NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Camo123 2024 Team Tracker

Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Camo123 2024 Team Tracker Empty Camo123 2024 Team Tracker

Post by Camo123 Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:05 pm

77k ITB

Grant
    Murray Tupouniua Tatola
    Wong Piakura
    Cleary Fogarty
    Simonsson Burbo
    Papenhuyzen Rapana Weekes

Luki Lussick Hutchison Cotter
    Salmon Hughes Cotric Mikaele

Other options in consideration depending on TLT 1B
    HOK: Levi, Hands
    MID: Curran
    EDG: Blore, Curran
    HLF: Moses
    CTR: Penisini, Suli, Kris, Strange
    WFB: Kini
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Camo123 2024 Team Tracker Empty Re: Camo123 2024 Team Tracker

Post by Camo123 Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:41 pm

Team actually hasn’t changed too much post TLT2, 151k ITB

Grant
    Murray Tupouniua Tatola
    Wong Piakura
    Cleary Fogarty
    Kiraz Burbo
    Papenhuyzen Rapana Kini

Cotter Luki Hutchison Salmon
    Chan Levi Strange Hughes

Thoughts on Vegas Players (including misses)
    Murray - move to EDG seemingly net negative but may have been exacerbated by Arrow less mins (previous average 70 mins for Arrow on EDG in 2022)
    Tupouniua/Wong - injuries impacting scores so looking to keep money ITB to rectify if needed
    Haas - Haas doing Haas things, have made my bed early on though
    Cheese - possibly my big regret with Arthur-gate ruining other HOK options. Considering double gun in Robson + Grant at cost of mid cover to avoid trades at the position/relying on Levi in R4
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:14 pm

Camo123 wrote:Team actually hasn’t changed too much post TLT2, 151k ITB

Grant
    Murray Tupouniua Tatola
    Wong Piakura
    Cleary Fogarty
    Kiraz Burbo
    Papenhuyzen Rapana Kini

Cotter Luki Hutchison Salmon
    Chan Levi Strange Hughes

Thoughts on Vegas Players (including misses)
    Murray - move to EDG seemingly net negative but may have been exacerbated by Arrow less mins (previous average 70 mins for Arrow on EDG in 2022)
    Tupouniua/Wong - injuries impacting scores so looking to keep money ITB to rectify if needed
    Haas - Haas doing Haas things, have made my bed early on though
    Cheese - possibly my big regret with Arthur-gate ruining other HOK options. Considering double gun in Robson + Grant at cost of mid cover to avoid trades at the position/relying on Levi in R4

Not to shabby Camo... I'd tell you that Burbo and Kini are traps but my form in making these predictions is not good
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:56 am

R1: 688 (61243 overall)

Team remained the same as post TLT1B, post TLT2 have no issues with 20 starters and Kini on bye

Looking at Tatola to Koroisau to improve HOK depth (arguably locking down HOK for the year - please don’t see this fantasy gods). Holding off on the mid range mids to get more info (Terrell May mins with no EDG injuries/JWH return, Smithies role when Horse returns, Duncan/Seyfarth, Cheese mins)

Team (25k ITB post trade)

Grant
    Murray Cotter Tupouniua
    Wong Piakura
    Cleary Fogarty
    Burbo Strange
    Papenhuyzen Kiraz Rapana

Koroisau Luki Salmon Kini*
    Hutchison Levi Chan Hughes

Transfer in watchlist: JAC (when price bottoms out), Galvin, mid ranger MID, Campbell (once back)
    Transfer out watchlist: Hutchison, Kini, Cotter, Murray (if EDG role continues)
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:17 pm

Thoughts on Liddle over Koro?
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:27 pm

Shady2K wrote:Thoughts on Liddle over Koro?

@Shady2K I think the Liddle score was a bit artificially inflated (2 TS and TO is 18 points)

I think Koroisau with GK should be 50+ which should be couple more than Liddle usually

Koroisau might also have the Mahoney MT gene where if he converts a couple of those to tackles it’s a 3 point turnaround
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:33 pm

Camo123 wrote:

@Shady2K I think the Liddle score was a bit artificially inflated (2 TS and TO is 18 points)

I think Koroisau with GK should be 50+ which should be couple more than Liddle usually

Koroisau might also have the Mahoney MT gene where if he converts a couple of those to tackles it’s a 3 point turnaround

True but career 51 points in 70 minute games has me tempted
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:20 pm

R2: 799 (33508 rank)

Trade was Tatola to Koroisau, missed the big May score.

Incredibly obvious trades this week: Wong and Luki to May and Galvin

Plan with money will be Kini to Campbell. Hutchison on out watchlist as well

Team (3 trades used, 157k ITB)

Grant
    Murray Cotter Tupouniua
    Piakura Chan
    Cleary Fogarty
    Strange Burbo
    Papenhuyzen Rapana Kiraz

Koroisau May Galvin Hutchison
    Salmon Kini Levi Hughes

In Watchlist: Finefuiaki, back 5 gun (Ponga below 700k next week?) or Campbell
    Out Watchlist: Kini, Hutchison, Tupouniua, Rapana/Kiraz
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:29 pm

R3: 917 (overall 741)

Huge round with round rank of 20 led by Kiraz and Koroisau

At what cost has it come? Everything.

