NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Post by WT Winfield on Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Shit you held on? Thought you traded him a few rounds ago. You actually put the thought into my head about getting rid of him when I saw his minutes at the backend of last year.. then the injury struck.
    WT2K
    WT2K

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Post by WT2K on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:15 pm

@WT Winfield wrote:Shit you held on? Thought you traded him a few rounds ago. You actually put the thought into my head about getting rid of him when I saw his minutes at the backend of last year.. then the injury struck.

Sadly I did. Definitely gone now lol
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

Post by Eaglestar Yesterday at 12:58 am

I avoided the Xerri, CNK carnage and played Kahu (Yes I still have him). Thought was genius move to climb ranks as surely he beat a 7 and 16 score even as bad as he is with his goal kicking alone. Get 4 points for every goal kick instead of 2 on SC as well. Turns out but he didn't even goal kick Laughing Laughing

Kahu (who was meant to be gone as soon as played round 12 bye but for some reason I kept) will be one of the 5 trades next week no doubt being the big trade week. All for round 16 players.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Yesterday at 9:56 am

Yeah a friend of mine held onto Kahu with plans to turn into RTS straight after the bye, but with RTS BE so high and Kahu injured and not losing cash, it kept getting put off until next week.

Then Kahu makes a shock appearance and proceeds to lose a bunch of cash Evil or Very Mad The goalkicking alone could've negated it, but no dice.

Maybe if Cowboys played someone fit, they would've won, so I can't complain too much.
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

Post by Verbal Kint Yesterday at 11:15 am

Played both Xerri and CNK. Ouch!
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

Post by Eaglestar Today at 5:08 am

I traded in Xerri on this but had him on the pine. Figured I needed to bite the bullet and get him on SC at least as need 4 playing centres instead of 2 on here. Plan to play him the next 2 rounds. Had CNK on the pine as well. Originally planned to play Lomax because Nikora got put up to 2nd row for now (I along with many others regret selling Cartwright early the other week then this would not of happened but who would of guessed injuries happen and he be back to 80). Anyway the thumb injury stuffed playing Lomax so that is why I had to play Kahu being my only available option left in the centres not locked out so thought I got lucky when he was named to play to avoid an AE. I guess 13 points is better than a 6 AE score but Laughing

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:49 am