NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Ultimate Footy

Mearcats
    Mearcats

Ultimate Footy - Page 24 Empty Re: Ultimate Footy

Post by Mearcats Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:26 am

Hahahaha, your sarcasm radar off again Brenno? Just having a bit of play with me mate Welshy bud, believe me, I'll be trying to be just a competitive as the rest of you drafty superstars.
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:29 am

P.S. nice write up Welshy, had a good laugh. Feel you need to strengthen your corny dad joke game though and get a few of those in there!

Might have to shuffle my team around a lil and sneak SST in there in place of A. Glenn just to give BBE a bit of a shake up. Think he could be in for a big one 'ol SST!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:34 am

Mearcats wrote:P.S. nice write up Welshy, had a good laugh. Feel you need to strengthen your corny dad joke game though and get a few of those in there!

Might have to shuffle my team around a lil and sneak SST in there in place of A. Glenn just to give BBE a bit of a shake up. Think he could be in for a big one 'ol SST!

Haha I'm only 28!! Might have been a dad for 6 years already but I'm no where near the SI stage yet the old codger! Sleep
    Had an argument with the missis the other day because she was screaming at me to grow up, I don't think I ever will, coming up to 30 and I still feel as young as ever! Back playing rugby so having a few every Saturday isn't helping the matter mind haha
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:44 am

Hahaha, 31 for me last month mate and believe me, if there actually was any truth behind the saying "30 going on 13" I'm living, breathing proof of it.

Why bother acting my age? May as well get away with having a laff for as long as I can, I'm sure eventually I'll have to be a bit more "responsible".
    Sauce Reed
    Sauce Reed

Post by Sauce Reed Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:44 am

Good to have footy back.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:46 am

Sauce Reed wrote:Good to have footy back.

Love the avatar mate
    PC Principal, fantastic addition to South Park!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:52 am

Mearcats wrote:Hahaha, 31 for me last month mate and believe me, if there actually was any truth behind the saying "30 going on 13" I'm living, breathing proof of it.

Why bother acting my age? May as well get away with having a laff for as long as I can, I'm sure eventually I'll have to be a bit more "responsible".

Exactly mate, well that's the way I'm going at the moment anyway haha also at the age where most of my mates are engaged so having like 2/3 stag doo's a year on top of everything

"You don't have to go on his stag do"

"sorry love, I have to he is one of my "best" "friends" haha works every time Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 am

Sauce Reed wrote:Good to have footy back.
    As Welshy said great avatar lad Lol

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:24 am

Mearcats wrote:Hahahaha, your sarcasm radar off again Brenno? Just having a bit of play with me mate Welshy bud, believe me, I'll be trying to be just a competitive as the rest of you drafty superstars.
    Yeah I wasnt sure if you were joking or seriously trying to keep Welshy out of L1 haha. Give him a run for his money lad.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 am

Good write up Welshy. Wont be the first time you have taken on a bagel and lost Laughing
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:30 am

Bren wrote:
    Yeah I wasnt sure if you were joking or seriously trying to keep Welshy out of L1 haha. Give him a run for his money lad.
    Im sure he will lad, be tough to compete with his squad....Ben Hampton, Paul Carter and Benny Barba all looking set for GUN status this year Laughing tongue
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:40 am

Welshy wrote:
    Mearcats wrote:P.S. nice write up Welshy, had a good laugh. Feel you need to strengthen your corny dad joke game though and get a few of those in there!

Haha I'm only 28!! Might have been a dad for 6 years already but I'm no where near the SI stage yet the old codger! Sleep
    Had an argument with the missis the other day because she was screaming at me to grow up, I don't think I ever will, coming up to 30 and I still feel as young as ever! Back playing rugby so having a few every Saturday isn't helping the matter mind haha
    Haha, I'm going allright for 41 Cool  .  Although I am prone to the odd nanna nap in the office chair after lunch nowadays.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:52 am

SST ain't going to help you there mate. Have you seen my forward pack? Might as well just call it a win now so I can start working out matchups for round 2
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Hahaha, BBE chiming in on the banter! I like it! I seen ya front line mate, whats that powder puff James doing in there?

I be peanut butter and jelly over your Manring tho... That's right, I went there!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:05 pm

Mearcats wrote:Hahaha, BBE chiming in on the banter! I like it! I seen ya front line mate, whats that powder puff James doing in there?

I be peanut butter and jelly over your Manring tho... That's right, I went there!
    My forward pack is the best going round.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Bren wrote:
    My forward pack is the best going round.

Damn straight you do, if you discount mine.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Mearcats wrote:Hahaha, BBE chiming in on the banter! I like it! I seen ya front line mate, whats that powder puff James doing in there?

Lol

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Random wrote:

Damn straight you do, if you discount mine.
    The only discount your forward pack will be getting is on Fifitas average when he gets penalized for not playing the ball correctly. Check the averages, my forward pack beats yours Razz
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 pm

@Scouter
    @ryno_
    @Franko

Hi guys, can you please update your starting 13 so I can post H2H match-ups for the round 1 fixture

Nice Swan
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:43 pm

updated - sorry i missed the last 2 draft rounds, just got back from the amazon this morning (local time). i turned on auto draft so hopefully it didnt hold you up?

will be back in australia just in time for TLT - perfect!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:54 am