NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Team Tracker - my tv broke

my tv broke
    my tv broke

Team Tracker - my tv broke  - Page 5 Empty Re: Team Tracker - my tv broke

Post by my tv broke on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:00 am

Week 21 Summary

Score: 1013
    Overall Rank: 2 ▲

Relatively good week, closed the gap to first by 44 pts. Only 46 pts separating 2nd to 5th place now.

Still don't have Ponga, with Knights basically falling out of finals contention, I'm not sure how this will affect him, if at all. They have a reasonable run of games coming up though. The Warriors (RTS) by comparision have a pretty tough run home.

Fifita is a concern, especially as he plays last this week :/
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

Post by robelgordo on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:47 am

So good. I reckon you’ll overtake first, it’s probs a couple of guys behind that are more of a threat.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

Post by my tv broke on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:24 am

Week 22 Summary

Score: 1043
    Overall Rank: 2

Staggs Beating Heart The lad has been great to me when I've needed him this season.

Gap to first now 107 pts.

Would love it if Fifita returns this week and puts in a big score.
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:11 pm

@my tv broke wrote:Week 22 Summary

Score: 1043

Staggs Beating Heart The lad has been great to me when I've needed him this season.

Gap to first now 107 pts.

Would love it if Fifita returns this week and puts in a big score.

Staggs has come good. Thats one thing im gonna do differently next season is try not to "kill off" any spots. Ive got Walters and Brittain who scored well in the bye round but with the smaller squads if you get a couple of injuries at the end of the season and no trades then those spots would come in handy
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

Post by my tv broke on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:46 am

@Honey Badger wrote:

Staggs has come good. Thats one thing im gonna do differently next season is try not to "kill off" any spots. Ive got Walters and Brittain who scored well in the bye round but with the smaller squads if you get a couple of injuries at the end of the season and no trades then those spots would come in handy

Mate, Staggs is my 18th man Laugh and Xerri at 19th. I don't mind having those guys though because they can both go big on their day. Not ideal when you have to rely on both of them, but they did me a solid last week.

I have Coates and Walters down the bottom.

Really hoping Taumalolo or Fifita play this week. Fifita would be good.

Just hangin in there.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

Post by my tv broke on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:26 am

Week 23 Summary

Score: 990

A good week to keep the faith on Cook. Left a few points out there by taking Staggs 51 and not playing Fifita, probably should just give up looping, I don't think its fallen in my favour yet. Can't really fault the process though, Fifita definitely was an unknown re fitness/knee.

Milford's score probably the biggest disappointment as he isn't owned/wasnt played by those around me, need him to have a big one this week.

Closed gap again slightly to 1st, now 88 pts. Challengers coming thick and fast though, gap to third now only 13 pts.

Last two weeks is going to be stressful.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo

Post by rhinoceroo on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:38 am

I think you've probably got him (assuming no trades) ... going to be mighty close though. If Watson comes back as a 80 minute hooker that's huge for him. And 3rd place might leapfrog both of you...

Definitely a three-horse race though, so you're getting a nice payday whatever happens.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

Post by my tv broke on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:45 am

@rhinoceroo wrote:I think you've probably got him (assuming no trades) ... going to be mighty close though. If Watson comes back as a 80 minute hooker that's huge for him. And 3rd place might leapfrog both of you...

Definitely a three-horse race though, so you're getting a nice payday whatever happens.

Someone on one of the FB groups said 1st has one trade left.

I would really need a banner from Milford or something, I think. His issues are CNK and Twal, but as you say, if Watson comes back and plays 80 thats a huge win for him. Tevaga seems unstoppable too, and kind of cancels out Twals lower scores

I reckon Newy Eels should feel confident. That team in 4th was having a huge week as well, but the C on Munster really let him down yesterday.

It seems as though first will keep the C on Cook to the end, which leaves it open for some ground to be made up if another captain choice goes large.... Cook vs Warriors this week though, that looks like a 70+ score.

Back on Milford, he has the Eels at home and then the Doggies. I hope the Doggies have been put out of finals contention by other results by round 25 and they clock off with holiday plans on their minds. Could be the key for me.
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:56 am

Keep pushing mate. I hope you get there!
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

Post by my tv broke on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:17 am

Week 24 Summary

Score: 938
    Overall Rank: 4 ▼

The carnage finally arrived. Tommy T broke, SJ a late withdrawal, and Staggs in position #18 the big pain points for this weeks score, plus McInnes breaks his leg. Seeing Xerri scoring well again but not counting to my score is a little salt in the wound.

Last round of the season, looking like 16 players (at most), depending on who is rested.

Need a bit of luck next week.
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Awesome result this year MTB, glad you managed to hold onto 5th and get some further reward for all your efforts :ThumbsUp:
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

Post by my tv broke on Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:18 am

Week 25 Summary

Score: 887
    Overall Rank: 5 ▼

A crazy finish to the season. The Stooges who led all year dropped from 1st to 4th. The big dog team of Newy Eels came through with the goods. The team that was 5th to start the final round brought in Cleary and he went bezerk and took him all the way to 2nd place.

Stressful end to the season, things did not go my way on the final day. Fifita lack of mins was just so frustrating, but what can ya do. Cleary knocking it out of the park pushed me from 4th to 5th, but nearly further. Scores appear to be final now, and it would appear I've held onto 5th place... by one fucking point!!

In hindsight, using my last trade on a fit RTS to Ponga with four weeks left was just plain silly. Alas, still a great overall finish. Didn't think I could top 14th from last year, but here we are.

Bring on next year.
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

Post by Verbal Kint on Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:58 pm

Awesome mate, well played!

All the way next year! Well, maybe 2nd... behind me haha

Current date/time is Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:11 am