NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 43

Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 43 - Page 38 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 43

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Thats not a goodun' as i see the sharkies losing on sunday.
    An over/under on Barba and ur on Basketball

Barba for under 23.5
    sets
    sets

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 43 - Page 38 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 43

Post by sets Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

Barba for under 23.5

I would love to take the overs.

Are we allowed to bet money here? Nothing big
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:13 pm

White Lightning wrote:The problem with America is their system of capitalism because capitalism = greed of the wealthy. Atm there are zero interest rates in America. For capitalism to succeed you need capital i.e. money but you earn no interest on your savings if you have zero interest rates & no interest rate hikes maintain the asset prices of the wealthy. And don't assume zero interest rates have just naturally happened because they haven't. The financial system is rigged just like the political system in America. The central banks just keep on printing money but instead of putting this money to good use the wealthy elite use it to buy real estate, art & other materialistic things that don't grow the economy but grow the wealth of the few. Capitalism creates the inequality & racism & people with no hope or future & I can tell you all that today's events in Dallas are a reflection of a corrupt society. And don't start me on the corrupt world of financial derivatives which caused the previous global financial crisis & today no one has learned the lessons & it will cause the next meltdown which will happen very soon. Currently worldwide there is 600-700 trillion of financial derivatives on the books of world banks & world gdp amounts to 60-70 trillion. Today we are experiencing the collapse of the paper money system & if I could give one piece of advice it would be to start buying precious metals such as gold & silver.

One of many problems in an extremely complex society.

Haven't checked buy assume gold will be going up in a big way at the moment with the uncertainty around the Euro/GBP.
    Tempted to buy some pound myself. Wouldn't take much to beat current Australian interest rates.
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Is there still no Tohu news? Thinking about skipping the uncertainty and trading him to Cordner if he's in this week
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Archer wrote:Is there still no Tohu news? Thinking about skipping the uncertainty and trading him to Cordner if he's in this week

I can see the temptation but Cordner is an injury risk imo. He had one bad injury pre-season, came back & then got the foot injury in origin. To me he has to prove his fitness first before buying him.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:52 pm

11 playing this week. J. Graham (vc) & Cleary (c). No trades this week. Ma'u better score more than 22 this week the munter.

J. Graham
    ET, Ma'u, Asiata
    Cleary, Mbye
    Leilua
    Gutherson, French, Barba, Mitchell.

Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:59 pm

White Lightning wrote:The problem with America is their system of capitalism because capitalism = greed of the wealthy. Atm there are zero interest rates in America. For capitalism to succeed you need capital i.e. money but you earn no interest on your savings if you have zero interest rates & no interest rate hikes maintain the asset prices of the wealthy. And don't assume zero interest rates have just naturally happened because they haven't. The financial system is rigged just like the political system in America. The central banks just keep on printing money but instead of putting this money to good use the wealthy elite use it to buy real estate, art & other materialistic things that don't grow the economy but grow the wealth of the few. Capitalism creates the inequality & racism & people with no hope or future & I can tell you all that today's events in Dallas are a reflection of a corrupt society. And don't start me on the corrupt world of financial derivatives which caused the previous global financial crisis & today no one has learned the lessons & it will cause the next meltdown which will happen very soon. Currently worldwide there is 600-700 trillion of financial derivatives on the books of world banks & world gdp amounts to 60-70 trillion. Today we are experiencing the collapse of the paper money system & if I could give one piece of advice it would be to start buying precious metals such as gold & silver.

Jesus H Christ ! Couldn't agree more. Its scary what may be àbout to happen. If i even vaguely talk even remotely similar to this with anyone it spins them out.
    You can see why that guy tried to gold plate his under carriage hey jocolor
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post by Spectre Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:00 pm

ET to Merrin yay or nay
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Bren wrote:
    Who decides the line? What sort of line did you have in mind? His average score or something else?

