NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Rate My Team! [R4R]

    Share
    Random
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 6058
    Reputation : 982
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Rate My Team! [R4R]

    Post by Random on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:03 am

    HOK: D. Cook
    FRF: A. Fifita, J. Bromwich
    2RF: J. Arrow, C. Murray, E. Whitehead
    HLF: M. Morgan, A. Sezer
    CTR: B. Hampton, K. Capewell
    WFB: D. Edwards, J. Mansour, Z. Lomax

    W. Egan, R. Mahoney, P. Haas, J. Bird

    D. Brown, B. Abbey Embarassed , L. Burr, A. Keighran

    $170k cash in hand.

    Remember to post up your own thread and link it when you review. Then I will go back and review your squad.
    Rapture_NRL
    Rapture_NRL

    Posts : 728
    Reputation : 199
    Join date : 2017-02-28
    Location : Earth

    Re: Rate My Team! [R4R]

    Post by Rapture_NRL on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:42 pm

    I like this team overall. Good balance

    Brom- not touching until I see something decent

    Whitehead- I'm definitely following. Hope I'm the new line up

    Haas- gonna pick him up for one of my failed cows

    Abbey- not touching him until he takes some steroids haha

    Please check my team too

    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t782-rate-my-team-the-fumbles#252551
    code delta
    code delta

    Posts : 1920
    Reputation : 797
    Join date : 2016-05-05

    Re: Rate My Team! [R4R]

    Post by code delta on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:08 pm

    I'm kinda doing the same as what you are doing here Random. And I'm starting to like teams that don't have FAC. I've put Hodgson on the bench instead.
    I've gone CS9 instead of Cook. Think if Cook doesn't start the season on fire under a new coach he might loose $$$s and become a great pick up after origin.
    Fifi, Arrow, Murray are must haves for me but them with our HKR means we have to nail the cheap cashcows. Bird and Burr are potential starters.
    Random
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 6058
    Reputation : 982
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Re: Rate My Team! [R4R]

    Post by Random on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:25 pm

    @code delta wrote:I'm kinda doing the same as what you are doing here Random. And I'm starting to like teams that don't have FAC. I've put Hodgson on the bench instead.
    I've gone CS9 instead of Cook. Think if Cook doesn't start the season on fire under a new coach he might loose $$$s and become a great pick up after origin.
    Fifi, Arrow, Murray are must haves for me but them with our HKR means we have to nail the cheap cashcows. Bird and Burr are potential starters.

    Yeah that is fair. I really am not set on Cook. I think it's the banner mindflooding me.

    I had Smith last season, got frustrated and dumped him. Then two weeks later I bought him back in. I really don't know where I sit with him. I think I will suck it up re Cook if he is set for 80 minutes. I won't look into it and will ride out the poor scores.

    Arrow & Murray have never left my team, and there aren't many FRF's I like so I am happy starting with Fifita. No doubt he will jump in and out of my squad though.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning

    Posts : 7718
    Reputation : 1463
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: Rate My Team! [R4R]

    Post by White Lightning on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:07 am

    Thoughts on my Cook team & thanks in advance.

    Cook (c)
    A. Fifita, TPJ
    Arrow, Murray, Whitehead
    Cleary, Keighran
    Lomax, Nikora
    Drinkwater, Edwards, CNK

    Stimson, Egan, Mahoney, Burr
    D. Brown, Vete, Garrick, Allan

    My team has a few assumptions - Nikora starts on edge, CNK starts at f/b, Burr starts at lock. Also Keighran will become CHT if CHT starts. D. Brown is also there if he starts at hlf.
    Random
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 6058
    Reputation : 982
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Re: Rate My Team! [R4R]

    Post by Random on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:41 am

    @White Lightning wrote:Thoughts on my Cook team & thanks in advance.

    Cook (c)
    A. Fifita, TPJ
    Arrow, Murray, Whitehead
    Cleary, Keighran
    Lomax, Nikora
    Drinkwater, Edwards, CNK

    Stimson, Egan, Mahoney, Burr
    D. Brown, Vete, Garrick, Allan

    My team has a few assumptions - Nikora starts on edge, CNK starts at f/b, Burr starts at lock. Also Keighran will become CHT if CHT starts. D. Brown is also there if he starts at hlf.

    Post your team in a new thread and I will :p
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

    Posts : 1772
    Reputation : 383
    Join date : 2016-02-07
    Location : Isle of Man

    Re: Rate My Team! [R4R]

    Post by GreenMachine on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:53 am

    @Random wrote:HOK: D. Cook
    FRF: A. Fifita, J. Bromwich
    2RF: J. Arrow, C. Murray, E. Whitehead
    HLF: M. Morgan, A. Sezer
    CTR: B. Hampton, K. Capewell
    WFB: D. Edwards, J. Mansour, Z. Lomax

    W. Egan, R. Mahoney, P. Haas, J. Bird

    D. Brown, B. Abbey Embarassed , L. Burr, A. Keighran

    $170k cash in hand.

    Remember to post up your own thread and link it when you review. Then I will go back and review your squad.

    I’ve not seen many Cook teams as people aren’t venturing towards the million buck player but I have to say to still have Fifita and Arrow and a bench of Mahoney and Egan (not just basement provers) is really quite impressive. Gives great food for thought. Great pack mate

      Current date/time is Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:52 pm