NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 29 - Never believe anything you read on a forum

Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 29 - Never believe anything you read on a forum - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 29 - Never believe anything you read on a forum

Post by Chewie Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:20 am

WT Winfield wrote:

Not a fan of the Cameron Smugster?

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 29 - Never believe anything you read on a forum - Page 3 Smun10
    Just a slight bias against the Storm (although I do have 4 players in my Fantasy team)
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 29 - Never believe anything you read on a forum - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 29 - Never believe anything you read on a forum

Post by easytiger Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:22 am

WT Winfield wrote:

It has to be the Cameron Munstache, surely?

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 29 - Never believe anything you read on a forum - Page 3 Munsta10
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:24 am

Camo123 wrote:
    If PODs get a little bit extra compared to popular top players it should even out Warbrick lower score (Bird, Robson vs Grant, Lemuelu/Hammer) 

Was going to remove him at Storm’s bye so hopefully can hold price/get one more big score before then. Just a bit annoyed because it was a 50/50 with Thompson this week and would have had Teddy if not injured

I think there's quite a few of us with the ITT v Warbrick conundrum, while desperately waiting for a chance to upgrade to Teddy - I know I can't wait for R8 to come soon enough
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:27 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Fmd just saw via NRLPhysio today that JFH has a grade 2 MCL injury which is 4-6 weeks, was ready to bring in Lindsay Smith this week but heard absolutely nothing about the severity of Fish's injury and now my trades can't be reversed.

Hurts....

Could be worthwhile next week still once seeing his role. If named to start in final teams, I'd be tempted this week.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:28 am

Gang, I know I'm usually seen as a bit of a clown on here but thought I would post a serious post to get some awareness out there. I've shared this news laat week with some on here that I am closer with but felt I would share it with the group to raise awareness.

My partner has had a history of lumps and cysts on her breasts she has had them checked out numerous times and always come back benign. So when she noticed a new lump 6 months ago she thought nothing of it. I finally pushed her to get it checked out last week and sure enough it confirmed that she has breast cancer.

We now face an uncertain future while we wait for her stage to be confirmed. My advice is check your balls, get ya Mrs to check her breasts and if you notice a change in your health get screened for your internal organs. It could save your life.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:34 am

That's rough BL, sorry to hear mate Sad

Great advice though and probably something I should take on board. Have had some health issues myself and haven't seen a doctor in many years.

Appreciate you sharing mate. All the best mate

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:35 am

B/L wrote:Gang, I know I'm usually seen as a bit of a clown on here but thought I would post a serious post to get some awareness out there. I've shared this news laat week with some on here that I am closer with but felt I would share it with the group to raise awareness.

My partner has had a history of lumps and cysts on her breasts she has had them checked out numerous times and always come back benign. So when she noticed a new lump 6 months ago she thought nothing of it. I finally pushed her to get it checked out last week and sure enough it confirmed that she has breast cancer.

We now face an uncertain future while we wait for her stage to be confirmed. My advice is check your balls, get ya Mrs to check her breasts and if you notice a change in your health get screened for your internal organs. It could save your life.

All the best to you and your partner B/L
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:38 am

WT Winfield wrote:

Huge fan

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 29 - Never believe anything you read on a forum - Page 3 Cd2bae10
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:40 am

B/L wrote:
    Spoiler:

Bro, really sorry to hear that, PM if you need a chat m8
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:42 am

B/L wrote:Gang, I know I'm usually seen as a bit of a clown on here but thought I would post a serious post to get some awareness out there. I've shared this news laat week with some on here that I am closer with but felt I would share it with the group to raise awareness.

Damn, sorry to hear about this B/L. Quality post though, sage advice. Hope things turn around for you and your partner.
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:47 am

easytiger wrote:

I think there's quite a few of us with the ITT v Warbrick conundrum, while desperately waiting for a chance to upgrade to Teddy - I know I can't wait for R8 to come soon enough

With Teddy out im playing the Warbrick, ITT, Alamoti trifecta
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:53 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Fmd just saw via NRLPhysio today that JFH has a grade 2 MCL injury which is 4-6 weeks, was ready to bring in Lindsay Smith this week but heard absolutely nothing about the severity of Fish's injury and now my trades can't be reversed.

Hurts....

Martin back next week, Sorensen to bench, Smith out? Plus Garner somewhere. I’m not convinced he’s getting consistent game time. Needs to sign with the Eels and get an 80 min lock role.
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:57 am

My cousin didn't know she had stage 4 cancer until it was too late, symptoms not obvious, dead in a month.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:02 am

Khany wrote:My cousin didn't know she had stage 4 cancer until it was too late, symptoms not obvious, dead in a month.

Well aren't you a box full of puppy dogs and rainbows! Tone deaf @Khany
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:07 am

Good luck dude, fingers crossed for you both.
    User Name
    User Name

Post by User Name Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:09 am

@B/L sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing. All the best for you and your wife.

Last edited by User Name on Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:09 am

Hope you guys are able to stay positive. I know nothing of this stuff so can't offer any advice, but it sounds like you've caught it early. Good luck!

Good reminder that I should probably have ~some kind~ of health check up now that I'm ~getting old. Pretty much never been to a doctor in my life.
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:11 am

Moanaman wrote:

Well aren't you a box full of puppy dogs and rainbows! Tone deaf @Khany

Not meaning to frighten anyone,, doesn't hurt to know not to let things go unchecked.
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:22 am

Thanks for the advice and warning B/L.
    All the best to you and your partner, hope things work out for you guys.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:30 am

Trading out HSS ->

Option 1: Kodi
    Option 2: AKP
    Option 3: Hold

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:04 pm