NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40 - Page 20 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

Post by White Lightning Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:41 pm

I'm 24k short in this scenario

Holland out & Talakai in
    Feeney out & Munster in

Is McInnes to Luke too sideways & a waste of a trade as this solves the problem
    Chucky
    Chucky

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40 - Page 20 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 40

Post by Chucky Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:41 pm

White Lightning wrote:I own Mbye & was thinking of selling but he's the 4th highest scoring half which surprised me. I might keep him because the last game he showed signs that he's taking the line on more & apart from his bad kicking game which he'll be working on & can improve he might be coming back into better form.
    I've just lost patience with him. He did look like running the ball last week but it only lasted 20 minutes or so then he stopped, and he's a speed bump in defence.
    My halves currently are Hunt, DCE, Mbye and Cleary.
    Cleary is looking like eclipsing Mbye and possibly the other 2, so I can afford to offload him to strengthen my forwards. He was only my 18th man when at full strength.
    If he goes back to scoring 50-60-70's I will be furious.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:45 pm

White Lightning wrote:I'm 24k short in this scenario

Holland out & Talakai in
    Feeney out & Munster in

Is McInnes to Luke too sideways & a waste of a trade as this solves the problem
    I haven't paid much attention to McInness so i'm not able to comment on him.
    I think Luke is getting into some form, however you never know how long that will last.
    As a Munster owner, he is great to have in your side.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:46 pm

Simon Templar wrote:
    SI wrote:

There is indeed.  Head back out of the sub forums mate and have a look see.  If there is one thing I would say about the Sportal platform is the threads there were easier to find, but obviously this format has a lot of benefits as well.

IMO the HOT chick thread in Sportal was the best thread in the "Off Topic" forum. It was good, clean fun. Haha!

It was indeed. In saying that I thoroughly enjoyed the CONSPIRACY thread. Lebbo v Reebee v DL v Krumpy v Glue Factory v GoYouGoodThings v ToothlessTiger...just off the top of my head.
    bluetige
    bluetige

Post by bluetige Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:49 pm

SI wrote:

Haha, I have no life!  Bren is leading the count and approaching 5000 and he has nearly twice the likes as me, a few of those would come form the Hot Chick Thread Very Happy

Are they his fantasies or his conquers?
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:56 pm

SI wrote:

It was indeed.  In saying that I thoroughly enjoyed the CONSPIRACY thread.  Lebbo v Reebee v DL v Krumpy v Glue Factory v GoYouGoodThings  v ToothlessTiger...just off the top of my head.

The Off Topic forum was good for a laugh, and you used to get members from all the other forums (e.g. AFL, soccer, etc) contributing, people who you wouldn't normally come across in the League forum or DT thread.

P.S. We should apologise in advance to KFP for remembering the old times BEFORE he joined Sportal. I know he DOESN'T like that. Wink hehe
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:57 pm

SI wrote:

I had Grant to KEvans slotted in until KEvans got shuffled back to the bench.  Really struggling to go JWH but I probably will end up doing it.  Just a worry that he played 80 for that score last week, or was that Napa?  I can't open Fantasy at the moment.
    Yeah played 80 last week. Was gonna say he missed 5 tackles more than he usually does but that could have been down to extra minutes.

Would have been a solid 60 without those
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:01 pm

bluetige wrote:
    SI wrote:

Haha, I have no life!  Bren is leading the count and approaching 5000 and he has nearly twice the likes as me, a few of those would come form the Hot Chick Thread Very Happy

Are they his fantasies or his conquers?

They are one and the same thing for me at the moment Lol
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:02 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    SI wrote:

I had Grant to KEvans slotted in until KEvans got shuffled back to the bench.  Really struggling to go JWH but I probably will end up doing it.  Just a worry that he played 80 for that score last week, or was that Napa?  I can't open Fantasy at the moment.
    Yeah played 80 last week. Was gonna say he missed 5 tackles more than he usually does but that could have been down to extra minutes.

