NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

holden cup stats

panthercraig
    panthercraig

holden cup stats  Empty holden cup stats

Post by panthercraig Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:39 pm

Getting excited about the upcoming start to the season ?

its hard to hold back the enthusiasm for choosing a team knowing so much is going to depend on the TLW and the late mail on Thursday.

The lock in contenders for me that are likely to be named for rd 1 - Gordon , Gutherson , A auva, Lafai , Hastings, Taylor, DCE, Rochow ,Tarpine ,Parker, LAM, Bromwich ,Cartwright.

I did a bit of research and in season 2015 nrl teams used between 24 players for the Chooks to 32 players for my luckless panthers

If you average it out around 28 , and then look at the relative team player lists it gives an idea of how many rookies each team may use throughout the season.

With rookies being so important to fantasy success I went to the nrl site were you can view Holden Cup stats for 2015. I hope these stats remain accessible for the year.

called the nrl to see if I could get a copy and they referred me to Prozone, to which I will email asking if they can release the info

anyone know of any downloadable spreadsheets for Holden cup players 2015. think this would be a handy item

thanks for everyones contribution to this forum

Cheers
    Panthercraig

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:28 am