@Welshy wrote:To whom do I send my nominations
Apparently it's clear in posts 3-5.
A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.
@Random wrote:Poster of the Year
- No Worries
Helper of the Year
- Pacey's Best
- Johnny B Goode
Rookie Poster of the Year (New members from the last year.)*
- Rippin and Tearin
(Not 100% sure who is new this year.)
Meltdown of the Year
- Winfield for leaving.
Softcock of the Year
Thread of the Year
- Round 2 Match ThreadThis started off an epic series of threads.
- Trials and Tribulations of an NRL Fantasy Coach
- Pearce Video Tape Thread Just because of how stupid the whole saga was, the thread itself had some gold to it.
(Honorable mention to the Parmie thread, sadly it is just too new.)
Post of the Year
- PM8888 With that Eliminator Smack Talk
- Honeysett Comes Clean
(Really need to save them when they come up next year.)
" The Robbie Farah" Most Arrogant User
- No Worries
"The Comedic Genius" Funniest Poster
"The Sam Worthington" Best Avatar
- No Worries (When sporting those fine QLD Colours)
- Aardvark Ratnick
"No Funny Title Here" Best Username
"The Steve Buscemi" Worst Avatar Award
- No Worries (Whenever he hasn't lost a bet)
- Welshy (That monstrosity that was Welsh pride.)
- ASIO (I never really watched Dr Who.. so that strange as avatar he had awhile back.)
You should put an "N" in front of your username until voting closes
The vote was for the previous avatar.piStachIo wrote:You can't spell Buscemi without SI
Examples of my arrogance please? Or are you mistaking arrogance for consistently correct, respectful, balanced, fair, unbiased with a touch too much love for the Hayne Plane.
Clearly I deserve the award.@No Worries wrote:
I too am perplexed with my nomination.
In the words of Inigo Montoya "I do not think it means what you think it means"
I can understand Bren's nomination and shocked at OSM's omission. Not to mention Sumo13, Dip & Archer
Now if the idea of the Robbie award is the poster is all that as Bren suggests, our nominations are understandable