NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Share
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2937
    Reputation : 761
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by No Worries on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:52 pm

    @Welshy wrote:To whom do I send my nominations

    Apparently it's clear in posts 3-5. Rant
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8093
    Reputation : 1208
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Welshy on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:56 pm

    @No Worries wrote:

    Apparently it's clear in posts 3-5. Rant
    It's okay, I was just going to self nominate anyways

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:57 pm

    Just PM @Random your votes or post em up and dont forgot to vote for @Br en for the Top Dog aka "The Robbie" award. Ultimate League Champion.
    avatar
    TysonFrizellsBottomBitch

    Posts : 3997
    Reputation : 830
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by TysonFrizellsBottomBitch on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:50 pm

    Br en wrote:
    Don't worry about the avatar bro I think we will just run with the name change as per our original bet. Cheers
    Haha I deserve that. Aiight I'll hit up the name change thread once j get home
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 3450
    Reputation : 756
    Join date : 2015-08-01

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:21 pm

    Helper of the year - Pacey's best!
    Post of the year - Archer "God fucking dammit" once he revealed his Frizzell avatar
    Rookie of the year - Chewie
    Poster of the year - pretty much everyone in the fantasy forums
    Best username - Multiple Scorgasms
    Best avatar - Save the cheer leader
    Funniest poster - Honeysett those write ups were gold!

    avatar
    SaveTheCheerleader

    Posts : 96
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2016-02-11
    Location : Canberra

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by SaveTheCheerleader on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:28 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:Helper of the year - Pacey's best!

    Best avatar - Save the cheer leader



    Beating Heart
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4635
    Reputation : 563
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Random on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:39 pm

    Poster of the Year
    - Honeysett
    - Chewie
    - No Worries
    - Welshy

    Helper of the Year
    - Pacey's Best
    - Milchcow
    - Johnny B Goode

    Rookie Poster of the Year (New members from the last year.)*
    - Rippin and Tearin
    - Chewie

    (Not 100% sure who is new this year.)

    Meltdown of the Year
    - Winfield for leaving.

    Softcock of the Year
    - SI
    - ASIO
    - Chewie

    Thread of the Year
    - Round 2 Match ThreadThis started off an epic series of threads.
    - Trials and Tribulations of an NRL Fantasy Coach
    - Pearce Video Tape Thread Just because of how stupid the whole saga was, the thread itself had some gold to it.
    (Honorable mention to the Parmie thread, sadly it is just too new.)

    Post of the Year
    - PM8888 With that Eliminator Smack Talk
    - Honeysett Comes Clean
    (Really need to save them when they come up next year.)



    " The Robbie Farah" Most Arrogant User
    - Bren
    - No Worries
    - Ice

    "The Comedic Genius" Funniest Poster
    - Honeysett

    "The Sam Worthington" Best Avatar
    - SaveTheCheerleader
    - No Worries (When sporting those fine QLD Colours)
    - Aardvark Ratnick

    "No Funny Title Here" Best Username
    - Multiple.Scorgasms
    - SoylentGreen
    - Boozecluez

    "The Steve Buscemi" Worst Avatar Award
    - No Worries (Whenever he hasn't lost a bet)
    - Welshy (That monstrosity that was Welsh pride.)
    - ASIO (I never really watched Dr Who.. so that strange as avatar he had awhile back.)


    Last edited by Random on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8823
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by SI on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:50 pm

    There is literally another 8 rookies I'd love to nominate and a couple of more helpers and OSM needs to be in there for funniest poster and Dip in there for Poster Of The Year, will nominate others when I get a chance.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:54 pm

    Hey hey hey I thought the Robbie award was for the poster who is top dog / better then everyone else.

    Easy win for me no doubt.
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 2520
    Reputation : 419
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Revraiser on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:26 am

    Did wewe scrounge together some red carpet ?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:54 am

    My votes cause I cant be bothered to PM..


