NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY

Honeysett
    Honeysett

2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY

Post by Honeysett Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:04 am

Moose wrote:
    Last word? What sort of childish shit is that?
    The difference is my posts are only relating to your clubs poor performance, it appears as though you seem to be trying to make it more personal and directly aim your posts towards your opinion of myself and not just your opinion of the club I support.

We weren't talking about football teams at first but that's fine play the poor me card. As for the last word being childish, most would have seen more jabs in good humour and just copped it. You kept going which is fine and encouraged. I would just like to point out its ironic calling something childish when you've been hammering on about how you've be *ahem* "balls deep" Keep beating that chest, Rockstar. Eventually people might believe you if you say it another 3 times.

But anyway let's talk football teams.

Chances of winning the grand final in 2017: Broncos and Knights = 0%
    Premierships in the last decade = 0

In the immortal words of Ricky Bobby "if you're not first, you're last"
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY

Post by Revraiser Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:15 am

Is it true we have 'search partys' on hand when fellow forumites go missing for certain amounts of time ?

Please confirm, as this would add to peace of mind when hiking within my plush bushy endeavours of a weekend Beer
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:16 am

Why cant i 'like' my own post ?

Circle Jerk
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:21 am

Some people do like their own posts..

I'll give ONE of them a like.. Purely because I'm settling off on a Bucks party so I made need a search party myself.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Honeysett wrote:
    We weren't talking about football teams at first but that's fine play the poor me card. As for the last word being childish, most would have seen more jabs in good humour and just copped it. You kept going which is fine and encouraged. I would just like to point out its ironic calling something childish when you've been hammering on about how you've be *ahem* "balls deep" Keep beating that chest, Rockstar. Eventually people might believe you if you say it another 3 times.

But anyway let's talk football teams.

Chances of winning the grand final in 2017: Broncos and Knights = 0%
    Premierships in the last decade = 0

In the immortal words of Ricky Bobby "if you're not first, you're last"

Poor me card? I'm not playing any such thing. I am just questioning your behavior. The way I see it is that you decided to inject yourself and quoted my post to try and ridicule myself despite my post having absolutely nothing to do with you, nor was there any attempt on my behalf to ridicule you or draw you in. It is not the first time this has occurred either. I truly believe there is a deeper meaning for doing so whether that be jealousy, envy or hatred? You seem to question any post I make regarding bets won or nights out at every given opportunity. Is it because you think I would lie about such things? If so what has led to you coming to that conclusion? Is it just an assumption you made due to our shared dislike for one another?

Everyone toots their own horn and brags (for want of a better word) on the odd occasion, it seems that every time I do so on this forum you are the first person to pop up and make a derisive comment or try and question said events (which is what occurred here, starting the back and forth posts between us in this thread). Classic example of this is "people might believe you if you say it another 3 times".

I called the notion of "trying to get the last word" childish, not yourself directly. Unless you had that mindset and legitimately were trying to do so?

On the most part I have tried to keep any banter between us focused on the football clubs we support (although I am guilty of failing to do so at times). It just appears from my perspective that you seem to push the line more so at times to try and turn some banter into more personal taunting and ridicule. If this is the case then I will follow the same notion that I have with another poster on this forum. To openly request that you block myself as I am unable to block your account.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:22 pm

A couple of people need to revisit the title of this thread
    2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 200

Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:32 pm

@code_delta

Agreed!

2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 Tenor

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:10 pm

Moose wrote:

Poor me card? I'm not playing any such thing. I am just questioning your behavior. The way I see it is that you decided to inject yourself and quoted my post to try and ridicule myself despite my post having absolutely nothing to do with you, nor was there any attempt on my behalf to ridicule you or draw you in. It is not the first time this has occurred either. I truly believe there is a deeper meaning for doing so whether that be jealousy, envy or hatred? You seem to question any post I make regarding bets won or nights out at every given opportunity. Is it because you think I would lie about such things? If so what has led to you coming to that conclusion? Is it just an assumption you made due to our shared dislike for one another?

Everyone toots their own horn and brags (for want of a better word) on the odd occasion, it seems that every time I do so on this forum you are the first person to pop up and make a derisive comment or try and question said events (which is what occurred here, starting the back and forth posts between us in this thread). Classic example of this is "people might believe you if you say it another 3 times".

I called the notion of "trying to get the last word" childish, not yourself directly. Unless you had that mindset and legitimately were trying to do so?

On the most part I have tried to keep any banter between us focused on the football clubs we support (although I am guilty of failing to do so at times). It just appears from my perspective that you seem to push the line more so at times to try and turn some banter into more personal taunting and ridicule. If this is the case then I will follow the same notion that I have with another poster on this forum. To openly request that you block myself as I am unable to block your account.

There's no jealousy, there's absolutely no envy and I don't care enough about you to hate you. I nothing you. Which is not meant to be an insult, I just don't care that much to build that type of emotion.

Basically I haven't said anything to you since your "rebirth" then you kept going on and on like a tool so I thought I'd have some fun at your expense and hopefully knock you down a peg in the meantime with the way you were acting. I don't think it's a stretch to say that other people are annoyed/feel the way judging by the likes and dislikes on our posts.