Down to 15 pre trades with Cleary, Grant, Chan, Papenhuyzen, Kini and Piakura out making trades fairly easy again as need a WFB and another player (157k ITB)

Option 1: Hold Cleary (Piakura + Kini to Campbell + Finefuiaki - 2k ITB after trades). Captain one of Murray, Fogarty, Terrell May, Koroisau

Option 2: Sell Cleary and have money for upgrades (Cleary + Kini/Piakura to DBrown/Carrigan + Campbell)

Team pre trades (157k ITB)
    Koroisau
    Murray Cotter May
    Tupouniua Salmon
    Fogarty Galvin
    Burbo Strange
    Kini Rapana Kiraz

Hutchison Hughes Levi Cleary
    Grant Chan Papenhuyzen Piakura
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:22 pm

I think I'll be trading Cleary and Piakura out, so working on that idea for your team..

Cleary + Piakura out for Campbell and KPP leaves 450k to upgrade Kini to Dylbags next week. Thinking KPP takes priority with his and Dyls BEs this week. Dyl could run rampant on the Tigers and go close to that BE though, so was in my team at some point.

Edge is looking a little light and not really able to utilise the MID dpps of Sitili/Salmon now that Piakura has gone down and JChan's status is unknown. I also have Smithies in addition to those guys and it's feeling a little thin.

After 3 trades, would look something like this next week with a trade and ~$50-70k

Koro
    Murray, Cotter, May
    KPP, Sitili
    Foggy, Galvin
    Kiraz, Burbo/Strange
    Pap, Campbell, Rapa

Grant, Galvin, Salmon, Hutch
    Chan, Levi, SHughes, Burbo/Strange

Not sure of a plan for getting Cleary back, but worry about that later. Maybe flick Levi, Shoes or Chan to Talagi if he looks good and their cash gen has stalled.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:33 pm

WT Winfield wrote:I think I'll be trading Cleary and Piakura out, so working on that idea for your team..

Cleary + Piakura out for Campbell and KPP leaves 450k to upgrade Kini to Dylbags next week. Thinking KPP takes priority with his and Dyls BEs this week. Dyl could run rampant on the Tigers and go close to that BE though, so was in my team at some point.

Edge is looking a little light and not really able to utilise the MID dpps of Sitili/Salmon now that Piakura has gone down and JChan's status is unknown. I also have Smithies in addition to those guys and it's feeling a little thin.

After 3 trades, would look something like this next week with a trade and ~$50-70k

Koro
    Murray, Cotter, May
    KPP, Sitili
    Foggy, Galvin
    Kiraz, Burbo/Strange
    Pap, Campbell, Rapa

Not sure of a plan for getting Cleary back, but worry about that later. Maybe flick Levi, Shoes or Chan to Talagi if he looks good and their cash gen has stalled.

Love your work mate. I noticed how shit my EDG is without Piakura but completely forgot about KPP when scrolling through options and with Chan having Blore risk I like that idea
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:49 pm

Hope it works out mate cheer I've gone for KPP at the moment, but thought maybe you'd gone cold on him or preferred the cheaper option in Fine for other moves. I was keen on Fine if I could stash him in the EMG, but with the carnage this week, I think KPP is the better points play and could potentially be keeper level.

I think I've talked myself into Kiraz over Campbell for this week before his price gets out of reach and see how Campbell and Gutho go. Might end up having 4 or 5 wfbs in my 17 in a week or two, until I cut Rapana loose anyway. Not normally how I play, but a 40-50 average wfb is better than these 30-35average forwards and halves I'm trotting out early season.
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:32 pm

WT Winfield wrote:I think I'll be trading Cleary and Piakura out, so working on that idea for your team..

Koro
    Murray, Cotter, May
    KPP, Sitili
    Foggy, Galvin
    Kiraz, Burbo/Strange
    Pap, Campbell, Rapa

What he said, really like those moves. Hopefully Dylbags hits some big scores whilst Cleary is out and he bridges the gap to flip back to him.
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:31 pm

Think you have a deep squad. Just the three Melbourne players plus some unfortunate late outs to injury makes it look worse.

Think Kini needs to go as a priority. Is your biggest dead cow. Piakura and Cleary can be sold if needed for cash.

Really love the Campbell pick. Allows you to stop playing strange at CTR next week.

Tohu and Carrigan are my top picks for your team if you are trading Cleary. Not so fussed on which you pick here or if there’s others you like (KPP also works).

Fine would work if you want to try holding Cleary but don’t love it.

Long story short. Love your trade. Would sell Kini instead.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:22 pm

Cap'n Ranta wrote:Think you have a deep squad. Just the three Melbourne players plus some unfortunate late outs to injury makes it look worse.