Would have been a solid 60 without those

Been agonising on it ever since KEvans got benched, but at least I dodged a bullet there.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:17 pm

So finally worked out my final team which is how it will look coming out of the byes. Only Tedesco/Friend left to trade in (for Mitchell/Parcell)

Smith, JFriend
    Graham,Fifita,JTrbo,Surgess
    Harris,Mannering,Merrin,Cartwright,                                                            Whitehead
    Norman,DCE,                                                                                                  Cleary
    Aitken,Leilua                                                            
    Munster,Tedesco,Barba                                                                                  Gutherson

Last edited by Boozecluez on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:30 pm

Looking good Booze.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:34 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Looking good Booze.
    '

Cheers mate, Like most I am undecided whether to bring in Friend this week or wait, but a couple more weeks won't hurt.
    Been doing my head in all week with all the math, don't want to miss out on the Tedesco/Friend trades by waiting but would like the extra points this week from Mitchell.
    Johnny B Goode
    Johnny B Goode

Post by Johnny B Goode Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:37 pm

Boozecluez wrote:So finally worked out my final team (until round 20 where i can perhaps make a fun trade or 2)

Smith, JFriend
    Graham,Fifita,JTrbo,Surgess
    Harris,Mannering,Merrin,Cartwright,                                                            Whitehead
    Norman,DCE,                                                                                                  Cleary
    Aitken,Leilua                                                            
    Munster,Tedesco,Barba                                                                                  Gutherson

I don't really like to talk too much about my final team. You plan it and all the trades to get it set before some disaster strikes.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Boozecluez wrote:
    '

Cheers mate, Like most I am undecided whether to bring in Friend this week or wait, but a couple more weeks won't hurt.
    Been doing my head in all week with all the math, don't want to miss out on the Tedesco/Friend trades by waiting but would like the extra points this week from Mitchell.
    Yeah I've been juggling with Mitchell all week and think I've decided to keep him on. 
    Bringin in JWH just so I have the money to get Teddy next week.

Not really sure if he is worth bringing in since I have Munster, Semi, Barba at the back
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:44 pm

Toutai us a totally different proposition, he is over 170k. Not a total cashout.

@Studogg. Leuluai trade out for sure, you can bag over 75k.

Remember the He-Man character 'Mana-atArms' ?

=Sipley.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:44 pm

Johnny B Goode wrote:

I don't really like to talk too much about my final team. You plan it and all the trades to get it set before some disaster strikes.

I mention it as my 'final' team as i don't have the trades other than direct replacements to change it.

Have done the maths again and i can do this team this week with 2k remaining.
    Thinking it would take only Mitchell or Parcell to get injured early or hava a bad game and it fucks my plans up bad, so will make the trades this week.
    Enough of 'what if' or 'guessing', the only thing for certain is what I can do now so will bank on that

If Friend has a big game it cancels out Mitchell's extra score and he must be due a meat pie to go with all the tackles on the warriors bigs Wink

So this is my 'Current' team ..Better ? haha
    Johnny B Goode
    Johnny B Goode

Post by Johnny B Goode Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:50 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

I mention it as my 'final' team as i don't have the trades other than direct replacements to change it.

Have done the maths again and i can do this team this week with 2k remaining.
    Thinking it would take only Mitchell or Parcell to get injured early or hava a bad game and it fucks my plans up bad, so will make the trades this week.
    Enough of 'what if' or 'guessing', the only thing for certain is what I can do now so will bank on that

If Friend has a big game it cancels out Mitchell's extra score and he must be due a meat pie to go with all the tackles on the warriors bigs Wink

So this is my 'Current' team ..Better ? haha

Oh yeah just saying you're tempting fate when you start making plans for the future in Fantasy. I was all smiles when I made my final team last year. Before I knew it Soliola, Lichaa, Johnson and Taylor were out for the season with Fifita getting banned until finals for abusing a ref. At one point Marketo and White Lighting had to become a part of my scoring 17 with literally no backup.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:53 pm

Johnny B Goode wrote:

Oh yeah just saying you're tempting fate when you start making plans for the future in Fantasy. I was all smiles when I made my final team last year. Before I knew it Soliola, Lichaa, Johnson and Taylor were out for the season with Fifita getting banned until finals for abusing a ref. At one point Marketo and White Lighting had to become a part of my scoring 17 with literally no backup.  
    Haha oh the memories

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Johnny B Goode wrote:

Oh yeah just saying you're tempting fate when you start making plans for the future in Fantasy. I was all smiles when I made my final team last year. Before I knew it Soliola, Lichaa, Johnson and Taylor were out for the season with Fifita getting banned until finals for abusing a ref. At one point Marketo and White Lighting had to become a part of my scoring 17 with literally no backup.  [/quote]

Well given the start to this year I am due some good luck for a few weeks Smile
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:02 pm

So if I leave my team with the two trades I've made this week I'll have 12 for 18 and 16 for 19. Is that okay numbers wise, all players are of decent quality. Perhaps a few cash outs to bolster if the need and trades allow??

Thoughts?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:57 pm