NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF 2006 Fantasy thread - part 2 Let's get ready to rumble

quicksand
    quicksand

NRLFF 2006 Fantasy thread - part 2 Let's get ready to rumble - Page 28 Empty Re: NRLFF 2006 Fantasy thread - part 2 Let's get ready to rumble

Post by quicksand Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:20 pm

wolfking wrote:Apologies for not being around during all this lads.  Work has taken all of my time with the COVID stuff.  Haven't lost my job but everyone around me has so it's a tricky situation for me, but more for eveyone else, very grateful for my situation and feel for so many people being out of work during this time.

Anyway, only saw Benji was shit.  Is there going to be a spreadsheet or something Milch with all players scores or something?  Sorry to ask, you've done an amazing job with all this.  5th last with my score which is better than I expected for a team whipped up in an hour.  No idea how my team held up though, so may have to find time to go back through the thread if there isn't some sort of summary.  I'll try and put more of an effort in and contribute.

In case you missed this;
    2006 draw and IMPORTANTLY byes !!

https://leagueunlimited.com/news/2006-nrl-draw/
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRLFF 2006 Fantasy thread - part 2 Let's get ready to rumble - Page 28 Empty Re: NRLFF 2006 Fantasy thread - part 2 Let's get ready to rumble

Post by wolfking Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Thanks mate. That is a big help.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:32 pm

wolfking wrote:Apologies for not being around during all this lads. Work has taken all of my time with the COVID stuff. Haven't lost my job but everyone around me has so it's a tricky situation for me, but more for eveyone else, very grateful for my situation and feel for so many people being out of work during this time.

Anyway, only saw Benji was shit. Is there going to be a spreadsheet or something Milch with all players scores or something? Sorry to ask, you've done an amazing job with all this. 5th last with my score which is better than I expected for a team whipped up in an hour. No idea how my team held up though, so may have to find time to go back through the thread if there isn't some sort of summary. I'll try and put more of an effort in and contribute.

Hey Wolfy, there will be a spreadsheet released with a bunch of info in it. Hopefully tonight, maybe tomorrow.
    There are summaries for each game throughout this thread if you have time to go back.
    Few YouTube videos of highlights around as well.

I think I'll start a new thread each round, just to make things easier to track.

Hope things go well at work too. It's a tough time. Both Mrs Cow and I have relative Jon security which is good, but heaps of mates are in a position like you, redundancies everywhere. Few people forced into 4 day weeks, which is better than 0 day weeks.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:40 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Hey Wolfy, there will be a spreadsheet released with a bunch of info in it. Hopefully tonight, maybe tomorrow.
    There are summaries for each game throughout this thread if you have time to go back.
    Few YouTube videos of highlights around as well.

I think I'll start a new thread each round, just to make things easier to track.

Hope things go well at work too. It's a tough time. Both Mrs Cow and I have relative Jon security which is good, but heaps of mates are in a position like you, redundancies everywhere. Few people forced into 4 day weeks, which is better than 0 day weeks.

Ah, thanks mate. I'll go back through the thread tomorrow mate. Appreciate the great work and keeping our fantasy dream alive.

Yeah, my role is a supervisor, but all of my staff are casual so pretty much had to stand down all of them which sucks. Got a couple of key staff left for behind the scenes stuff but day by day gets harder to justify keeping them around when doors are closed and no income coming through.

Anyway, the whole world is in the same situation, as I said, grateful I am full time with good security. The longer this goes on though, I'll be forced to take anual leave I think. Although 12 years with the company and half a year leave and a zillion sick days, it's times like these I'm thankful and knuckled down and worked my ass off for so long.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:22 pm

Milchcow wrote:

You beat me suggesting this. It makes sense.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:41 pm

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:50 pm