NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Rate my wifes team (Guns N Risers)

mattnz
    mattnz

Rate my wifes team (Guns N Risers) Empty Rate my wifes team (Guns N Risers)

Post by mattnz on Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:49 pm

This will be my wifes entry in Fantasy. Going with a Guns and Rookies approach for this one, hence Guns N Risers is the team name.

Mahoney
    Fifi Taupau
    Lolo Arrow Matterson
    Johnson Brown
    Holland Nikora
    RTS Katoa Ravalawa

Murray Garner Host Hunt/Horsburgh
    Keighran Xerri 212k 212k

$41k left over

Random
    Random

Rate my wifes team (Guns N Risers) Empty Re: Rate my wifes team (Guns N Risers)

Post by Random on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:23 am

I really want to be able to just go Mahoney and drop Cook myself so that is nice. I really like the team. Lolo and Johnson are guys who will be Pods at the start of the season. I am not sold on Katoa at WFB there us plenty of value there and playing him on the premise he has Johnson and should score more tries seems unreliable.
    mattnz
    mattnz

Rate my wifes team (Guns N Risers) Empty Re: Rate my wifes team (Guns N Risers)

Post by mattnz on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Well a lot has changed, and ready to run with the WAGs team that is centered around a strategy of having lots of cheap WFB and CTRs that have high ceilings and looping them every week.

Have deliberately engineered the team so that it includes Xerri with Bateman and Nikora hiding in the 2nd row, able to leap out at any time to lock in position 18 as playing, (normally going to be Garner or Keighran if they score great). It also allows me to see Burns and Ravalawa before making a decision on which of the 3 scores I want to keep for the week.

As the season progresses I will look to get Xerri playing when named and look to loop WFBs as well, to catch the big scores of cheapies and miss the low scores. Aiming to get Tedesco like scores on a budget via the loop and generate cash at the same time.

Also means I have gun centers for the season with Holland Nikora and Bateman in the team, no need to upgrade.

Going to be a fun strategy to try to utilize each week Smile

Friend
    Fifita Taupau
    Gillett Nikora Bateman
    Morgan Brown
    Xerri (Loop) Holland
    Sivo Morris Katoa

Murray Arrow Mahoney Twal
    Garner Keighran Burns Ravalawa

Current date/time is Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:28 am