NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

Welshy
    Welshy

2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

Post by Welshy Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 am

Bullbender wrote:Last year my 2 early "get on" predictions were Milf and Lodge. 1 lost 100k plus before i sold him and the other one is in jail. Surely it gets better 2016.  

Great to have you back mate! Who are your early, early get ons this year?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

Post by Milchcow Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:30 am

I think the Manly pack is the one I am most interested in.

Between JTurbo, Brown, Buhrer, Knightvand others there has to be some value there, just have to work out who it us.

rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:38 am

Milchcow wrote:

Between JTurbo, Brown, Buhrer, Knightvand others there has to be some value there, just have to work out who it us.

Could Myles be value this year?
    Finger Puppet Mafia
    Finger Puppet Mafia

Post by Finger Puppet Mafia Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:23 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

You know Matai's going to be out half the season, which would mean Brown to centre (they still have Mateo/Symonds/Leary in 2RF depth) or maybe Walker to centre with Api/Parcell sharing 6 and 9. Either way from the noises coming from Barrett Parcell should be getting minutes, but the first 17 should be interesting.

Yeah forgot about that. Hope your right and Parcel gets a chance to show his worth as he is a graet prospect in fantasy and a fantastic looking nrl player
    Finger Puppet Mafia
    Finger Puppet Mafia

Post by Finger Puppet Mafia Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:24 am

Milchcow wrote:

Manly and Tigers pack are where you will get some u dervalued players. Spot on!
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:28 am

Bren wrote:

So Farah + Brooks are lazy as weĺl? Explains why they were so shit last year.
    Do you really need to turn into a child every time someone has a negative opinion about a Qlder or Bronco?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:38 am

Krump wrote:
    Do you really need to turn into a child every time someone has a negative opinion about a Qlder or Bronco?

Do you always whine like a bitch when I make a joke?
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:41 am

M first draft with 10k left over

McCullough, Parcell
    M. Cooper, Trbojevic (Ofahengaue, 130K)
    Parker, Surgess, Whitehead, Tapine, J. Edwards (B. Henry)
    A. Reynolds, Hastings, Taylor (Te Maire Martin)
    Lawrence, Roberts (Auva'a, Chee-Kam)
    Radradra, Ferguson, K. Mann (Gutherson, L. Mitchell)

Parcell is in as there was an article saying he'd start. If not may reconsider.
    With Surgess back this will be a positive for A. Reynolds as Surgess will get the pack rolling forward.
    I've gone with K. Mann as there are rumours that Dugan wants to play centre.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:44 am

White Lightning wrote:M first draft with 10k left over

McCullough, Parcell
    M. Cooper, Trbojevic (Ofahengaue, 130K)
    Parker, Surgess, Whitehead, Tapine, J. Edwards (B. Henry)
    A. Reynolds, Hastings, Taylor (Te Maire Martin)
    Lawrence, Roberts (Auva'a, Chee-Kam)
    Radradra, Ferguson, K. Mann (Gutherson, L. Mitchell)

Parcell is in as there was an article saying he'd start. If not may reconsider.
    With Surgess back this will be a positive for A. Reynolds as Surgess will get the pack rolling forward.
    I've gone with K. Mann as there are rumours that Dugan wants to play centre.

Can remember you last year promising to start the new fantasy year with Semi mate Very Happy i was going to do the same to get his customary first day hat trick...until i seen they started the season against the Donkeys
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:46 am

Welshy87 wrote:

Thanks Welshy. I like JTurbo and Holmes. Both with a solid year of first grade under their belt now i expect them to both have massive years. JTurbo seems to have a big motor, its just a matter of the makeup of the manly pack which is still a bit of a mystery and if lawrence stays. Not sure if there is competitiom for holmes at fullback? I know there was early talk of Bird playing there but not sure if this is BS. Out of two probably Holmes will end up in jail
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:47 am

Bren wrote:

Do you always whine like a bitch when I make a joke?
    Maybe try a funny one?
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:49 am

Bullbender wrote:

Thanks Welshy. I like JTurbo and Holmes. Both with a solid year of first grade under their belt now i expect them to both have massive years. JTurbo seems to have a big motor, its just a matter of the makeup of the manly pack which is still a bit of a mystery and if lawrence stays. Not sure if there is competitiom for holmes at fullback? I know there was early talk of Bird playing there but not sure if this is BS. Out of two probably Holmes will end up in jail

Forgot about Barba...

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:51 am

Krump wrote:
    Maybe try a funny one?

Well considering I was mocking NRL players and not yourself you have no right to be angry or upset, instead you try and insult me directly. Nice one.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:52 am

Parra are specials for beating Brisbane when they have no expectations too.
    Done it several times over the years
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:52 am

Bullbender wrote:

I like JTurbo seemed like a throwback old school prop, big motor, solid tackler and makes his yards but can he get those extra attacking points that can take him to the next level fantasy wise, also has Myles there now as well, Lawrence returning

Isnt't Holmes nailed on for FB? Could be a great pickup 3 FB all around the same price who could all go very well this year in Fergo, Holmes, Gordon
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:54 am

Milchcow wrote:

That may be the case but i wouldn't be expecting a hat trick from Semi if they did

any idea what the odds would of been 2 years ago for Radradra to net a hat trick on opening weekend 3 years on the bounce?
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:04 pm

Krump wanted a joke so here's one. It's a touchy subject though.

Have you heard about the muslim extremist blow up dolls

They blow themselves up. Very Happy
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Welshy87 wrote:

I like JTurbo seemed like a throwback old school prop, big motor, solid tackler and makes his yards but can he get those extra attacking points that can take him to the next level fantasy wise, also has Myles there now as well, Lawrence returning

Isnt't Holmes nailed on for FB? Could be a great pickup 3 FB all around the same price who could all go very well this year in Fergo, Holmes, Gordon
    Gordon is one of those khunts who kills you when you have him and goes massive when your opponent has him and you dont. I cant go past him at the price. I spent overs in this position last year so will probably bypass the big names and go 3 cheaper options at this stage in Holmes, Gordon, Mansour. Gordon will be popular so at least he can screw everyone over when he goes bad
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    I was mocked for suggesting this on a FB page.  The mocking hurt.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Bullbender wrote:
    Welshy87 wrote:

Neither wears a head band?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:47 am