The reason he is.under fire fantasy wise is his three week average. Which is very low. I cant imagine you'll take that ?
    Yay @ Bulldogs 23.5 lol

$1.90 ok sets ? Bulldog will carry more than enough to.cover it.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Revraiser wrote:

The reason he is.under fire fantasy wise is his three week average. Which is very low. I cant imagine you'll take that ?
    Yay @ Bulldogs 23.5 lol

I think Barba will score over his 3 round average of 21.67.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Jesus H Christ !  Couldn't agree more. Its scary what may be àbout to happen. If i even vaguely talk even remotely similar to this with anyone it spins them out.
    You can see why that guy tried to gold plate his under carriage hey jocolor

Haha that what I get too. My family thinks I'm thinking up conspiracies & spinning rubbish but they don't realise how close the world is to collapse. Brexit was the first stepping stone. You notice how all the media (who are owned by the elite) started writing how bad Brexit would be for the world if the vote to leave won when in reality it's good for the world & bad for the elite but the elite had to try & scare everyone into doing nothing so they could maintain their power & wealth. But the people didn't do nothing & voted for Brexit which has started the ball rolling.
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:18 pm

White Lightning wrote:

I can see the temptation but Cordner is an injury risk imo. He had one bad injury pre-season, came back & then got the foot injury in origin. To me he has to prove his fitness first before buying him.
    Hmm, hadn't really considered the injury risk. Has it really been a problem for him before this season though?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Yay @ Bulldogs 23.5 lol

Haha hold on when did money become involved, i was hoping to lose my dignity or something by having frizs budgy smugglers on my screen all day
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Archer wrote:
    Hmm, hadn't really considered the injury risk. Has it really been a problem for him before this season though?

I think he's been injury free in previous years but not too sure. I just think sometimes a player comes back from a long injury lay off & these little niggles seem to happen i.e, he was out for 10-11 rounds & then got injured a couple of games after he returned. Maybe I'm being overly cautious & a bit paraniod.
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:28 pm

White Lightning wrote:

Haha that what I get too. My family thinks I'm thinking up conspiracies & spinning rubbish but they don't realise how close the world is to collapse. Brexit was the first stepping stone. You notice how all the media (who are owned by the elite) started writing how bad Brexit would be for the world if the vote to leave won when in reality it's good for the world & bad for the elite but the elite had to try & scare everyone into doing nothing so they could maintain their power & wealth. But the people didn't do nothing & voted for Brexit which has started the ball rolling.
    I think your family might be right mate....
    Independant.co.uk wrote:"In the run-up to last week’s referendum, the mainstream, non-broadcast media was spilt in their views about which way to vote. The Sun, Daily Mail, Sunday Times, Express titles and Telegraph were in favour of Brexit. The Mail on Sunday, Times, Guardian, Observer, Independent and Evening Standard backed Remain."

Those on the Brexit side of the debate were more one-sided in their coverage, according to analysis by Press Gazette.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/as-daily-mail-and-sun-readers-apparently-complain-they-were-misinformed-about-brexit-how-do-we-a7106036.html
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Archer wrote:

Sounds like his foot is still a bit 50/50. Id wait to see how he pulls up after this week
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Cheers, I guess I could also go SST. I dunno, I want a keeper and whilst I hadn't intended to trade out Tohu, with the injury I may be forced to. Will be kicking myself if he is out for a while and I'm forced to trade but didn't go early and get the extra points this week.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:46 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:Future planning...interested in opinions of who you'd pick as a third gun WFB to ride home from Rnd 20 alongside Tedesco and Munster.

Dugan, Inglis, TTrbo, Mansour?

Tedesco, Munster, Dugan/Aitken

then

BJ and Dugan/Aitken in the CTRS
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:56 pm

My team is (Bolded = Playing this week, Italics = nuffies)
    Friend Smith
    Graham, Kaufusi, JDB, Surgess
    Merrin, Taylor, Whitehead, Tohu, Finucane, Benry
    Norman, Cleary, SJ, Feeney
    Croker, BJ, Talakai, Murphy
    Gutherson, Manu, Hughes, Munster, Aitken

7 Trades, 62K.

I'm intending on Upgrading ET next week, not sure who for yet and Upgrading Guth (probably on Teddy's return the week after).

I need a bit more cash to do that, so I was thinking of Trading Hughes -> Capewell (I know its very little cash but I think I'm going to need every last dollar and take a risk with being low on trades, as it stands I don't have enough for Guth -> Teddy by itself...).
    The Harris trade as I've mentioned is tempting me, not sure who for but that would give me 14 this week with 5 trades (2 intended upgrades and 3 left for injuries).

Last edited by Archer on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Bren wrote:
    I think Barba will score over his 3 round average of 21.67.

Hangabout, I'm keen on the overs for Barba, pending the line u set.

Dignity is overrated Bulldogs !

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:15 am