NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016

Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016 - Page 13 Empty Re: Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016

Post by Simon Templar Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:23 pm

badbetter wrote:

I went Feeney over Latrell Bang Bang Bang

Yikes!

I went Latrell over Feeney. My Walker in for Taylor trade worked too. Surprised

I better not celebrate too early, in case the KOD gods are listening. Wink

badbetter
    badbetter

Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016 - Page 13 Empty Re: Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016

Post by badbetter Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Simon Templar wrote:

Yikes!

I went Latrell over Feeney. My Walker in for Taylor trade worked too.  Surprised

I better not celebrate too early, in case the KOD gods are listening. Wink

Good Stuff ST
    Had I known Latrell was fullback definitely would have changed. (should have just went with Latrell anyhow)
    I went Taylor to Walker as well at least something I can still smile about
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:06 pm

badbetter wrote:

I went Feeney over Latrell Bang Bang Bang
    Ouch. -19 that was a Sandow like effort
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:02 am

Simon Templar wrote:

Haha. You have a lot of front for a newbie. It makes you look and sound like an alt of a resident troll.

Maybe a bit of humility until people get to know you might help your case.

Are you for real? You'd wanna hope that he's Hench or your going to look like a first grade goose of bobblehead proportions. He's not the one with too much front and not enough humility by the looks of it.
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:18 am

Krump wrote:
    Are you for real? You'd wanna hope that he's Hench or your going to look like a first grade goose of bobblehead proportions. He's not the one with too much front and not enough humility by the looks of it.

Hi Switzerland here. I agree and dont think Tiabilis is Hench, different approach IMO although the Hench has come in all shapes and sizes previously on here and Sportal and ST has been around longer than me. I feel for Tiabilis being targeted for asking questions which is the aim of this forum, however Tiabilis for your info ST is a bit of a stalwart of these forums and just being protective, the VSDT thread being his baby, and Hench disliked (although personally i like the hench). "The Hench" one or his 141 uernames is disliked by many on here and is currently banned for a long period of time. He used to get banned in sportal every few days then would pop up as someone else. Hope a bit of background helps Tiabilis. We need more posters in this thread, dont let this deter you. As i done when you first jumped on, im happy to answer your questions or someone else will. If ST is right and you are the hench, take my advice as you know I am twice the coach you are Finger
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Thank you BB for seeing it from my point of view.

Last edited by Simon Templar on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:13 pm

Krump wrote:

Are you for real Krump?

I haven't abused the guy. I just made an observation based on 6 years of experience in keeping trolls out of the DT thread in Sportal that he MIGHT be a troll/alt after Your Name had made a similar observation.

You are being more aggressive towards me than I wad about him.How about you give the same benefit of the doubt to a 6-7 year member that you are willimg to give to an unkown 4-5 post member?

I hope he is a genuine guy who turns out to be a valued member. Only time will tell. If he isn't genuine then he will be laughing at you having a go at me on his behalf.

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Yall need to relax.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Random wrote:Yall need to relax.

I can relax Random. Very Happy

I notice that our new friend is now showing up as a Guest without any member/posting info. What does that mean?

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:28 pm

He deleted his account.
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:28 pm

Simon Templar wrote:Thank you BB for seeing it from my point of view.
    Thats fine mate, I know you are the troll patrol but at the same time feel sorry for the guy. Back to what we are here for. I ended up putting in Hymel "temporarily" until i went to reverse trades on hearing rumours early that Curtis Scott would play. Temporarily ended up permanent when i remembered i couldnt reverse trades after lockout(after searching for reverse trade button for a long time). Well it worked out well points wise but cost me a trade, he should make decent cash if he can continue to hold auvaa out. Got walker aswell like a said so that worked out well for both of us.
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Random wrote:He deleted his account.
    I guess this confirms he wasnt Hench? Hench is too lazy to delete his accounts he likes it done for him
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:39 pm

Random wrote:He deleted his account.

Thats weird. :S

Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Bullbender wrote:
    I guess this confirms he wasnt Hench? Hench is too lazy to delete his accounts he likes it done for him

It is suspicious though.

Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Bullbender wrote:
    Thats fine mate, I know you are the troll patrol but at the same time feel sorry for the guy. Back to what we are here for. I ended up putting in Hymel "temporarily" until i went to reverse trades on hearing rumours early that Curtis Scott would play. Temporarily ended up permanent when i remembered i couldnt reverse trades after lockout(after searching for reverse trade button for a long time). Well it worked out well points wise but cost me a trade, he should make decent cash if he can continue to hold auvaa out. Got walker aswell like a said so that worked out well for both of us.

Mate I DIDNT abuse that guy, so Im confused by Krump's reaction, but heyho. As you would know, I've always been welcoming of new members but I was also always protective of the Fantasy threads in Sportal when we tried to maintain a "no dickheads" policy.

H.Hunt is a real bonus pick up for you. How do you see his job security with Souths (fixed).

Last edited by Simon Templar on Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:01 pm

Simon Templar wrote:
    H.Hunt is a real bonus pick up for you. How do you see his job security with the Storm?
    Hymel Hunt plays for the Rabbitohs now.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Bren wrote:
    Hymel Hunt plays for the Rabbitohs now.

Oops! Smile

Sorry KFP. That is what is known as a CFS brain fog moment. I know Hunt plays for Souths. I watched him play yesterday. I will fix my mistake. Thanks for pointing it out mate.
    wizard333

Post by wizard333 Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:27 pm

wizard333 wrote:Happy to run with Fensom Very Happy  Shame about Norman and Henry though.  Was looking at a good score to start the season.

What were you saying about the KOD gods ST ?

Fensom off with a -2 and now Peats out for a possible 6 weeks. This is looking like a memorable start to the season for all the wrong reasons Laughing
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Simon Templar wrote:

Mate I DIDNT abuse that guy, so Im confused by Krump's reaction, but heyho. As you would know, I've always been welcoming of new members but I was also always protective of the Fantasy threads in Sportal when we tried to maintain a "no dickheads" policy.

H.Hunt is a real bonus pick up for you. How do you see his job security with Souths (fixed).
    I just think Krump was going in to bat for him because he thought he was hard done by and to show someone here had his back? We knew what you meant but as a newbie with no knowledge of Hench, he was probably as confused as fuck.
    On Hymel, With Auvaa breathing down his neck I was concerned, but he seems to be improving each week as his confidence grows and its his spot to lose for now, especially while they are winning. Hopefully Auvaa finds a home in the backrow stealing Carters minutes Twisted Evil
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:31 pm

wizard333 wrote:

What were you saying about the KOD gods ST ?

Fensom off with a -2 and now Peats out for a possible 6 weeks.  This is looking like a memorable start to the season for all the wrong reasons Laughing
    I have Peats in 2row, so i can hold but my backups are ordinary. My trade Moreoa instead up to a "alleged gun" and hold Peats

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:50 am