NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    NFL Fantasy II

    Share
    avatar
    Deuces

    Posts : 288
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Deuces on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:53 pm

    Free most evenings/nights NZ time...so anytime after 5pm AUS time is all good with me.

    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 394
    Join date : 2016-03-08

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:44 pm

    Hey guys, Im in the same boat as Archer. Keen to play but gonna need to get this draft time locked in ASAP so I can make sure I work my schooled around it.
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 820
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Revraiser on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:44 pm

    Weeknights after 7pm is ok with me. Weekends pretty open depending on when we lock it in. Pretty cruisy here.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5571
    Reputation : 785
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Random on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:37 am

    My work sucks I will call in sick for it most likely.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11971
    Reputation : 2361
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 am

    Or we just draft afternoon when you guys finish work or weekends when most are free, it only takes 30 mins- hour. I don't mind getting up early hours to suit AUS times
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11971
    Reputation : 2361
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:19 pm

    @Dreadlord
    @Deuces
    @Surmo13
    @Revraiser
    @Beastfromthebigeast
    @Russ
    @Mearcats
    @rippinandtearin
    @Random

    have sent pm's with league instructions lads

    just need to settle on date for draft and time, what ever suits the majority weekend best whilst some of the NRL games are on as most will be around then?
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 820
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Revraiser on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:06 pm

    Im in. Very open with the draft time here
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5571
    Reputation : 785
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Random on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:24 pm

    In like Flynn you will make it work
    avatar
    Shanbon

    Posts : 1946
    Reputation : 228
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Shanbon on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:28 pm

    I'm back in. Can me L2 manager if still needed
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 394
    Join date : 2016-03-08

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:47 pm

    Is this the confirmed draft time (NZ time)?

    Live Sunday, Aug 27, 2017 3:00am +12



    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11971
    Reputation : 2361
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm

    @Shanbon wrote:I'm back in.  Can me L2 manager if still needed

    Legend mate! Can you set it up NRLFF League 2. Thank you
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11971
    Reputation : 2361
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:49 pm

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:Is this the confirmed draft time (NZ time)?

    Live Sunday, Aug 27, 2017 3:00am +12



    No mate just auto selected the first time there, had to set up draft date when I set up the league.. date/time to be arranged between us
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 394
    Join date : 2016-03-08

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:06 pm

    @Welshy wrote:
    No mate just auto selected the first time there, had to set up draft date when I set up the league.. date/time to be arranged between us

    OK great.

    NZ evenings would be best for me if possible - i.e 7pm onwards.

    I could also do weekdays 8:30am to 4pm (NZ time).
    avatar
    Shanbon

    Posts : 1946
    Reputation : 228
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Shanbon on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:11 am

    @Welshy wrote:

    Legend mate! Can you set it up NRLFF League 2. Thank you

    NRLFF
    or
    NFLFF

    I cant remember the set-up either can you please re-post. Player positions, Scoring, Waiver order(reverse draft order or reverse standings re-set each week) ect..
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11971
    Reputation : 2361
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:30 am

    @Shanbon wrote:

    NRLFF
    or
    NFLFF

    I cant remember the set-up either can you please re-post. Player positions, Scoring, Waiver order(reverse draft order or reverse standings re-set each week) ect..

    NRLFF mate

    other option seems more appropriate mind Laugh 3

    I left everything default mate and just set draft date to week before season to give time to get everyone in and agreed on time
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11971
    Reputation : 2361
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:03 am

    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20170825T230000&p1=179&p2=136&p3=240&p4=22

    Thought this was pretty useful, the draft time doesn't go 24 hours on NFL.com
    This clock lets you drag the cursor so you can see all times from Auckland, London and Brisbane in comparison the NY time clock draft setting

    would be Friday night 12.00am for me, Saturday morning for you guys in AUS and NZ in league 1

    Any changes let me know guys
    avatar
    Deuces

    Posts : 288
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Deuces on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:38 am

    @Welshy wrote:https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20170825T230000&p1=179&p2=136&p3=240&p4=22

    Thought this was pretty useful, the draft time doesn't go 24 hours on NFL.com
    This clock lets you drag the cursor so you can see all times from Auckland, London and Brisbane in comparison the NY time clock draft setting

    would be Friday night 12.00am for me, Saturday morning for you guys in AUS and NZ in league 1

    Any changes let me know guys

    I normally work saturdays but for some reason im not rostered to work on the 26th Very Happy .....ill consider this some kind of destiny in order to help establish the Deuces Dynasty. consider this date all G with Me




    Coffee
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11971
    Reputation : 2361
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:44 am

    @Deuces wrote:

    I normally work saturdays but for some reason im not rostered to work on the 26th Very Happy .....ill consider this some kind of destiny in order to help establish the Deuces Dynasty. consider this date all G with Me




    Coffee

    Good lad!!
    avatar
    Shanbon

    Posts : 1946
    Reputation : 228
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Shanbon on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:00 am

    Ok League 2 is set-up

    The Pain - @Pain
    One True King - @Shanbon
    Jag Nation! - @Krayziekiwi
    Team Bomber - @Bronchose
    Canterbury Charizards - @Studogg101
    Team Archer - @TysonFrizellsBottomBitch
    Last Tribe - @Wolfking
    West End Warriors - @Jelejasof
    Team Warren - @CruiseElroy
    Team Krump - @Krump


    Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=5231476
    League ID: 5231476
    League Password: Fanatics

    Need to pick a draft date and time, the issue we have is NFL.com only allows it to be between 1am and 3pm Sydney time. I think maybe 3pm Sunday 3rd September, 5 days before kick-off.

    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 11971
    Reputation : 2361
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy II

    Post by Welshy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:04 am

    @Shanbon wrote:Ok League 2 is set-up

    The Pain - @Pain
    One True King - @Shanbon
    Jag Nation! - @Krayziekiwi
    Team Bomber - @Bronchose
    Canterbury Charizards - @Studogg101
    Team Archer - @TysonFrizellsBottomBitch
    Last Tribe - @Wolfking
    West End Warriors - @Jelejasof
    Team Warren - @CruiseElroy
    Team Krump - @Krump


    Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=5231476
    League ID: 5231476
    League Password: Fanatics

    Need to pick a draft date and time, the issue we have is NFL.com only allows it to be between 1am and 3pm Sydney time. I think maybe 3pm Sunday 3rd September, 5 days before kick-off.


    Good work mate if you need a hand rounding up the guys give me a shout!

      Current date/time is Fri May 25, 2018 10:48 am