NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Share

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6747
    Reputation : 700
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by SI on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:16 pm

    Who else is on there and is it saying Content Not Available Crying or Very sad  ?

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2414
    Reputation : 507
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by No Worries on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:40 pm

    Cut back on the cides mate Beer

    Krump

    Posts : 2280
    Reputation : 336
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by Krump on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:14 am

    You need an add SI?

    ryno_

    Posts : 629
    Reputation : 64
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by ryno_ on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:03 pm

    Itll get removed every 3-4 weeks, whenever Mumma Mia realise its back up. Kill joys.

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6747
    Reputation : 700
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by SI on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:25 pm

    @ryno_ wrote:Itll get removed every 3-4 weeks, whenever Mumma Mia realise its back up. Kill joys.
    Yeah, some ridiculously funny stuff on there.  

    @Krump that would be awesome please mate  Very Happy

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2414
    Reputation : 507
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by No Worries on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:41 am

    What is it ?

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6747
    Reputation : 700
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:19 pm

    @No Worries wrote:What is it ?
    In summary, a no holds barred FB page for blokes to post whatever they want.

    I've only been on it a month or 2 but there are over 100,000 members and it just kind of sprung up over night.  It's invite only; I'd invite you nut the page has moved to another one that I'm not in which is why Krumpy was offering to invite me as you can't just join.

    Krump

    Posts : 2280
    Reputation : 336
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by Krump on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:47 pm

    Standard has an Issue wrote:
    In summary, a no holds barred FB page for blokes to post whatever they want.

    I've only been on it a month or 2 but there are over 100,000 members and it just kind of sprung up over night.  It's invite only; I'd invite you nut the page has moved to another one that I'm not in which is why Krumpy was offering to invite me as you can't just join.

    I'll have a look when I get home from work, I totally forgot. No Worries will fit right in.

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6747
    Reputation : 700
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:53 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Standard has an Issue wrote:
    In summary, a no holds barred FB page for blokes to post whatever they want.

    I've only been on it a month or 2 but there are over 100,000 members and it just kind of sprung up over night.  It's invite only; I'd invite you nut the page has moved to another one that I'm not in which is why Krumpy was offering to invite me as you can't just join.

    I'll have a look when I get home from work, I totally forgot. No Worries will fit right in.
    Haha, yep, and cheers.

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2414
    Reputation : 507
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by No Worries on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:59 pm

    @Krump wrote:

    I'll have a look when I get home from work, I totally forgot. No Worries will fit right in.

    Might actually click on that bloody horses head that keeps coming up as someone I might know

    ryno_

    Posts : 629
    Reputation : 64
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by ryno_ on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:28 pm

    Standard has an Issue wrote:
    In summary, a no holds barred FB page for blokes to post whatever they want.

    I've only been on it a month or 2 but there are over 100,000 members and it just kind of sprung up over night.  It's invite only; I'd invite you nut the page has moved to another one that I'm not in which is why Krumpy was offering to invite me as you can't just join.

    It hit 200,000 people before it got banned the first time. Its on its 3rd go around now.

    Krump

    Posts : 2280
    Reputation : 336
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by Krump on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:32 am

    It's gone again, another new one is up but i'm not in it yet.

    Krump

    Posts : 2280
    Reputation : 336
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Bloke's Advice just got deleted again?

    Post by Krump on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:21 pm

    @No Worries wrote:

    Might actually click on that bloody horses head that keeps coming up as someone I might know
    He's a top bloke Cool

      Current date/time is Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:49 am