NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread

2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread - Page 21 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Krump wrote:
    It goes off average not end price though, he'll be unders.

Thankfully Ash Taylor went off injured then. He will be the 2016 HLF version of Arey/DCE etc... well hopefully.

2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread - Page 21 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Beast From The Big East wrote:

For next year in fantasy?

Will take a lot to convince me he's worthwhile to own. Hasn't shown the kicking game to elevate himself to the top tier of fantasy halves. Will surely take on more of a dominant half role but can't bridge the 15-20 point gap in just line break and try assists consistently. Heard somewhere Foran would like to play at halfback so that should see a more hands on role in terms of leading the team around the field but there will surely be cheaper options with huge upside potential and even guys in a similar price range like Sezer/Maloney would be better gambles

I'm talking for the Origin period. Hey some people put in Sandow over that period last year. I'm certain that Foran would be a better option than him.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:

I'm talking for the Origin period. Hey some people put in Sandow over that period last year. I'm certain that Foran would be a better option than him.

ah sorry about that MF. was thinking you were meaning as a legitimate season option. definitely would be someone to consider although with the state of my team I will likely be into single digit trades come origin period

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Bren wrote:

Nostalgia. Got them feels bro.

Yoshi everytime! I was actually playing that and super smash last night.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:58 pm

ah sorry about that MF. was thinking you were meaning as a legitimate season option. definitely would be someone to consider although with the state of my team I will likely be into single digit trades come origin period

All good man I didn't really elaborate on anything. The funny thing is if he opens with a 70 or so on round 1 everyone will jump on him me included. I just don't think he will improve that much on last year maybe just more kicking stats.. I will consider him if the price is right ofcourse everyone will.

Im keen for DCE, Sezer, Hastings and either some cheap cheap half or if I can't get a team I like i'll throw A-Rey in and go cheap somewhere else
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:40 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

All good man I didn't really elaborate on anything. The funny thing is if he opens with a 70 or so on round 1 everyone will jump on him me included. I just don't think he will improve that much on last year maybe just more kicking stats.. I will consider him if the price is right ofcourse everyone will.

Im keen for DCE, Sezer, Hastings and either some cheap cheap half or if I can't get a team I like i'll throw A-Rey in and go cheap somewhere else

Depending on prices and team lists I'm thinking that most teams will have at least Hastings and 1 of DCE/A-Rey. Then there will be guys like Ash Taylor, Sezer, Maloney pop up, along with some deciding to spend big and throw in JT, SJ, Hunt and maybe the other of DCE/A-Rey. Personally going to go with DCE, A-Rey and Hastings to start with and will decide on either Ash Taylor/Sezer depending on prices.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:46 am

Will be interesting to see how SJ starts and how many go him straight off the bat.  You would think very few experienced DTers would.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Depending on prices and team lists I'm thinking that most teams will have at least Hastings and 1 of DCE/A-Rey. Then there will be guys like Ash Taylor, Sezer, Maloney pop up, along with some deciding to spend big and throw in JT, SJ, Hunt and maybe the other of DCE/A-Rey. Personally going to go with DCE, A-Rey and Hastings to start with and will decide on either Ash Taylor/Sezer depending on prices.

Isn't Hunt missing the first week due to suspension?

Its much like what Hannah did a few years back when Cronk missed the first week. She brought him and benched him the first week to save a trade. It paid off it was the season he had a blinder! I think Hunt will still be a top teir half but i wont start with him. No reason he wont drop a fair bit in price.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:54 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:

Isn't Hunt missing the first week due to suspension?

Its much like what Hannah did a few years back when Cronk missed the first week. She brought him and benched him the first week to save a trade. It paid off it was the season he had a blinder! I think Hunt will still be a top teir half but i wont start with him. No reason he wont drop a fair bit in price.
    You are clearly NOT a Goldfish  Very Happy

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:20 pm

SI wrote:
    You are clearly NOT a Goldfish  Very Happy

Haha how so standard?

Oh a memory joke haha
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:06 pm

SI wrote:Will be interesting to see how SJ starts and how many go him straight off the bat.  You would think very few experienced DTers would.

Will avoid him to start with and hope he drops a bit and is a prime upgrade target come round 8 or so. Same think with RTS. Realistically, RTS' price/average is pretty much maxed out for realistic expectations and he can only go down. Will much rather take Teddy to start with who should put out similar stats as last year as he doesn't have to deal with changing teams/warriors poor start. Can then upgrade Teddy if need be or deal with finding the cash to get RTS

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Will avoid him to start with and hope he drops a bit and is a prime upgrade target come round 8 or so. Same think with RTS. Realistically, RTS' price/average is pretty much maxed out for realistic expectations and he can only go down. Will much rather take Teddy to start with who should put out similar stats as last year as he doesn't have to deal with changing teams/warriors poor start. Can then upgrade Teddy if need be or deal with finding the cash to get RTS

I think with RTS even if he scores 50's his price will drop so hopefully he has one terrible score of like 25 and drop a shit ton and will be prime for the pikcing after a couple of rounds.

Im still keen on seeing what Jo burg will be priced at. But i think fanhub will ruin it and price him at like 300k or something not worth taking the risk on.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:

I think with RTS even if he scores 50's his price will drop so hopefully he has one terrible score of like 25 and drop a shit ton and will be prime for the pikcing after a couple of rounds.

Im still keen on seeing what  Jo burg will be priced at. But i think fanhub will ruin it and price him at like 300k or something not worth taking the risk on.  

Can't see the Warriors clicking early on and would expect RTS to have a couple of dud games. May go with a guy like Gordon as my 2nd WFB behind teddy so that it makes it easy to upgrade to RTS rather than going with some cheaper options as it will be easier than finding 150k somehow to upgrade
    Sashamaloo
    Sashamaloo

Post by Sashamaloo Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:40 pm

" alt=""/>
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Good stuff Sash. How did the eyes end up by the way?
    Sashamaloo
    Sashamaloo

Post by Sashamaloo Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Pretty good still red in one the other is pale pink.

I am glad the pain is gone.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Sashamaloo wrote:Pretty good still red in one the other is pale pink.

I am glad the pain is gone.
    Glad to hear you are on the mend. How long has it been since you had the pterygium surgery?

Sashamaloo
    Sashamaloo

Post by Sashamaloo Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Bren wrote:
    Glad to hear you are on the mend. How long has it been since you had the pterygium surgery?

Had it middle of August and had scar tissue cut off the graft mid October.

Routine check up tomorrow.

Hoping no more scar tissue to be cut off.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:32 pm

My eyes get red every other weekend.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:37 pm

Honeysett wrote:My eyes get red every other weekend.
    Bitch please. Your eyes wouldnt be so red if you stopped crying over NSW getting absolutely belted this year in origin.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:00 am