    Poster of the Year = Milchcow (posts BEs, charts etc)
    Helper of the Year = Pacey's Best (team list thread)
    Rookie Poster of the Year = Chewie (P51 GIFS are gold)
    Meltdown of the Year = Bloke who left the forum over the Captain switcharoo loophole
    Softcock of the Year = Milchcow (SI has ranted a few times)
    Thread of the Year = NRL Fantasy thread on pure volume
    Post of the Year = No Worries post in Ultimate League thread
    The Robbie Farah = Myself
    The Comedic Genius  = Milchcow (his SOH tickles my funny bone)
    The Sam Worthington = Welshy (when he had the QLD logo)
    No Funny Title Here = Disruptive Trolling
    The Steve Buscemi = SI
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8823
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by SI on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:49 am

    You can't spell Buscemi without SI  Very Happy

    Ice

    Posts : 599
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Ice on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:55 am

    Ice for POTY


    Last edited by Ice on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

    Ice

    Posts : 599
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Ice on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:56 am

    @Random wrote:Poster of the Year
    - Honeysett
    - Chewie
    - No Worries
    - Welshy

    Helper of the Year
    - Pacey's Best
    - Milchcow
    - Johnny B Goode

    Rookie Poster of the Year (New members from the last year.)*
    - Rippin and Tearin
    - Chewie

    (Not 100% sure who is new this year.)

    Meltdown of the Year
    - Winfield for leaving.

    Softcock of the Year
    - SI
    - ASIO
    - Chewie

    Thread of the Year
    - Round 2 Match ThreadThis started off an epic series of threads.
    - Trials and Tribulations of an NRL Fantasy Coach
    - Pearce Video Tape Thread Just because of how stupid the whole saga was, the thread itself had some gold to it.
    (Honorable mention to the Parmie thread, sadly it is just too new.)

    Post of the Year
    - PM8888 With that Eliminator Smack Talk
    - Honeysett Comes Clean
    (Really need to save them when they come up next year.)



    " The Robbie Farah" Most Arrogant User
    - Bren
    - No Worries
    - Ice

    "The Comedic Genius" Funniest Poster
    - Honeysett

    "The Sam Worthington" Best Avatar
    - SaveTheCheerleader
    - No Worries (When sporting those fine QLD Colours)
    - Aardvark Ratnick

    "No Funny Title Here" Best Username
    - Multiple.Scorgasms
    - SoylentGreen
    - Boozecluez

    "The Steve Buscemi" Worst Avatar Award
    - No Worries (Whenever he hasn't lost a bet)
    - Welshy (That monstrosity that was Welsh pride.)
    - ASIO (I never really watched Dr Who.. so that strange as avatar he had awhile back.)

    Examples of my arrogance please? Or are you mistaking arrogance for consistently correct, respectful, balanced, fair, unbiased with a touch too much love for the Hayne Plane.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8823
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by SI on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:58 am

    @Ice wrote:

    Examples of my arrogance please?  Or are you mistaking arrogance for consistently correct, respectful, balanced, fair, unbiased with a touch too much love for the Hayne Plane.
    You should put an "N" in front of your username until voting closes  Very Happy

    As long as that doesn't take soft cock award votes away from me of course.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:58 am

    piStachIo wrote:You can't spell Buscemi without SI  Very Happy
    The vote was for the previous avatar.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8823
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by SI on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:59 am

    Why is everyone hating on Davros?
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2937
    Reputation : 761
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by No Worries on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:10 am

    @Ice wrote:

    Examples of my arrogance please? Or are you mistaking arrogance for consistently correct, respectful, balanced, fair, unbiased with a touch too much love for the Hayne Plane.

    I too am perplexed with my nomination.
    In the words of Inigo Montoya "I do not think it means what you think it means"

    I can understand Bren's nomination and shocked at OSM's omission. Not to mention Sumo13, Dip & Archer

    Now if the idea of the Robbie award is the poster is all that as Bren suggests, our nominations are understandable

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:13 am

    Ive even changed my avatar in acceptance of the upcoming award. Thinking of requesting a name change to TopDog to complete the package.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NRL Fantasy Fanatics Awards

    Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:16 am

    @No Worries wrote:

    I too am perplexed with my nomination.
    In the words of Inigo Montoya "I do not think it means what you think it means"

    I can understand Bren's nomination and shocked at OSM's omission. Not to mention Sumo13, Dip & Archer

    Now if the idea of the Robbie award is the poster is all that as Bren suggests, our nominations are understandable
    Clearly I deserve the award.

      Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:08 am