NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy Team Reveal Video with SpotTheOzzie / NRL Fantasy Fanatic | Will this be a Top 25 Team again?

SpotTheOzzie
    SpotTheOzzie

NRL Fantasy Team Reveal Video with SpotTheOzzie / NRL Fantasy Fanatic | Will this be a Top 25 Team again? Empty NRL Fantasy Team Reveal Video with SpotTheOzzie / NRL Fantasy Fanatic | Will this be a Top 25 Team again?

Post by SpotTheOzzie Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:09 pm

NRL FANTASY TEAM REVEAL | Here's my squad for the 2022 season guys! Best of luck everyone, hope you all knock it out of the park Beating Heart

Also is there a Fanatic Group I can join this year please guys? This was my favourite social media page for Fantasy back in the day. Good to be back.

Feel free to rip into me <3 Smile

Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

NRL Fantasy Team Reveal Video with SpotTheOzzie / NRL Fantasy Fanatic | Will this be a Top 25 Team again? Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Team Reveal Video with SpotTheOzzie / NRL Fantasy Fanatic | Will this be a Top 25 Team again?

Post by Simon Templar Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:58 pm

Hey STO. Thanks for posting the link to your team-reveal video.

Just a friendly suggestion. The mods might like you to use just one thread for the whole season, instead of making a new thread for each video. That would also make it easier for us to find your latest post, and to give you ongoing feedback. You just need to come up with a generic name for your thread, along the lines of what SI suggested in the other thread.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

NRL Fantasy Team Reveal Video with SpotTheOzzie / NRL Fantasy Fanatic | Will this be a Top 25 Team again? Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Team Reveal Video with SpotTheOzzie / NRL Fantasy Fanatic | Will this be a Top 25 Team again?

Post by Simon Templar Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:02 pm

Oops. Meant to give your post a thumbs down, but accidently gave it a thumbs down.

@No Worries organises the NRL Fantasy leagues. I think they might be full by now, but you might like to PM him, just in case he has some vacant spots to fill.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 pm