NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

+++ NRLFF game of sheep - results are in here <<>>

+++ NRLFF game of sheep - results are in here <<>> - Page 2 Empty Re: +++ NRLFF game of sheep - results are in here <<>>

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 am

Battleworld is just battle and world added together?!? Very Happy
    User Name
    User Name

+++ NRLFF game of sheep - results are in here <<>> - Page 2 Empty Re: +++ NRLFF game of sheep - results are in here <<>>

Post by User Name Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:22 am

I had to google it Very Happy
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:49 am

cheer
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:11 pm

I didn't know what battleworld was either, but took a stab at an answer based on the name.
    megaturtle
    megaturtle

Post by megaturtle Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:08 pm

Sent
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:17 pm

I better win.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:18 pm

My answer to that question expresses that but not quite as politely

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:06 am

Reminder bump. Need to close this ahead of origin 2 tonight

Thx

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:49 pm

26 entries so far
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:11 pm

So when are we getting the results, VK? Looking forward to my 4th place Razz
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:57 pm

Can we also get a list of fantasy scores for everyone haha.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:04 pm

See I took this as the way it was intended to like metagame my answers. But like, I would be curious about people's actual answers.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:12 pm

Random wrote:See I took this as the way it was intended to like metagame my answers. But like, I would be curious about people's actual answers.

I think at least a few of my answers were piss takes.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:15 pm

Sheeeeep baaaaaaaaaa

Results on Monday. I'll share the answers etc as I do a hilarious results presentation

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:21 pm

filthridden wrote:

I think at least a few of my answers were piss takes.

Interesting though - I think 5 or 6 of your answers are what I would have answered. Maybe your piss take is bang on the pulse of the forum.

Or not...

Very Happy
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:42 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Can we also get a list of fantasy scores for everyone haha.

Random wrote:See I took this as the way it was intended to like metagame my answers. But like, I would be curious about people's actual answers.

My fantasy score answer was an attempt to match other people's answers, rather than an actual attempt at predicting my fantasy score.

And like, Random, why are you, like, typing, like a teenager, like actually talks. like

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:13 pm

+++ NRLFF game of sheep - results are in here <<>> - Page 2 Giphy
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:21 pm

Perhaps share a few or say the top5 funny type answers.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:56 am

This is closed by the way.

I've collated all of the answers and had a laugh at some of them. Thanks for that! Very Happy

A big thanks for those that put their answers in a list and made it nice a clear. No bonus points - just know that you're better than everyone else.

Results will trickle through q by q to build suspense. Ohhhhhh

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:52 am

Welcome to NRLFF Sheep – the results!

I’m not sure if this has been done on the forum previously, I’ve not bothered to look.

The results of this are NOT what the forum thinks. Its what the forum thinks it thinks. Confusing? Maybe.

There are no right or wrong answers. Results are final (unless I’ve made a giant cock up). No moaning as I wont be changing anything (unless I’ve made a giant cock up).

Right, lets kick off. We had 28 entries. I don’t know who has won - I’m working out results one round at a time.

Question 1 – Who will win Origin 2?

You’d assume that there would only be two possible answers for this. You’d be wrong.
    With 1 vote, we have ‘The refs’. Not a great start from filthridden….
    The winning answer was.................... NSW, with 18 votes. QLD received 9 votes.

Round 1 leaderboard

Liverpool_Bulldog 18
    sets 18
    Welshy 18
    Camo123 18
    StuDogg101 18
    Chewie 18
    Mighty Fishes 18
    Individual 18
    No Worries 18
    Random 18
    code delta 18