NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5987
    Reputation : 2264
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:57 pm

    Your Name wrote:He can't apply lip balm either

    The lip ring is gone, mate. You'll need some fresh material Smile
    avatar
    Oz Sport Mad

    Posts : 1548
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Oz Sport Mad on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:40 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    The lip ring is gone, mate. You'll need some fresh material Smile

    No way you would have been able to completely do away with something like that.

    My guess is it's been relocated and is now suffering the indignity of becoming a Prince Albert....
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5987
    Reputation : 2264
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:49 pm

    @Oz Sport Mad wrote:

    No way you would have been able to completely do away with something like that.

    My guess is it's been relocated and is now suffering the indignity of becoming a Prince Albert....

    Too scared to get the old fella pierced. Catching that on something would be life ending.
    Mr Fernando
    Mr Fernando

    Posts : 548
    Reputation : 116
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Mr Fernando on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:28 pm

    So that's Johnson gone. Loved watching him play.

    May not see bowling as entertaining as the 13/14 Ashes series again
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 6924
    Reputation : 3344
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by No Worries on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:06 am

    Probably only 2 sessions in 5 days when the ball dominated. You would have to say that was more due to batsman's concentration that conditions. Curator needs an upper cut - boring test, like something you would see on the sub continent.
    avatar
    Oz Sport Mad

    Posts : 1548
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Oz Sport Mad on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:56 am

    Your Name wrote:Probably only 2 sessions in 5 days when the ball dominated. You would have to say that was more due to batsman's concentration that conditions. Curator needs an upper cut - boring test, like something you would see on the sub continent.

    Disappointing too given the death sentence looming over the WACA.

    The prick is obviously spending all his time curating the drop in pitches for the new ground when he could have made a typical WACA pitch that would have seen the trio of Mitch's destroy some of the Kiwis.
    That is what the fans want to see.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5987
    Reputation : 2264
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:55 pm

    @Oz Sport Mad wrote:

    Disappointing too given the death sentence looming over the WACA.

    The prick is obviously spending all his time curating the drop in pitches for the new ground when he could have made a typical WACA pitch that would have seen the trio of Mitch's destroy some of the Kiwis.
    That is what the fans want to see.

    The new ground is the focus over here completely. Which is looming as a huge move for WA
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15103
    Reputation : 4507
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by SI on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:04 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:
    @Oz Sport Mad wrote:

    Disappointing too given the death sentence looming over the WACA.

    The prick is obviously spending all his time curating the drop in pitches for the new ground when he could have made a typical WACA pitch that would have seen the trio of Mitch's destroy some of the Kiwis.
    That is what the fans want to see.

    The new ground is the focus over here completely. Which is looming as a huge move for WA

    Yep. Have lacked that "precinct". Up till now I've wondered why it is only 60000, but at the end of the day I guess that is probably overs when looking at Sydney and Melbourne population to stadium seat ratios.
    avatar
    Oz Sport Mad

    Posts : 1548
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Oz Sport Mad on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:12 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    The new ground is the focus over here completely. Which is looming as a huge move for WA

    What's the vibe? Good move or bad?

    I'm a traditionalist so I would prefer they just redeveloped the WACA
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5987
    Reputation : 2264
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:37 pm

    @Oz Sport Mad wrote:

    What's the vibe? Good move or bad?

    I'm a traditionalist so I would prefer they just redeveloped the WACA

    Everyone is stoked, going to give us a brand new stadium and if it's anything like Perth Arena we're onto a winner. Should be a state of the art stadium which would be great for Perth.

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Stadium1-oval
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15103
    Reputation : 4507
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by SI on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:48 pm

    The new bridge looks like it will be pretty cool as well.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5735
    Reputation : 2150
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Krump on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:49 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    Everyone is stoked, going to give us a brand new stadium and if it's anything like Perth Arena we're onto a winner. Should be a state of the art stadium which would be great for Perth.

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Stadium1-oval
    Is that just an 'artists impression' or what it will actually look like? Looks great if its realistic
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5987
    Reputation : 2264
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:01 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Is that just an 'artists impression' or what it will actually look like? Looks great if its realistic

    Just an artist impression, but the artist impression of Perth Arena and what it looks like is pretty bang on.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:13 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    Everyone is stoked, going to give us a brand new stadium and if it's anything like Perth Arena we're onto a winner. Should be a state of the art stadium which would be great for Perth.

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Stadium1-oval

    You won't be so stoked when you zoom in and see that chick from Suncorp stadium pissing all over the seats in the upper deck.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 6924
    Reputation : 3344
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by No Worries on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:24 pm

    Aren't they saying that tests & SS will remain at the WACA for tradition but everything else will be played at the new stadium ?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:27 pm

    Your Name wrote:Aren't they saying that tests & SS will remain at the WACA for tradition but everything else will be played at the new stadium ?

    Robbie Williams coming to a piss soaked seat near you.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5987
    Reputation : 2264
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:28 pm

    Bren wrote:

    You won't be so stoked when you zoom in and see that chick from Suncorp stadium pissing all over the seats in the upper deck.

    Comparing Brisbane with Perth is like comparing Courtney Love with Jennifer Lawrence.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:50 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    Comparing Brisbane with Perth is like comparing Courtney Love with Jennifer Lawrence.

    Is that why they are building a fresh new sexy stadium because the other one is old as fuck and the cracks are starting to show?


    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 A980ef0b049057bd01c61d2736f7dbc2
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5987
    Reputation : 2264
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:00 pm

    Bren wrote:

    Is that why they are building a fresh new sexy stadium because the other one is old as fuck and the cracks are starting to show?


    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 A980ef0b049057bd01c61d2736f7dbc2

    We've got the coast at the front and the breweries out the back, we've got it going on.

    Not like Brisbane with a hard to find wet patch.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    WACA test, AUS v NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: WACA test, AUS v NZ

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:05 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    Not like Brisbane with a hard to find wet patch.

    That's a good thing. Especially when you go to Suncorp Stadium.

      Current date/time is Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:53 am