NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th

Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:39 pm

Round 12 Results

Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th - Page 8 Round118
    Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th - Page 8 Round115
    Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th - Page 8 Round116
    Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th - Page 8 Round117

Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th - Page 8 Empty Re: Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:47 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:Hey Booze, fingers crossed Brimson goes Boom for you mate - nice POD pick there I reckon.

Also congrats on your team going so well - rooting for you. Mattnz said right at the beginning of the year he liked the POD of your initial strategy, I completely agreed with him so its nice to see it working out.

For what its worth I'll have a quick look at your team once round 12 closes. Will tell you what I'd do if in your position.

My team is shit so I have a bit of spare time lol!!

Hey R&T
    Brimson was a bees dick away from a large score though 45pts in a bye week is nothing to sneeze at
    Hopefully he keeps his spot at fullback as while he played well the goal kicking was shit so now more worried about Gordon.

What's fun was Rein bet his BE by 6 points, dropped 7k cash and now I can't do a single trade to Mcinnes as 5k short now
    Anyways will work something out, look at some different scenarios and see what happens

Will see what TLT dishes up
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:42 pm

Nice work Booze, all the way up to 17. 4 players at this stage for rd16 affraid affraid Think you might have to go harder than plan posted yesterday and just hope 3-4 trades can carry you through.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:54 pm

Shanbon wrote:Nice work Booze, all the way up to 17. 4 players at this stage for rd16 affraid affraid Think you might have to go harder than plan posted yesterday and just hope 3-4 trades can carry you through.  

Haha yeah was thinking that when looking over the team earlier.
    A couple trade in's this week, 4 more in 16 should give me 10 for that week
    As long as any new players that come in and plays the rd 16 bye then it should be ok.

Also lucky that players like Matterson/Harris/Fitzgibbon/Farah/RTS/Johnson/Finucane are all quite cheap too and help build depth in case of injuries.
    Some slight upgrades or a couple sideways ones to these 'Value' types of players and should be able to ride out the year without having to trade them out again (While hopefully they return back to old form)

Might as well keep having some fun eh

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:17 pm

As below so above and beyond I imagine
    Drawn beyond the lines of reason
    Push the envelope
    Watch it bend
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:32 am

I like Matterson but think he will end up in the Origin team, he is on the edge now and injuries always happen. I’m leaning to KBrom as a pod as long as Stimpson doesn’t steal his minutes.

I screwed up in my team this week, should have went Carty to Bateman as was going to do that this week anyway. Now I can’t also do Rein to McInnes as I already am doing Tolman to DCE. 3 guns in would have been great
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:52 am

Boozecluez wrote:As below so above and beyond I imagine
    Drawn beyond the lines of reason
    Push the envelope
    Watch it bend

Tool and NRL Fantasy!!

Two of my favouritist things hehe

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:27 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

Tool and NRL Fantasy!!

Two of my favouritist things hehe

Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind
    Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:28 pm

Lets combine both this song and Fantasy for you Liverpool Bulldog, lets blow that mind of yours

The Fibonacci spiral is everywhere, the sequence applied to a fantasy team

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34

1 Team
    1 Hooker
    2 FRF
    3 Second rowers
    5 outside backs
    8 reserves
    13 players in my starting team
    21 players in my squad
    34 a starting team (13) + a full squad (21)

Or am I over analysing this Wink

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:12 pm

Ok lets get this thread back on track again haha

Round 13 Trades -325k remaining

Cameron Mcinnes

Tom Dearden

Have gone Reynolds to Dearden with the aim to bring in Johnson though Milford/Brooks/Pearce are options too (closer to rd16).
    Second trade I have traded Rein with news of Arrow pulling up ok and Peats to be in the 17.
    Not going to gamble on his minutes/role so will play Xerri as the 17th man this week and see what Sivo does

Last edited by Boozecluez on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:39 pm

Round 13 team

Smith
    Fifita Haas
    Taumalolo (c) Taupau Murray
    Moses Dearden
    Bateman Nikora
    Tedesco CNK Brimson

Cook McInnes Mahoney Xerri

Sivo Martin Brittain Ponga

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:28 pm

Round 13 Results

Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th - Page 8 Round119
    Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th - Page 8 Round120
    Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th - Page 8 Round121
    Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach 2019 - End result 40th - Page 8 Round122
    Pacey's Best
    Pacey's Best

Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016

Post by Pacey's Best Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Great stuff Booze. Love what your doing this year.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:42 pm

Pacey's Best wrote:Great stuff Booze. Love what your doing this year.

Hey Pacey, thanks mate. Just firing all my shots now before the season is out.

Pretty much have lost interest now so just going through the motions, haven't been motivated much for a month or so at least.
    Other than lurking in the main thread and posting here I am just really playing this out to see how it ends haha.

Cheers for your message and your late mail posts.. MVP = Most Valuable Poster
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:26 am

Boozecluez wrote:

Hey Pacey, thanks mate. Just firing all my shots now before the season is out.

Pretty much have lost interest now so just going through the motions, haven't been motivated much for a month or so at least.
    Other than lurking in the main thread and posting here I am just really playing this out to see how it ends haha.

Cheers for your message and your late mail posts.. MVP = Most Valuable Poster

Wish I was so jaded in 9th place overall :/

Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:31 am

Keep shooting booze you’ll need to find some motivation before rd16 or I fear we may not see you again and a lot of people really enjoy your thread

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:04 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

Wish I was so jaded in 9th place overall :/

It’s all a bit of fun end of the day, wasn’t trying to rub the rank in people’s faces.
    I prefer helping others and fixing teams to be fair along with the community aspect of the game.
    Different things motivate different people that’s all

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:12 am

Shanbon wrote:Keep shooting booze you’ll need to find some motivation before rd16 or I fear we may not see you again and a lot of people really enjoy your thread

Haha yeah, going to ride this team as close to the edge of the cliff without it falling off.
    So that means 4+ more trades and then I am in the hands of the fantasy gods.

Mahoney/Sivo/Dearden/CNK
    into
    Taukeiaho/Watson/Johnson/Twal(Harris,Matterson)

If I wanted to burn even more trades spending 1-2 more and cashing out rd16 Moses for Pearce(Brooks) and even Brimson could become RTS(Pap)

Will see what happens but plenty of DPP players might get me to the end.. or not haha
    At least it makes good reading regardless of what happens

Will work out the order of my trades pending TLT (And depending if we get 2 trades this week vs 4)
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:25 am

Great work Booze! good to see you in the top 10!
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:30 am

Awesome ranking Booze and good luck for rest of the season.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:02 am