NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it)

lukeayee
    lukeayee

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it) - Page 55 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it)

Post by lukeayee Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:41 am

Loomer wrote:

Who was that? It was every call not going QLD he was being ridiculous. Obvious mile forward pass called back "That was flat"

Yeah that flat call was a good laugh.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it) - Page 55 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it)

Post by rhinoceroo Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:43 am

Loomer wrote:

Who was that? It was every call not going QLD he was being ridiculous. Obvious mile forward pass called back "That was flat"

Think that was Joey calling it flat? He had a shocker of a night all round.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:43 am

Do you know what shits me? Pubs that just can't get it right for hosting big sporting events. I had decided many years ago that I'd never go to a pub for an origin again, but broke that rule last night.. Went to one of the locals with some mates, atmosphere from the punters was good but the sound was woeful, couldn't hear the commentary, tv's in shitty spots. I bailed home the moment the halftime siren went to catch the second half from the couch, glad i made that call.

I think this is mainly an 'inner city brisbane' problem.

Last edited by my tv broke on Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:45 am

NRL Physio

Origin injuries:
    - Harry Grant copped a cork to the glute, not a major injury by any means but will be painful over next few days. Raises some doubt over his availability for this weekend, most players able to return within a week but 4 day turnaround adds extra challenge

- Cameron Murray, Selwyn Cobbo & Lindsay Collins all suffered concussions, Cobbo/Collins cleared of further injury. Will all miss at least Round 18 due to NRL concussion protocols
    - Cheek swelling for Matt Burton, doesn’t always mean fracture present but may need to be scanned
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:05 am

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:53 am