NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016

Bullbender
    Bullbender

Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016 - Page 20 Empty Re: Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016

Post by Bullbender Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Pacey's Best wrote:

Hey BB, yea I'm against you in the ExSportal Fanatics league this week and that score sheet looks very impressive.

Thanks Pacey. In another dumb move i went Hodgson to Parcell last minute for a bit of a cash grab. Kicking myself, told myself all weet no trades.... Lucky i kept him in SC at least
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016 - Page 20 Empty Re: Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016

Post by Bullbender Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:41 am

Bullbender wrote:

Cracking start. Had Hymel, Walker, Milf, Mbye and Sir Ethan. Nothing under 55, surely its all downhill from here

Well I was correct about the downhill bit..... Grant and Scott to finish the round and send me crashing back to reality. Captain Bromwich average, I dont know why i captain these farken forwards SI No
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Fanatics Leagues ranked 1 2 and 3 Razz AR in the top 10. Things are good in VSDT land for fanatics folk
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Bullbender wrote:Fanatics Leagues ranked  1 2 and 3  Razz AR in the top 10. Things are good in VSDT land for fanatics folk

Your not far off BB Cheers , lets hope we can keep it together Cool
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Bullbender wrote:Fanatics Leagues ranked  1 2 and 3  Razz AR in the top 10. Things are good in VSDT land for fanatics folk

Great stuff from the ExSportal gang.

I told you that your league looked strong BB. Very Happy

Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:

Your not far off BB Cheers , lets hope we can keep it together Cool  

Congrats on your top 10 spot AR. Very Happy

Please remind me why I've been giving you advice instead of you giving me advice. Wink hehe

Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Simon Templar wrote:

Congrats on your top 10 spot AR. Very Happy

Please remind me why I've been giving you advice instead of you giving me advice
    . Wink hehe

Because thats what " Sportal " is about mate  Wink  I think I got real lucky by starting with ARey and his injury forced my hand and I took a punt on Walker and Goodwin early but injuries still chasing us around long long way to go yet, that Souths bench has me worried and too me it cries out that Goodwin is in doubt with Oldfield being named on that extended bench  scratch  scratch  scratch and Carty is a worry also.
    If I trade Goodwin out I just dont know who I want in ???? CLaw, Glenn,Lovett................
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Bullbender wrote:
    Bullbender wrote:

Cracking start. Had Hymel, Walker, Milf, Mbye and Sir Ethan. Nothing under 55, surely its all downhill from here

Well I was correct about the downhill bit..... Grant and Scott to finish the round and send me crashing back to reality. Captain Bromwich average, I dont know why i captain these farken forwards SI No

Haha, keep throwing it on RTS and Ted mate if you can hold your nerve! Looking like they will average better then my 'safe' Captain Cam in Fantasy. Don't have Cam here so have been between Woods and DCE with the C, which hasn't exactly worked out here.

Well done on everyone's rank that are right up there as well, awesome stuff from all Very Happy
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:

Because thats what " Sportal " is about mate  Wink  I think I got real lucky by starting with ARey and his injury forced my hand and I took a punt on Walker and Goodwin early but injuries still chasing us around long long way to go yet, that Souths bench has me worried and too me it cries out that Goodwin is in doubt with Oldfield being named on that extended bench  scratch  scratch  scratch and Carty is a worry also.
    If I trade Goodwin out I just dont know who I want in ???? CLaw, Glenn,Lovett................

CTR is a real worry isn't it. A lack of reliable guns and a lack of genuine cash cows.

I started with A.Glenn as my keeper (couldn't afford T.Harris), with N.Green as my temporary #2, and Pat Mat and N.Davis as my cheapies. I replaced Green with H.Hunt after R2, which has worked out well so far.

A.Glenn has been steady, but nothing special. The is a lot of love for CLaw but he has always been too injury prone for my liking. No real opinion on Lovett. There are a bunch of mid-priced CTR's with similar stats to him, so picking the right one is a bit of a lottery IMO.

Can you afford T.Harris (who IMO is the best CTR when playing 2RF)?

Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:13 am

Simon Templar wrote:

CTR is a real worry isn't it. A lack of reliable guns and a lack of genuine cash cows.

I started with A.Glenn as my keeper (couldn't afford T.Harris), with N.Green as my temporary #2, and Pat Mat and N.Davis as my cheapies. I replaced Green with H.Hunt after R2, which has worked out well so far.

A.Glenn has been steady, but nothing special. The is a lot of love for CLaw but he has always been too injury prone for my liking. No real opinion on Lovett. There are a bunch of mid-priced CTR's with similar stats to him, so picking the right one is a bit of a lottery IMO.

Yeah mate I can got enough coin to get any centre , I hear what ya saying re Harris and CLaw could get both Basketball Basketball Basketball Idea Idea Idea
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:43 am

Simon Templar wrote:

I just worry about tofu getting shafted back to the centres now Scott is out? Im down to 1 centre now Scott left me after that dirty -1. Hope i can jag another Hymel, that was pure ass a few rounds ago
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:05 am

Think I'll bring in Parcell and BLaw here.

Who is the better trade out for BLaw - Evans or Packer.

Currently keeping Packer for Round12 purposes.
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:40 am

Milchcow wrote:Think I'll bring in Parcell and BLaw here.

Think its a toss of the coin mate , which ever suits your plans better but either way you will be better off with BLaw not a fan of either of the other two.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 am

Grant and Evans out for BLaw and any gun I want, still not decided though.
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:37 am

Krump wrote:Grant and Evans out for BLaw and any gun I want, still not decided though.

I am tossing up between BLaw and JTurbo with the latter one winning anyone think he is a chance for Origin ???
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:09 pm

I think you just want to set and forget your centres. Any big scores are a bonus, but otherwise ideally someone who continues to play and scores in the 30s. Last thing you want to do is waste trades on the least productive position in fantasy/DT. I've got Aubo and CLaw and am currently hoping to ride them out for as long as possible (not least because Henry and Green are my other two centres).
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Milchcow wrote:Think I'll bring in Parcell and BLaw here.

I traded out Evans for Parcell last week (thanks to some advice from AR). Three (now four) week sample enough for me to conclude that the money could be better used elsewhere. I'm also considering Grevsmuhl now that he has jagged a starting spot and is due his first price rise.
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Krump wrote:Grant and Evans out for BLaw and any gun I want, still not decided though.

Although not quite a gun, I am considering JDB. I like the DPP and he helps with bye planning.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Yeah, Grevsmuhl also on my trade in list.

I think I've brought him in for Supercoach. But JNik - Parcell is a now or never deal I think with the current pricing as good as it will get.

That leaves one of BLaw or Grevs for the other spot

I'm hoping for Tohu to hit my centres in the coming weeks. Just want to wait to make sure he isn't going to spend much time as an actual centre with current storm lineup.
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:

I am tossing up between BLaw and JTurbo with the latter one winning anyone think he is a chance for Origin ???

Probably not this year, but in the future yes. If I had your start to the season, I'd keep chasing the points. For me JTurbo is the pick. Lots of work up the middle (for both) this week against the Bunnies.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:37 am