Think Kini needs to go as a priority. Is your biggest dead cow. Piakura and Cleary can be sold if needed for cash.

Really love the Campbell pick. Allows you to stop playing strange at CTR next week.

Tohu and Carrigan are my top picks for your team if you are trading Cleary. Not so fussed on which you pick here or if there’s others you like (KPP also works).

Fine would work if you want to try holding Cleary but don’t love it.

Long story short. Love your trade. Would sell Kini instead.

Yeah I’ve done Kini I’m not falling into the trap of leaving deadwood for the year

I can’t believe he actually lost money and the gap to Campbell got larger since R1
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:31 pm

Came to offer some advice mate but noticed you are well covered by Winfield and Ranta.
    Don’t really think I can add anything of value to what those guys have said.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 pm

Copying this from main thread so I don’t deviate from value

HOK:
    Cook 733k (-40k) - if Souths get their shit together
    Grant 765k (-23k) - good pick up after bye with only 1 LB + LBA so far

MID
    Tapine 699k (-38k) - usually picks up around Origin, stacked pack

EDG
    Nikora 652k (-70k) - back from suspension R6, probably prime pickup after dropping cash for peaked cow
    Sorensen 636k (-47k) - similar as above, except timeframe extended with injury. Might be mid 500s at Origin
    Bateman 700k (-40k) - bound to get attacking stats. Probably post first bye

HLF
    DCE 780k (-97k) - think he’ll keep dropping while Brooks and Turbo steal attacking stats
    Brown 675k (-84k) - obviously on most people’s radar without Moses
    SJ 801k (-71k) - could he be a Cleary alternative if you can’t back to him once recovering from injury and gets GK
    Hynes 944k (-56k) - no 1 captain while Cleary out

CTR
    Crichton 524k (-96k) - could be one to target for Strange post Dogs bye (Origin?)
    Best 502k (-87k) - as above but before Raiders bye
    Simonsson 428k (-45k) - drops post injury affected game (if he gets back in?)

WFB
    Ponga 689k (-68k) - ripe for the picking if you need WFB
    JAC 409k (-35k) - drops post injury affected game, probably post Dogs bye
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:17 pm

R4: 724 (rank 1135)

Dropped some ranks but feel squad is in a good shape and quite happy with KPP buy with every EDG shitting the bed (trades were Cleary and Kini to KPP and Campbell)

Once again double trading to fix shit cows and red dots
    Chan to Talagi
    Sitili to DBrown

Team (108k ITB, 1 banked trade)
    Grant
    Murray Cotter May
    KPP Piakura
    DBrown Fogarty
    Kiraz Strange
    Papenhuyzen Rapana Campbell

Koroisau Levi Hutch Galvin
    Salmon Talagi Burbo Hughes

If anyone could assist with double loop that would be appreciated
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:33 pm

Solid trades, are you following through with the avoiding Hynes/Cleary or have you got a plan to get one?

Regarding the looping, name the 17 as you have above and then your EMG you want:

#18: Hughes
    #19: Talagi
    #20: Salmon
    #21: Brbo

If Salmon scores good you leave Salmon where he is, if he scores poor you swap him with Talagi to get Brbo's score.

If Hughes scores good you leave Galvin at #17, if Hughes shits the bed (likely!) you swap Talagi with Galvin to get his score.
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:22 pm

Camo123 wrote:R4: 724 (rank 1135)

Dropped some ranks but feel squad is in a good shape and quite happy with KPP buy with every EDG shitting the bed (trades were Cleary and Kini to KPP and Campbell)

Once again double trading to fix shit cows and red dots
    Chan to Talagi
    Sitili to DBrown

Team (108k ITB, 1 banked trade)
    Grant
    Murray Cotter May
    KPP Piakura
    DBrown Fogarty
    Kiraz Strange

Koroisau Levi Hutch Galvin
    Salmon Talagi Burbo Hughes

If anyone could assist with double loop that would be appreciated

You have to play Salmon or Burbo at EDG so thats one really simple loop. You may want to play both so its not super straightforward.

I'd set it up like this

Grant
    Murray Cotter May
    KPP Piakura
    DBrown Fogarty
    Kiraz Talagi

Koroisau Hutch Levi Galvin
    Hughes Strange Salmon Burbo

Bulldogs play second. I'd be looping Hughes and Salmon.

If Hughes scores well as a starter then leave him and he'll come in for Galvin. If you dont like Hughes then you can move either Strange/Burbo into spot 17
    If salmon scores well (more than you expect Burbo to) then you can leave him and he'll sub in as an EDG. If you are keen to risk it then Burbo swaps into spot 19 and hes' your new edge AE.

Note because one is a bench loop (Hughes) and one is a positional loop (Salmon) you can keep niether, one or both so I think this is the best setup.

I also swapped Strange and Talagi because thats how I'd play them.Think Talagi has a better floor and more upside.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:21 am