NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Rate my team: El Chapo: Caviar Cartel

Kelvraps
    Kelvraps

Rate my team: El Chapo: Caviar Cartel Empty Rate my team: El Chapo: Caviar Cartel

Post by Kelvraps on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:01 pm

scratch ????

Macca
    Fifi Taupau
    Lolo Gillet Murray
    Morgan Brown
    Kahu Nikora
    Teddy RTS Burns

Roache Garner Host Siro
    Bird Burr Keighran Kamikamica

Not sold on my bench. Hoping with these guns can carry me until my bench makes money.
    Krump
    Krump

Rate my team: El Chapo: Caviar Cartel Empty Re: Rate my team: El Chapo: Caviar Cartel

Post by Krump on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:12 pm

I like it. A taste of the fanatics template with a few pods. Like you say though Bird, Burr Kamamamaka is a lot of riskif none of them fire. How much cash do you have left if you need to change them in the next few weeks
    Kelvraps
    Kelvraps

Rate my team: El Chapo: Caviar Cartel Empty Re: Rate my team: El Chapo: Caviar Cartel

Post by Kelvraps on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 pm

@Krump wrote:I like it. A taste of the fanatics template with a few pods. Like you say though Bird, Burr Kamamamaka is a lot of riskif none of them fire. How much cash do you have left if you need to change them in the next few weeks

Thanks Krump

Currently left with 9K ITB
    I was undecided on Elliot / Burns for a “hopeful” cashgrab which will give me 104K ITB to either save my ass or upgrade.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:45 pm

I like burns. Wayne said in an interview today that it’s his spot to lose for the year. The safe play is to downgrade in your forwards to strengthen your 14-17 while holding some cash in case your cows fail. The risky play is to back your cows and do nothing but I wouldn’t recommend it. 
    Personally I’d downgrade maybe Lolo to someone like lane or Capewell to fund an upgrade on your 14-17 and save a little to fix those cows if they fail. 
    It just comes down to how much you trust your judgement about your cash cows.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:28 am