
    Sione Hayne
    Walker Mansour RTS

Then need 2 of MWZ, Nu Brown and the cash out for Scott to play

Bromwich>Fifita

I could be down to 14, depending on SMat/NuBrown.

McInnes
    Fifita, Musgrove
    Surgess, Crichton, Manners, JDB, Lane
    SJ, Cleary, NuBrown
    Fui, Suli
    Turbo, Dedwards

Not counting on SMat or Laybutt, but I have a feeling NuBrown will play, even if it's a bench spot.
    B/L
    B/L

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 57 - Page 5 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 57

Post by B/L Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Wanted to finish the round inside the top 100. Sitting in 100th.

Kents.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:19 pm

McInnes
    Fifita
    Cleary SJ
    Sione Hayne
    Walker Mansour RTS

Guth to Ted (if fit). Goodbye King Guth, thanks for your bye work but you're not Tedesco even if you're going to be 5k more expensive.

McCullough
    Fifita, Taupau
    Mannering, Gallen, Surgess, Crichton, JDB, Fui
    SJ, Lolohea
    SMat, TTrbo
    Tedesco, Edwards, Cody, Hayne

Hoping this is my big round after just about treading water this week.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Moose wrote:Ross 40
    Wardle 12
    Lamb 29
    King 28
    SMata'utia 29
    Fitzgibbon 33
    Barnett 45
    Buhrer 36
    Yates 9

Hopoate 48
    Montoya 52
    Tolman 64
    Frawley 24
    Fualalo 32
    RFM 61
    Elliott 43
    Tualau 20
    Fine 13
    Saunders 10

#whocancagethemoose

Captain Tolman lost that TB but gained an extra 10 metres. I'll take it Very Happy
    Onthebeatpete
    Onthebeatpete

Post by Onthebeatpete Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:24 pm

McInnes
    Fifita
    Cleary SJ
    Sione Hayne
    Walker Mansour RTS

Isn't Blair looking at a season ending injury? Maybe keep Scott?

My team for next week will be

Taupau, Eisenhuth
    Crichton, Gallen, Taumalolo, (De Belin) (Marsters)
    Cherry Evans, Johnson
    Leilua, Hayne, (Fuimaoano)
    Rapana, Tedesco, Edwards, (Walker), (Tuivasa Sheck)
    Don't have a hooker so will get an AE from Marsters.

Unavailable; C. Smith, B. Smith, N. Brown, J. Graham, C. Munster.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:24 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

McInnes
    Fifita
    Cleary SJ
    Sione Hayne
    Walker Mansour RTS

Guth to Ted (if fit). Goodbye King Guth, thanks for your bye work but you're not Tedesco even if you're going to be 5k more expensive.

McCullough
    Fifita, Taupau
    Mannering, Gallen, Surgess, Crichton, JDB, Fui
    SJ, Lolohea
    SMat, TTrbo
    Tedesco, Edwards, Cody, Hayne

Hoping this is my big  round after just about treading water this week.

That team should move you back up there mate. Surprised by the Guth move but understand the extra game with Ted. How many trades?
    Onthebeatpete
    Onthebeatpete

Post by Onthebeatpete Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:33 pm

Smat has suffered a compound fracture to his finger and is out for 4-6 weeks.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Onthebeatpete wrote:Smat has suffered a compound fracture to his finger and is out for 4-6 weeks.

Cheers for the update, expected this sort of outcome.

rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:36 pm

SI wrote:

That team should move you back up there mate.  Surprised by the Guth move but understand the extra game with Ted.  How many trades?

Er...three at the moment. Final 17 more or less set (want to bring in NBrown for JBrom but pointless this week). Rolling home with extra injury cover (Aubs, SMat, Hayne, Lolohea, Fui) rather than spare trades on a final 17 of

McCull, Friend
    Fifi, Brown, Taupau
    Mannering, Gallen, Surgess, JDB, Crichton
    SJ, Munster
    TTrbo, Scott/Aubs
    Tedesco, Edwards, CWalker/Hayne

EDIT SMat news changes things. Will have to reevaluate, because obviously he's a sell.

Last edited by rhinoceroo on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Still worth bringing in Kapow?  I wanted Mannering but with a front row of Fifita Brown Kaufusi and Yates and no DPP in the second row, I obviously have to get a front row this week, which is annoying.  Should be a decent price.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:40 pm

The in-house NRL Fantasy Fanatics Eliminator will begin in Round 20.

I will get a thread up this week with the guidelines.

As stipulated in the pre-season Leagues threads, only those Fanatics in the 8 NRL Fantasy Fanatics (L1 through L8) seeded Leagues are eligible.  This incorporates the vast majority of our active members.  Apologies to our new posters who won't be able to participate, and those few seasoned posters who didn't make the seeded Leagues.  We do this for various reasons to ensure the Eliminator runs smoothly.

