NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute!

Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute! - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute!

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:33 pm

Very good then, nothing to see here
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute! - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute!

Post by WT Winfield Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:34 pm

JRob will not only play this week, but will go large (for a CTR).

People with 3 CTRs will leave him out and be pissed, doubly so when people who were gonna leave him out were forced to play him because of Niu reportedly being dropped.

Others may even buy a CTR just so they don't have to play JRob.

Pretty sure that's how fantasy works Laughing
    mintotheimmortal
    mintotheimmortal

Post by mintotheimmortal Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:36 pm

GreenMachine wrote:
    You’re 100% right not a proven fantasy scorer as yet but is talented and breakout wouldnt surprise... fun fact - has never scored a first grade try. I think that would change at our place. Obv if he was still at the current panthers it would too.

Has already got himself a couple of tries in the reserves and CNK himself was barely a winger before his arrival too.

Interested in any panthers fans and if you liked the talent or were happy he left?

sister is a member so was watching them closely and he seemed like a very solid backup, got caught out a few times positionally didn't do anything overly flashy but was a solid returning the ball and involved himself a bit for run metres and obviously was younger than so gonna be improved from that time you would assume don't remember much of a ball playing game out the back but could've been developed
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

Post by SoylentGreen Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:39 pm

Assuming Milf and Niu out and Riki bench (and no other unexpected TLT dramas:

Is it worth saving 2 trades and playing Walker and Uto in my 17?

Full team:

Brailey
    Tino, Watson, Uto
    Fifita, Angus
    Cleary, Schuster
    Peachey, Bird
    Teddy, Pappy, Laurie

Turpin, SOS, Liddle, Walker,
    Milf, Riki, Niu, Simo

Last edited by SoylentGreen on Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:40 pm

NRL Physio says CNK/Raiders can make decision on surgery (6-12 weeks) or rehab (3-6 weeks)

Given Raiders' secret healing powers CNK probably back soon, so wouldn't be looking at Aekins
    Slug
    Slug

Post by Slug Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:42 pm

So Nui and Walker were my set and forget centres. That worked out well. Cheers, Slug.
    Slug
    Slug

Post by Slug Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:48 pm

Walters is desperate. Te’o out means he needs an impact forward off the bench and he thinks Riki can be that. He’s probably right, but I expect he won’t be on the bench for long so I’m holding. Pangai needs more minutes so right edge suits. He’s mobile enough. I think dropping Nui is harsh. At least he has a crack. Every set he’s hitting it up 2nd or 3rd tackle. If anything it’s a bit predictable. Croft hasn’t shown anything at either Melbourne or the Broncos. Under pressure he just cracks. Milford will be back next week. Cheers, Slug.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:50 pm

Rough. From buzz:
    @Cronulla_Sharks
    There is strong mail Mezzatesta & Mace want John Morris to leave NOW and bring in a caretaker.
    Talk about destroying a season. This is disgraceful.
    The Bludger
    The Bludger

Post by The Bludger Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:51 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

From memory it was a two game suspension for Koala? So not available this week but back for Round 7

Cheers @Liverpool_Bulldog, I guess this means Koala misses out on DPP Edge as he isn't playing in the magic Round 6 for positional updates then.
    Erin Moleman
    Erin Moleman

Post by Erin Moleman Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:52 pm

WT2K wrote:

Just speculation. Haven't got any better to replace him with either.

Zac cini is meant to be good isn’t he ?
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:56 pm

Had a sexy little Moylan to Turbo trade lined up this week to make my WFB look a little nicer so I could stop playing Isaako. Then Niu news hits and without any back up CTR I'll probably have to bring in someone like Hampton instead (only want to make the one trade using Moylan).

Apologies, I've missed all the pages today but did this surprise others? In a team doing very questionable things I thought Niu was easily in the top 3-5 guys out there actually putting a bit of effort into what he was doing. How could a scenario pan out where he is the scapegoat for their woes when at least the kid has a crack? As a saddened Milf owner, I get that one... but I don't understand Niu getting dropped. It actually inspired me to write a letter today. It went a little like this;

Dear Kevin Walters,

Fuck you.

Warmest Regards,

Teeth Eater
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:58 pm

Think ill be exiting fui before riki
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:59 pm

WT Winfield wrote:JRob will not only play this week, but will go large (for a CTR).

People with 3 CTRs will leave him out and be pissed, doubly so when people who were gonna leave him out were forced to play him because of Niu reportedly being dropped.

Others may even buy a CTR just so they don't have to play JRob.

Pretty sure that's how fantasy works Laughing

JRob is just sick of playing Sundays at 4pm.

Finally gets an evening game this week on a Saturday. Against his old club. Look forward to a double

The dropped stuff seems no different to how everyone thought Averillo was gettinf dropped..
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:00 pm

Slug wrote:Walters is desperate. Te’o out means he needs an impact forward off the bench and he thinks Riki can be that. He’s probably right, but I expect he won’t be on the bench for long so I’m holding. Pangai needs more minutes so right edge suits. He’s mobile enough. I think dropping Nui is harsh. At least he has a crack. Every set he’s hitting it up 2nd or 3rd tackle. If anything it’s a bit predictable. Croft hasn’t shown anything at either Melbourne or the Broncos. Under pressure he just cracks. Milford will be back next week. Cheers, Slug.

Agree with all this. I'll hold Riki, and I'll hope Milford dropping is brief. The Niu thing just annoys me. The only other scenario I could come up with today - as unlikely as it seems - is that Arthars has been that amazing in reserve grade that he made himself a must pick? Sounds very unlikely, but I don't understand the Niu dropping otherwise.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:00 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Finally gets an evening game this week on a Saturday. Against his old club. Look forward to a double

The dropped stuff seems no different to how everyone thought Averillo was gettinf dropped..

If Roberts was up for a game against his old club, he'd be good against half the league Laughing
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:01 pm

my tv broke wrote:

The dropped stuff seems no different to how everyone thought Averillo was getting dropped..

Haha yeah after I posted I checked who we were actually playing, saw Souths, old club, cha-ching baby Laughing
    Grouse
    Grouse

Post by Grouse Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:03 pm

WT2K wrote:Rough. From buzz:
    @Cronulla_Sharks
    There is strong mail Mezzatesta & Mace want John Morris to leave NOW and bring in a caretaker.
    Talk about destroying a season. This is disgraceful.
    Disgraceful from the Sharkies board!
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Regulator Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:11 pm

You could tell SJ was disgusted with it on Matty last night and you'd have to imagine plenty of Sharks feel the same
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:12 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:

Agree with all this. I'll hold Riki, and I'll hope Milford dropping is brief. The Niu thing just annoys me. The only other scenario I could come up with today - as unlikely as it seems - is that Arthars has been that amazing in reserve grade that he made himself a must pick? Sounds very unlikely, but I don't understand the Niu dropping otherwise.

Is Farnworth back? Otherwise it's Kennar and Arthars in the centres ahead of Niu (plus Mead on the wing?) against that Panthers backline, yikes.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 pm

How are the Broncos meant to generate NRL quality players when they don't give them NRL games to develop?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:14 pm