NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach - Round 10 Results

Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach - Round 10 Results - Page 7 Empty Re: Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach - Round 10 Results

Post by Boozecluez on Thu May 16, 2019 3:44 pm

@Milchy wrote:
    For similar reasons I am bringing in Liam Martin over Taupau this week.

Can bring in Taupau for Xerri/Lomax in a week or 2.

The big cash pool and potential money from Martin overrides the extra points from Taupau.

Will probably play Young over Martin though (unless ARey is out, then they both play)

Solid plan Milchy, at least we are all in together on this meat raffle
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach - Round 10 Results - Page 7 Empty Re: Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach - Round 10 Results

Post by Boozecluez on Thu May 16, 2019 4:12 pm

@Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:I just don't know who to trade out to get them both?

These are the four trades I have pencilled in for RD10 and 11:

Brown > Martin
    Gillett > Young
    Lawrie > Taupau
    Morgan > Taumalolo

Cartwright will have to fill in at HLF until I can flick him to SJ after Rd12

Depending on your team it shouldn’t matter massively what order you trade out over one week unless you are playing them. I have no choice with mine as Capewell is handy for another week or 2 at centre.
    Morgan is still ok until origin, Lawrie may be impacted by DeBelin/Sims, Gillet unsure on his BE or role but probably on an edge and Brown isn’t losing cash or playing.

Trust your gut
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

Post by Verbal Kint on Thu May 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Good luck Booze! Smash it!
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez on Thu May 16, 2019 6:11 pm

Round 10 trades 647k remaining

Alexander Brimson 436k

Liam Martin 281k 281k

Out is Cartwright and Morgan

Lots of changes with Cartwright potentially being benched and my starting half this game.
    Fifita possibly being out (Need FRF cover so need Lawrie), De Belin failing to come back (Helping Lawrie)

Have decided to roll the dice on Brimson who I believe can make Fullback his own, especially given the Titans lack of form and them needing to make changes.
    Brimson showed what he was capable last year and playing off the bench has started the year discounted , he is a talented youngster and will back him in
    At worst he is fun to watch and an excitement machine who can score big on his day
    Will look at one of Reynolds/Cleary/Taylor for next week

Has DPP as well which could be some handy cover long term in the 18-21 and plays rd12 too especially with Tedesco and Ponga backing up after origin

Last edited by Boozecluez on Sat May 18, 2019 4:13 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez on Thu May 16, 2019 6:15 pm

Round 10 team

Cook (c)
    Fifita Haas
    Arrow Murray Crichton
    Flanagan Brimson
    Nikora Capewell
    Tedesco Ponga CNK

Smith Mahoney Rein Lawrie

Sivo* Martin Lomax Xerri
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez on Sun May 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Round 10 Results

Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach - Round 10 Results - Page 7 Round106
    Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach - Round 10 Results - Page 7 Round107
    Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach - Round 10 Results - Page 7 Round109
    Trials and Tribulations of a NRL Fantasy Coach - Round 10 Results - Page 7 Round108

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2019 3:46 am