I've called you out twice this year. Twice. Once for saying you won money with a bet you didn't share details with, which I would have done with anyone because it's a dick move in betting circles and the second after you posted again and again about some fabled wedding threesome like you're the first man on earth to get his dick sucked. Make no mistake about it mate, while I'm the first people to call you out on it I'm certainly not alone in my thinking.

The question is why when you're hiding behind an alt are you a decent poster and then when you've come out to everyone you go back to being to annoying twat that you said you wanted to step away from being. All it really comes down it is you're an attention whore. Not to say that I'm not because obviously I love making people laugh and have a dig. You just come across as someone so desperate for attention that you bullshit your way through conversations. Much like how you weren't going to have enough time to play fantasy this year, yet still managed to create an alt account and update your team every week.

So in summary you're like rainclouds, when you fuck off everyone has a nice day.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:24 pm

You're getting buried here, mate. The bookmakers have me at a $1.10 favourite. Just so when you win a motza you can tell everyone the odds you got on for me to win.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:36 pm

I'm bummed my Battlefield Earth gif after L Ron Hubbard was mentioned went through to the keeper. How often do you get to use something like that on a footy forum.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:41 pm

No Worries wrote:I'm bummed my Battlefield Earth gif after L Ron Hubbard was mentioned went through to the keeper. How often do you get to use something like that on a footy forum.

Yeah that went over my head to be honest. Uncultured swine.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm

We could do with some rain tho
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:05 pm

2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 Tumblr_mn2v56tpyz1sqvibto1_400
    2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 Giphy
    2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 Raining_david_tennant
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:54 pm

No Worries wrote:I'm bummed my Battlefield Earth gif after L Ron Hubbard was mentioned went through to the keeper. How often do you get to use something like that on a footy forum.

Once? And now you've blown it.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:54 pm

code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:18 pm

2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 200w
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:20 pm

Honeysett wrote:You're getting buried here, mate. The bookmakers have me at a $1.10 favourite. Just so when you win a motza you can tell everyone the odds you got on for me to win.

There is no "winning" to be had here. I'm not sure why you have that mindset as that is definitely not what I am trying to achieve. Rather I am just trying to improve my user experience on this forum by requesting you either block my account (as I am unable to block yourself) or you refrain from replying to my posts unless I directly ask you a question or unless you are responding to a rugby league related comment I have made that you disagree with. For some reason you failed to address this most important and crucial information in your previous post.

While the subject has no real purpose to this conversation however since you mentioned it I feel the need to correct you and fully explain the situation. Yes I did state last year that I would not be playing NRL Fantasy this year due to a miriad of reasons. However looking back now maybe it wasn't such a silly decision as I did finish in the top 100 this year.

One of the reasons why my initial intention was to not play Fantasy this year was due to health reasons (which I have openly discussed and am happy to do so as I believe it is such an important topic that is still taboo at times). As you are well aware I did take some time out from the forum and NRL Fantasy for almost a month while I was on holidays and I did return for a period under an alt to ease myself back into the Fanatics community (this must be the alt you are referring to? If not I am not sure what other alt you mean?) Other reasons why I originally planned to not play Fantasy this year were the fact that I knew ahead of time that I would be selling my business and moving onto a different career path, due to several reason this did not happen to only somewhat recently however during this time I did have minimal input into the Fanatics community and my NRL Fantasy team, hence why my ranking dropped off somewhat at the back end of the year.

My posts of late regarding my "fabled threesome" as you call it and my winning bet on the Cowboys were not meant to annoy others or create such distress which they seem to have done. Rather they were meant to be in celebration and/or to be laughed at (hence why I used those GIFs in this thread) yet it seems to have had the opposite effect as you have openly stated the need/desire to try and knock me down a peg. Outside of those comments I don't believe I have made any posts that would have caused any friction or animosity between myself and other forum members.

You are right I did state I was trying to move on from my previous poor behavior on the forums and this plan of action is still in place. I fail to see how my posts about certain bet winnings or making fun of myself and situations I have found myself in would have any negative effects. I did not direct these comments at any individual poster hence why I questioned your actions and comments towards myself and your intentions in trying to create friction by directing your comments at me personally rather then just mocking or making fun off the NRL team I support.

Any way this post and the preceding posts between us are becoming rather monotonous. I will once again request that as a forum moderator could you please either block my account so you are unable to view my posts (as I am unable to do so of yourself) or that you kindly refrain from addressing or responding to my posts unless I have addressed you directly or you disagree with a rugby league related that I have made. I make this request of you in order to improve my own personal user experience on this forum. Or as the lyrics sung by the artist Sigrid - "Oh-oh-oh, ooh, ooh, Don't kill my vibe".

Thank you.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Cool story bros, let's kick this off next year when we hit Thread 51.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:02 pm

2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 Werd1
    2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 XdNskO9
    2017 NRL.COM Fantasy thread party 51 PARTY PARTY PARTY - Page 16 Dolphins31

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:37 am