For those who missed out, you will be able to participate next year in our Leagues and Eliminator Very Happy

EDIT: Bren set the Eliminator League up with the Fanatics Overall Group, which is why everyone had 3 codes instead of the normal 2.  What this means is there will be no registration requirements this year.  If you are in L1 through L8 you are automatically entered.  There is nothing to be done to enter, you allready are entered if in a Fanatics seeded League Very Happy

Last edited by SI on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Vanish
    Vanish

Post by Vanish Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:45 pm

McInnes
    Fifita Taupau McGuire
    Gallen Surgess Crichton Tlolo Merrin
    SJ Cleary F.Brown
    Hayne Fui
    RTS Walker Edwards

Should have 17 if all my players back up from Origin. SMat's injury is leaving me a bit exposed but it hardly seems worth spending one of my last 5 trades replacing a centre.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:51 pm

My team looking like;

McInnes Brailey
    Fifita Yates Kaufusi Brown
    Surgess Tolo JDB Crichton Fui Elliot
    SJ Cleary Munster Laybutt
    Croker Cotric Kelly SMat
    Walker Edwards Lolohea Slater Semi

Not sure what the go is with Kelly, but if Fifi backs up I have 9 trades so should be able to get 17 using 2. Wanted to cash out Semi and upgrade Elliot but looks like SMat to someone and Elliot or Kaufusi to Taupau, Mannering if Fifi backs up and I'm guessing Yates gets his regular game time back next week. Might see more with SMat out too.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Chewie wrote:

I thought Rabs was KFP  Shocked

Congrats on winning our H2H btw

Thanks mate. I have to keep on winning with Milchy breathing down my neck. He's assembled quite a team.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Bren set the Eliminator League up with the Fanatics Overall Group, which is why everyone had 3 codes instead of the normal 2.  What this means is there will be no registration requirements this year.  If you are in L1 through L8 you are automatically entered.  There is nothing to be done to enter, you allready are entered if in a Fanatics seeded League Very Happy

I have added the above to my previous post, but posting again for those who have allready read that post.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:03 pm

wolfking wrote:My team looking like;

McInnes Brailey
    Fifita Yates Kaufusi Brown
    Surgess Tolo JDB Crichton Fui Elliot
    SJ Cleary Munster Laybutt
    Croker Cotric Kelly SMat
    Walker Edwards Lolohea Slater Semi

Not sure what the go is with Kelly, but if Fifi backs up I have 9 trades so should be able to get 17 using 2.  Wanted to cash out Semi and upgrade Elliot but looks like SMat to someone and Elliot or Kaufusi to Taupau, Mannering if Fifi backs up and I'm guessing Yates gets his regular game time back next week.  Might see more with SMat out too.

Still 9 trades! If shit hits the fan you will be laughing. Last year was non eventful in regards injuries in the run home and quite a few including me finished with a trade or 2 up our sleeves. Last year was the best season in the last decade that I can remember for no injuries so thinking SMat is just the start of it.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Smat being out puts me down to 14 next week including Hampton and thats if Teddy backs up. Will we get 3 trades this week ?
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 pm

No trades for me this week. My team will be:
    McInnes
    Fifita, Taupau
    Surgess, Crichton, Gallen, Taumalolo, Lane
    SJ, DCE, Lamb
    Croker, Fuimaono, Kelly
    D. Edwards, RTS, C. Walker, Klokstad

I've listed 18 players. If Klokstad is picked, I'll drop Kelly but I think Kata will be back so Klokstad might be out. I'm sure Brown will persevere with Lamb even though he had a shocker & cost the Knights the victory with a poor kick on the last tackle. I hope his confidence isn't too shot & he can pick himself up & put it behind him.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 pm

SI wrote:Last year was non eventful in regards injuries in the run home and quite a few including me finished with a trade or 2 up our sleeves.  Last year was the best season in the last decade that I can remember for no injuries so thinking SMat is just the start of it.

Finishing the season with trades in the bank? What is this sorcery!! Shocked
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:10 pm

SI wrote:

Still 9 trades!  If shit hits the fan you will be laughing.  Last year was non eventful in regards injuries in the run home and quite a few including me finished with a trade or 2 up our sleeves.  Last year was the best season in the last decade that I can remember for no injuries so thinking SMat is just the start of it.

I was in the same boat. Was using trades the last few weeks for fun putting in random PODS that didn't work and probably ended up hurting my ranking. Yeah, have the ability now to upgrade next week, get Smith in round 20, then another decent upgrade in 21 if I want which should leave me with 3 trades into round 21 which should be plenty. Having some depth and holding the likes of Cotric and Croker in the Centres has worked out so far with SMat going down. Looking through the centres, jeez really not much on offer. Tommy obvioulsy the gun but might just stick with the Raiders pairing or Hayne if he backs up.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:35 pm