NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 16360
    Reputation : 4036
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Wales

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Welshy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:42 pm

    @KalkadoonWarrior wrote:

    Couldn’t agree more for both players, both could be considered if this plays out.

    Averaged 43 when starting, decent increase
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 16360
    Reputation : 4036
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Wales

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Welshy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:44 pm

    @code delta wrote:
    Friend is $$s I don't have and last season Hodgson was coming back from injury. His upside for me is consistent scoring to start the season at a handy price.
    $40,000 odd K difference can you not find that elsewhere? Regardless of injury Hodgsons best fantasy season is 48.

    Friend been over 50 in 4 of 5 last seasons
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 7052
    Reputation : 2234
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Mulvy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:50 pm

    @Welshy wrote:
    $40,000 odd K difference can you not find that elsewhere? Regardless of injury Hodgsons best fantasy season is 48.

    Friend been over 50 in 4 of 5 last seasons

    Couldn't agree more. I'm convinced that Friend scores significantly above his price. I just feel Macca will outscore his price by slightly more, but Friend's a decent shout.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 7052
    Reputation : 2234
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Mulvy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:52 pm

    @Welshy wrote:

    Averaged 43 when starting, decent increase

    I got lost, who averaged 43?
    KalkadoonWarrior
    KalkadoonWarrior

    Posts : 262
    Reputation : 119
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by KalkadoonWarrior on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:59 pm

    @Mulvy wrote:

    I got lost, who averaged 43?

    Must be Radley... there’s only two players in the convo lol
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 7052
    Reputation : 2234
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Mulvy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:04 pm

    @KalkadoonWarrior wrote:

    Must be Radley... there’s only two players in the convo lol

    Well there was Radley, Hodgson and Friend now that I think about it, but I agree both Radley and Friend are decent shouts. It's just that there's some doubt about the rotations. Robbo tends to go for fairly even splits so I don't know who benefits the most. I do like watching Radley though and as analytical as I pretend to be I often (slightly I think) lean towards exciting players.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 16360
    Reputation : 4036
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Wales

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Welshy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:07 pm

    I've started trying to put Friend in but my last jump shift got Crichton in and i'm unwilling to send him packing again
    KalkadoonWarrior
    KalkadoonWarrior

    Posts : 262
    Reputation : 119
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by KalkadoonWarrior on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:09 pm

    @Mulvy wrote:

    Well there was Radley, Hodgson and Friend now that I think about it, but I agree both Radley and Friend are decent shouts. It's just that there's some doubt about the rotations. Robbo tends to go for fairly even splits so I don't know who benefits the most. I do like watching Radley though and as analytical as I pretend to be I often (slightly I think) lean towards exciting players.

    Radleys like a young bull at a gate (am I the only one who thinks he looks like a young Slater?), good thing about him is unlike Napa he actually has efficiency in his shots which equates well to the excitement and fantasy aspects of the game. If he’s named at 13 he’s in for me, nothing better than being able to watch a bloke like that and cash in fantasy wise.
    Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

    Posts : 513
    Reputation : 300
    Join date : 2018-01-09
    Age : 32
    Location : Kiwi in London

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Goodnight Kiwi on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:14 pm

    @White Lightning wrote:There's an article on nrl.com about the Broncos & Milford & K-Nik are sitting & smiling. I don't think I've ever seen Milford smile, normally he always looks serious & stressed out.

    Would you say he's smiling the house down?







    Laughing
    KalkadoonWarrior
    KalkadoonWarrior

    Posts : 262
    Reputation : 119
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by KalkadoonWarrior on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:15 pm

    I’m clearly not as high on the statistics as some of you gentlemen but I would like to pose a question for the really committed....
    Has there ever been a Rabbitohs game where the last name Burgess didn’t have an error and the team lost?
    Completely random question but it’s one that I would love to have answered if anybody has the statistical know how (and time).

    Clearly games before their time don’t count
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 7052
    Reputation : 2234
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Mulvy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:23 pm

    @Goodnight Kiwi wrote:

    Would you say he's smiling the house down?







    Laughing

    Haha, I would have to agree with GW though, always looks so serious.
    Milchy
    Milchy
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 10809
    Reputation : 4728
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Milchy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:26 pm

    @KalkadoonWarrior wrote:I’m clearly not as high on the statistics as some of you gentlemen but I would like to pose a question for the really committed....
    Has there ever been a Rabbitohs game where the last name Burgess didn’t have an error and the team lost?
    Completely random question but it’s one that I would love to have answered if anybody has the statistical know how (and time).

    Clearly games before their time don’t count

    Round 23 last year.

    Brisbane 38 Souths 18
    Sam, Tom and George all played, none of them made an error.
    KalkadoonWarrior
    KalkadoonWarrior

    Posts : 262
    Reputation : 119
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by KalkadoonWarrior on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:26 pm

    @Mulvy wrote:

    Haha, I would have to agree with GW though, always looks so serious.

    He’s not in real life, I see him at least once a week and outside of footy he’s a lighthearted bloke who smiles a lot. I think it’s just business tbh. Lord knows I smile a lot less at work too.
    KalkadoonWarrior
    KalkadoonWarrior

    Posts : 262
    Reputation : 119
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by KalkadoonWarrior on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 pm

    @Milchy wrote:

    Round 23 last year.

    Brisbane 38 Souths 18
    Sam, Tom and George all played, none of them made an error.

    Wow that was quick. You’re a legend thanks!
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 7052
    Reputation : 2234
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Mulvy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:32 pm

    @KalkadoonWarrior wrote:

    He’s not in real life, I see him at least once a week and outside of footy he’s a lighthearted bloke who smiles a lot. I think it’s just business tbh. Lord knows I smile a lot less at work too.

    I'm sure that's true. Do you know him personally or just in the same sphere?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 7052
    Reputation : 2234
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Mulvy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:33 pm

    @Milchy wrote:

    Round 23 last year.

    Brisbane 38 Souths 18
    Sam, Tom and George all played, none of them made an error.

    How the fuck do you do that so quick? I am not worthy.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 3918
    Reputation : 900
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Sydney

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by WT2K on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:34 pm

    Rothfield on twitter saying all three of Sorenson, Capewell and Nikora will get a go on the edge.
    KalkadoonWarrior
    KalkadoonWarrior

    Posts : 262
    Reputation : 119
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by KalkadoonWarrior on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:35 pm

    @Mulvy wrote:

    I'm sure that's true. Do you know him personally or just in the same sphere?

    No not personally, I have met him and spoke to him but we’re not buddies or anything. But definitely in the same sphere. He’s a really placid bloke, has a great family too.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 16360
    Reputation : 4036
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Wales

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Welshy on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:37 pm

    @WT2K wrote:Rothfield on twitter saying all three of Sorenson, Capewell and Nikora will get a go on the edge.

    Will chuck Bukuya in then Rolling Eyes
    Mighty Fishes
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 7181
    Reputation : 2561
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 30
    Location : ><((((*>

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5 - Page 47 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 5

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:37 pm

    @Milchy wrote:

    Round 23 last year.

    Brisbane 38 Souths 18
    Sam, Tom and George all played, none of them made an error.

    How the fuck did you even get this let alone so quickly?? Theres witchery afoot


    Last edited by Mighty Fishes on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

      Current date/time is Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:33 am