NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Join Regular Donkey League LTZ6KHP9

Devils Donkeys 3

Join Regular Donkey League LTZ6KHP9  Empty Join Regular Donkey League LTZ6KHP9

Post by Devils Donkeys 3 Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:49 am

Looking for fellow hard core fantasy players to join my league and provide competition, league PIN LTZ6KHP9. Go Devils Donkeys!
    code delta
    code delta

Join Regular Donkey League LTZ6KHP9  Empty Re: Join Regular Donkey League LTZ6KHP9

Post by code delta Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:28 pm

You registered here 6 years ago and this is your first post.
    Convince me why I should join your league.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Join Regular Donkey League LTZ6KHP9  Empty Re: Join Regular Donkey League LTZ6KHP9

Post by RandomSil Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:43 pm

code delta wrote:You registered here 6 years ago and this is your first post.
    Convince me why I should join your league.

Spent 6 years honing his craft, developing the ideal drafting strategy, working out the perfect team.

Now is the time to trial his excellence and development. All those years have laid the ground work for him to finally face the best of the best from fantasy.
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:28 pm

RandomSil wrote:

Spent 6 years honing his craft, developing the ideal drafting strategy, working out the perfect team.

Now is the time to trial his excellence and development. All those years have laid the ground work for him to finally face the best of the best from fantasy.

you sold me. where do I sign.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 5:43 am