NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 3

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 3

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Ok.. since im so bored. i'll try a team. It'll more likely be over the cap im sorry but I cant use Moocows thingy.

Smith, Lichaa
    Graham, Surgess, NPR, NPR
    Parker, Merrin, Rochow, Tapine, Cheapish player, NPR
    DCE, Hastings, Taylor, Te Maire or Jniko
    Lafai, Hurrell, Copley, Aua'va
    Roberts, Slater, Gordon, Gutherson, NPR
    Krump
    Krump

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 3

Post by Krump Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:

Training for my new job in the bank. Pretty sure im at risk of a test anytime im working
    Cant test for acid Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Krump wrote:

Hahaha I think they'll have an inkling something is up!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:49 pm

So Copley and Jayden Nikorima are now facing club suspension for "failing to follow direct directions" in not going home once the clubs shut at 1.30am
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:51 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:Ok.. since im so bored. i'll try a team. It'll more likely be over the cap im sorry but I cant use Moocows thingy.

Smith, Lichaa

Was about to say that's pretty much the best team I've seen, then saw your cap comment. If it's not over then that is very well balanced. No to Slater but could be a great pod if he finds that DT form from a few years ago.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:51 pm

TLolo v Papalii
    Papalii played huge minutes last year and what his position is in the Raiders pack is very uncertain.
    Taumalolo seems to be getting better with age and is guaranteed to play in the middle. Of the Cowboys forwards only him and Tamou seem to have upside, Scott is getting older by the year while Bolton and Hannant have well and truly peaked and are on the slide respectively. Unless you see someone like Spina picking up minutes instead of him Taumalolo is definitely the way to go out of those two.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:55 pm

SI wrote:

Was about to say that's pretty much the best team I've seen, then saw your cap comment.  If it's not over then that is very well balanced.  No to Slater but could be a great pod if he finds that DT form from a few years ago.

If I can get anything like the forwards without suffering too much in the backs i'll be happy!
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:Ok.. since im so bored. i'll try a team. It'll more likely be over the cap im sorry but I cant use Moocows thingy.

Smith, Lichaa

These are my issues with tour team MF. If I was going to be picky I'd say your bench will let you down as all I see is Lichaa, Tapine, Taylor & ?????. Also you need another option for your frf. If G or S go down you don't have one & you don't have a dpp in your 2fr to cover.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:07 pm

Krump wrote:

As a rule, the chemicals will last 3 days. More natural banned drugs -  mary jane, charlie., chasing the dragon depends on your fat stores but can be as much as 3 months
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:11 pm

Smith, Lichaa

For reference you are about $178 000 over the cap. That counts the Cheapish player as an NPR.

I would drop one of Hurrell/Lafai (Then you have Gutherson/Copley/Auva'a all potential people to slot in there.)

Then you could drop one of Tapine/Rochow and still have an incredibly strong core. In fact if you dropped Tapine, you could turn Lichaa into Peats/Segeyaro/McCullough.

Otherwise you could just drop Copley + Tapine/Rochow with a little bit of change.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 pm

MF that team is waaaay over the cap lad!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 pm

White Lightning wrote:

These are my issues with tour team MF. If I was going to be picky I'd say your bench will let you down as all I see is Lichaa, Tapine, Taylor & ?????. Also you need another option for your frf. If G or S go down you don't have one & you don't have a dpp in your 2fr to cover.

Sorry the cheapish player would be NAS I couldn't think of him at the time.

Im hopeful that Merrin will be named in the front row on TLW to get DPP

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:14 pm

Hahahaha 178k over the cap?? Oh fiddlesticks..
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:18 pm

White Lightning wrote:

Smith, Lichaa

To be fair, he is running 10 Cheapies outside of his Top 13. Then he will have Tapine + Lichaa. All he needs is 2/10 rookies to be solid and he is flying, and you think Taylor is an acceptable player in the 17. Well then that means he will need 1/9 players to be solid.

In regards to FRF, I don't necessarily think he needs to have cover there, unless one of them go down with one of those 3/4 week injuries making it awkward to hold onto them. Then it shouldn't be a problem. If it is a long term injury, straight up trade. Short term injury then they can take the hit for the week.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:

Sorry the cheapish player would be NAS I couldn't think of him at the time.

Im hopeful that Merrin will be named in the front row on TLW to get DPP

NAS would make you $262k over.. Yeah maybe not him Razz
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:21 pm

Surgess and NAS are both dpp anyway aren't they?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Fuck Fantasy, lets go Federer!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Bren wrote:Fuck Fantasy, lets go Federer!!!

and you call yourself a mod???

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:28 pm

Random wrote:

NAS would make you $262k over.. Yeah maybe not him Razz

Hmm.. Its hard because I really want to start with Smith, Lichaa, Graham, Surgess, Parker, Merrin, DCE and Rochow.. Seems like its going to be too hard to do that haha
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:30 pm

Bren wrote:Fuck Fantasy, lets go Federer!!!
    So much this. Is there a reason they had to stop play while the roof was closing? It wasn't raining yet.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 pm