NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 15 - 1 week ban for any fantasy related posts on P51

lukeayee
    lukeayee

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 15  - 1 week ban for any fantasy related posts on P51 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 15 - 1 week ban for any fantasy related posts on P51

Post by lukeayee Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:14 pm

Would be sad for Hosking if he doesnt keep his spot. He has played better in 2 games for the raiders then Whitehead has his entire career.

However, Ricky has shown he is very loyal to his players, so I can't see whitehead not being in the team.

Think about how long they persisted with Croker.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 15  - 1 week ban for any fantasy related posts on P51 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 15 - 1 week ban for any fantasy related posts on P51

Post by my tv broke Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:20 pm

Missed the two later games, just saw the coates try.. holey moley

567/11c seems p shit
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:22 pm

Snatchpato wrote:
    okay new Matt
    To be fair to Rabbits, he was doing this before the internet was invented…..I remember getting faxes
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:25 pm

704/14C with Wong, Sitili, and Smith to come this afternoon

I am looking forward to Burbo shitting the bed and Sitliki outscoring him by at least 7 points so I can pull off my first h2h win of the year - quietly confident -but who knows which sitili turns up today?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:32 pm

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:704/14C with Wong, Sitili, and Smith to come this afternoon

I am looking forward to Burbo shitting the bed and Sitliki outscoring him by at least 7 points so I can pull off my first h2h win of the year - quietly confident -but who knows which sitili turns up today?
    Wouldn’t mind Burbo having a touch of the flu this week to be honest
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:34 pm

596/12c

Think it’s pretty run of the mill?

Cmon my rooster boys, repay the faith
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:42 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    Wouldn’t mind Burbo having a touch of the flu this week to be honest

Interesting why do you prefer the flu over diarrhoea?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:44 pm

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

Interesting why do you prefer the flu over diarrhoea?
    First ailment that came to mind. I just want Stranges 44 🤪
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:51 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    First ailment that came to mind. I just want Stranges 44 🤪

Again interesting... so wishing injuries on someone is not coo;- but minor ailments that are recovered on from quite quickly are OK

i wonder where the forum stands on

- a case of COVID
    - diarrhoea
    - the common flu
    - missing the bus
    - a rapana-esque hia for faking
    - a broken fingernail
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:57 pm

my tv broke wrote:Missed the two later games, just saw the coates try.. holey moley

567/11c seems p shit

552/12c if it makes you feel better

Last edited by FaringdonSwirl on Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:00 pm

Again interesting... so wishing injuries on someone is not coo;- but minor ailments that are recovered on from quite quickly are OK

- a case of COVID
    - diarrhoea
    - the common flu
    - missing the bus
    - a broken fingernail

Or accidently sends his gf a message meant for another girl and she tells him to "GET HOME NOW"
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:09 pm

lukeayee wrote:Would be sad for Hosking if he doesnt keep his spot. He has played better in 2 games for the raiders then Whitehead has his entire career.

However, Ricky has shown he is very loyal to his players, so I can't see whitehead not being in the team.

Think about how long they persisted with Croker.

I will stand for a lot of things, but I will not stand for Croker slander

Jarrod Croker, without a doubt, is one of the greatest rugby league players to ever don the green and gold jersey of the Canberra Raiders. The 31-year-old has been a fixture of the Canberra Raiders team since his debut in 2009, and since then, he has gone on to become the club's all-time leading points scorer, leading try-scorer, and most capped player. His feats have cemented his place as the greatest rugby league player in the Canberra Raiders' history.

Croker's rise to prominence began in 2009 when he made his debut for the Canberra Raiders against the Cronulla Sharks. It didn't take long for the young centre to make an impact, as he scored a try in his very first game. Since then, Croker has been a mainstay of the Raiders' team, scoring tries, kicking goals, and providing leadership on and off the field.

One of the most impressive aspects of Croker's career has been his consistency. Over the past decade, he has rarely missed a game, a testament to his durability and work ethic. In fact, in the his first ten seasons, he played in every game but two, an incredible feat considering the physical nature of the sport.

Croker's scoring record is nothing short of remarkable. He is the all-time leading points scorer for the Canberra Raiders, with nearly 2,400 points to his name. He has scored 136 tries, which is also a club record. Croker's points-scoring ability has been vital to the Raiders' success over the years, as he has been able to keep the scoreboard ticking over, even in the toughest of games.

Croker's leadership on and off the field has also been a key factor in his success. He has been the Raiders' captain since 2015, and in that time, he has led the team to the NRL finals on three occasions. His ability to inspire and motivate his teammates has been crucial to the Raiders' success, as they have often relied on his leadership in tough situations. Did I mention he captained more club games than Darren Lockyer?

But it's not just Croker's individual achievements that make him the greatest rugby league player in the Canberra Raiders' history. It's also the impact he has had on the team as a whole. Croker has been a vital part of the Raiders' success in recent years, helping to guide the team to the NRL Grand Final in 2019, where they were unfortunately defeated by the Sydney Roosters.

Croker's impact on the Raiders' team culture has also been significant. He is widely regarded as one of the most respected players in the NRL, and his professionalism and dedication to the sport have set an example for his teammates to follow. His work ethic and commitment to training have inspired his teammates to work harder and strive for success.

In addition to his success on the field, Croker has also been a great ambassador for the sport off the field. He has been a role model for young rugby league players, and he has worked tirelessly to promote the game in the Canberra region. He has been involved in numerous community initiatives, including charity work and youth development programs, which have had a positive impact on the local community.

