NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NFL Fantasy II

Shanbon
    Shanbon

NFL Fantasy II - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy II

Post by Shanbon Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

Thats unlucky mate. Didn't watch that game so I'm asking the same question. I would have run with Ben this week too.

Not really, i was lucky to be that close, he had Green get injured for a 0 and KC D put up a 0 too

haha
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:47 pm

I did have him in my team at some stage, thought I'd locked him in but obviously not. Umm'd and ahh'd so much it doesn't surprise me. I'm in Liverpool for the four nations yesterday so didn't really look at the team this weekend. All good
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:20 pm

My team was rooted this week, rooted to the floor !

I feel like a heavyweight who has taken a couple of beatings just when he was flourushing at his peak, he's questioning himself now, but still has a couple of well oiled right hooks (from southpaw) in him.

Kick son !
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:56 pm

So can Amari cooper and the Raiders D make up 27 points for me against Houston?

This weeks waiver wire will be a bitch slapping, elbows flying slug fest!!!

This week was brutal - now Arch, are you sure you don't want to part with Rawls?
    Anyone else think Seattle cut Michaels one week too soon? I just hope greenbay can use him whilst he's in my lineup
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:58 pm

First up - Martellus Bennett - GTFO
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:48 pm

BroncHose wrote:So can Amari cooper and the Raiders D make up 27 points for me against Houston?

This weeks waiver wire will be a bitch slapping, elbows flying slug fest!!!

This week was brutal - now Arch, are you sure you don't want to part with Rawls?
    Anyone else think Seattle cut Michaels one week too soon? I just hope greenbay can use him whilst he's in my lineup
    Are you offering Johnson?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:25 am

Archer wrote:
    Are you offering Johnson?

All us blokes in here love the Johnson Beer
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Revraiser wrote:

All us blokes in here love the Johnson Beer

No way! The johnson is staying in my back pocket! Wink

Screw Oakland though. Crabtree poaching all Coopers targets and dropping nearly all of them. Cooper gets something like three targets: hospital pass on one, 15yd catch on another and monsters the third for the go ahead TD.
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Fell short of Krumps 98 pts by about 11.

At least most of you others around me in L2 went down also. Going to be an interesting last few rounds.

Ive got a rough run with Char, Westend and Arch.

BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Cam Newton is about to make my bench also.
    Didn't think I'd have to hit the waivers for a QB after taking him early in the draft this season!
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:56 pm

Just a repost cause no reply:

I recall a post or two about promotion relegation between our leagues but I can't seem to find anything - actually I got sick of trawling through the pages. Can anyone recall what the end result of those discussion was? How does it work?

My vague recollection was regular season winners get automatic promotion + the winner of the overall league as well - is that the case?

Cheers.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:59 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Having any of those is a god send, same with Bell. top 3 picks next year I reckon. #returnoftheRB

first year in an ex sportal keeper league, swung a few trades and will have Beckham, Bell, Elliott and A-Robinson/Benjamin as keepers for the forseeable

Yup for sure. My draft strategy will be a bit different next year after a season under my belt. Would be awesome to have a gun RB. Its been the problem I've had all season.

Mate, Bell and Elliot in a keeper league. Wow. You should be set. Everyone gets to keep 4 guys huh? Any chance you could upgrade OBJ? Im not a huge fan!
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:18 pm

BroncHose wrote:

No way! The johnson is staying in my back pocket! Wink

Screw Oakland though. Crabtree poaching all Coopers targets and dropping nearly all of them. Cooper gets something like three targets: hospital pass on one, 15yd catch on another and monsters the third for the go ahead TD.

No one appreciates the Johnson jokes, bunch of dicks !

Yeah i was watching how Crabtree went, it seems Oakland are consciously spreading to more recievers now, they used to be Cooper/Crabtree and a little Walford. Now it is right around, Crabtree on my bench i sometimes play him but will be more hesitant now.

I need a win this week, every selection must be correct !

Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:Just a repost cause no reply:

I recall a post or two about promotion relegation between our leagues but I can't seem to find anything - actually I got sick of trawling through the pages. Can anyone recall what the end result of those discussion was? How does it work?

My vague recollection was regular season winners get automatic promotion + the winner of the overall league as well - is that the case?

Cheers.

I think it was mentioned as an option for us all, depending on the staying power of our league/interest going forward. You have a certain number go down, a certain number up etc. You must be keen on lifting the trophy already hey ?? cheer
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:28 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:Just a repost cause no reply:

Cheers.
    Sorry missed the first post mate....promotion is overall winner and winner of playoffs....If the same participant wins both then the runner up of the play offs gets the second promotion spot....bottom two in each league get relegated. Bottom 2 in L3 just stay in the league you don't fall into an endless abyss Very Happy if any participant who is in more than 1 league then only the main team is eligible for promotion/relegation
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:38 pm

After the Texans D dropped from 5 points to 2 points it allowed me a comfortable win.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

Yup for sure. My draft strategy will be a bit different next year after a season under my belt. Would be awesome to have a gun RB. Its been the problem I've had all season.

Mate, Bell and Elliot in a keeper league. Wow. You should be set. Everyone gets to keep 4 guys huh? Any chance you could upgrade OBJ? Im not a huge fan!
    Set and forget RB def the way to go I think Johnson and Bell slightly over Elliott for their pass catching prowess

4 guys is the keeper limit, I grabbed Wilson off waivers for his annual late season charge...worked v well last 2 weeks, also have Benjamin so pretty stacked atm, almost lost them all m starts for next year as I didn't realise If i traded my first I wouldn't get any R1 ADP keepers for the next year (sounds stupid I know) luckily @Surmo13 is an absolute star and we reworked another trade to return my first!

OBJ having an off year no way i let him go due to his age in a keeper league, he has 4/5 years on Brown and Julio and I rather him over Evans
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:23 pm

@Archer

with Prosise now out and Martin 2 games back after injury you now have double 20+ touch running backs!
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Sooo, my Rb's didn't get any easier...the good news though is that I'm playing @BroncHose so i should win regardless of who i pick.
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Welshy wrote:@Archer

with Prosise now out and Martin 2 games back after injury you now have double 20+ touch running backs!
    Hah yeah its uh... nice!! Its actually 3 though isn't it? Rawls, Kelley and Martin.. That would mean sitting Blount and Riddick affraid Not sure I'd have the balls to sit Blount, still how times have changed

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:24 pm