In conclusion, Jarrod Croker is the greatest rugby league player in the Canberra Raiders' history. His consistency, scoring record, leadership, and impact on the team's culture have made him a true legend of the sport. He has been a vital part of the Raiders' success over the past decade, and his dedication to the sport and the local community have made him a great ambassador for rugby league.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:10 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

I will stand for a lot of things, but I will not stand for Croker slander

Jarrod Croker, without a doubt, is one of the greatest rugby league players to ever don the green and gold jersey of the Canberra Raiders. The 31-year-old has been a fixture of the Canberra Raiders team since his debut in 2009, and since then, he has gone on to become the club's all-time leading points scorer, leading try-scorer, and most capped player. His feats have cemented his place as the greatest rugby league player in the Canberra Raiders' history.

Croker's rise to prominence began in 2009 when he made his debut for the Canberra Raiders against the Cronulla Sharks. It didn't take long for the young centre to make an impact, as he scored a try in his very first game. Since then, Croker has been a mainstay of the Raiders' team, scoring tries, kicking goals, and providing leadership on and off the field.

One of the most impressive aspects of Croker's career has been his consistency. Over the past decade, he has rarely missed a game, a testament to his durability and work ethic. In fact, in the his first ten seasons, he played in every game but two, an incredible feat considering the physical nature of the sport.

Croker's scoring record is nothing short of remarkable. He is the all-time leading points scorer for the Canberra Raiders, with nearly 2,400 points to his name. He has scored 136 tries, which is also a club record. Croker's points-scoring ability has been vital to the Raiders' success over the years, as he has been able to keep the scoreboard ticking over, even in the toughest of games.

Croker's leadership on and off the field has also been a key factor in his success. He has been the Raiders' captain since 2015, and in that time, he has led the team to the NRL finals on three occasions. His ability to inspire and motivate his teammates has been crucial to the Raiders' success, as they have often relied on his leadership in tough situations. Did I mention he captained more club games than Darren Lockyer?

But it's not just Croker's individual achievements that make him the greatest rugby league player in the Canberra Raiders' history. It's also the impact he has had on the team as a whole. Croker has been a vital part of the Raiders' success in recent years, helping to guide the team to the NRL Grand Final in 2019, where they were unfortunately defeated by the Sydney Roosters.

Croker's impact on the Raiders' team culture has also been significant. He is widely regarded as one of the most respected players in the NRL, and his professionalism and dedication to the sport have set an example for his teammates to follow. His work ethic and commitment to training have inspired his teammates to work harder and strive for success.

In addition to his success on the field, Croker has also been a great ambassador for the sport off the field. He has been a role model for young rugby league players, and he has worked tirelessly to promote the game in the Canberra region. He has been involved in numerous community initiatives, including charity work and youth development programs, which have had a positive impact on the local community.

In conclusion, Jarrod Croker is the greatest rugby league player in the Canberra Raiders' history. His consistency, scoring record, leadership, and impact on the team's culture have made him a true legend of the sport. He has been a vital part of the Raiders' success over the past decade, and his dedication to the sport and the local community have made him a great ambassador for rugby league.

Thanks ChatGPT
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:11 pm

Thought I was doing okay this week with only Moses, Cleary and Luki scoring below b/e but most scores posted here have me comfortably beat

Only Tupouinua, Wong and Burbo to go for me
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:27 pm

If Croker is the Raiders GOAT, why do we have 8 different enoticons of Rapana?

:Rapana:
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:31 pm

Realtalk whilst theres a 4 hour lull until footy- who is your Raiders Goat?

Mal seems the easy pick, but Lazarus would be in contention. I have a friend who would assure me its Brett Mullins. Its funny I thought the likes of Ricky Stuart and Laurie Daley were geniuses when I was a kid, but since seeing them post football, their personalities have somehow soured their football capabilities. I call this the Freddy Fittler effect.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:35 pm

- a case of COVID
    - diarrhoea
    - the common flu
    - missing the bus
    - a broken fingernail

Haha

“Hope he gets a minor groin strain” (that is easily recoverable from)
    Out of line, you’re a monster!

“Hope he pulls out with the flu” (a worldwide killer of millions every year)
    Yeah cool, I could use Stranges 44 too

Have the same mindset tbf
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:38 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:13/623 C for me not sure how to feel I was so happy Kris was on 25 at half time and then the HIA early second half I was so pissed off then the Luki thing. I’m just currently staring at my team and nodding to myself yes I need Moses round 4 he’s going massive.

I can feel another rant incoming...
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:38 pm

Snatchpato wrote:

Thanks ChatGPT

I'm tipping that not a single fanatic reads that post to the end.
    ChatGPT needs to learn TLDR
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:38 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:Realtalk whilst theres a 4 hour lull until footy- who is your Raiders Goat?

Mal seems the easy pick, but Lazarus would be in contention. I have a friend who would assure me its Brett Mullins. Its funny I thought the likes of Ricky Stuart and Laurie Daley were geniuses when I was a kid, but since seeing them post football, their personalities have somehow soured their football capabilities. I call this the Freddy Fittler effect.

Meninga because he was also the leadership, longevity, just an icon.

Probably then Daley

Then Clyde and Stuart, but forget about their careers ending at the Bulldogs.

Wiki would round out my top 5

Mullins hon mention for highlight reel but wasn’t that good for all that long and Belcher arguably a better FB all-time

Lazarus really spent too little time there, thing is just as easily associated with Broncos and Storm
    Steve Walters a bit forgotten as well

The real Raiders goat is probably Queanbeyan Leagues Club filtering all that money into the team so they could buy half the QLD side and a few premierships before getting caught salary cap cheating.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:57 pm