NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

deathbywarriors
    deathbywarriors

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Post by deathbywarriors Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:Probably going Lane and Garrick to AFB and Okunbor

Not tempted to bring in a bottomed-out Chricton?

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:05 pm

Going a bit left field this week. Kahu and Garner out for oknboku and JFH
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Yeah AFB and JFH look solid. I'd already made up my mind to get Klemmer before he smashed me in a H2H, but included AFB and JFH on a seemingly underpriced forwards list for a friend.

Also included guys like Matterson, JBrom, Finucane, SST, TPJ (suspended), Vaughan, Murray, Tamou and Crichton, though Crichton's the most expensive of them all.

Tamou I don't trust to maintain. Been on the JBrom and SST rides before, so not sure about them, but maybe still viable for SC.

JFH playing 80 is pretty tempting, forgot about Merrin not being there until the Dragons rumours surfaced.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:57 pm

Obviously I need to get Okunbor this week, but not sure if I should trade out Garrick or Tom Eisenhuth? Garrick still has a little money to make I guess but with no TTrbo I'm not sure how attacking Manly will be. Eisenhuth is bottom price and injured, so no chance of profit, but no horror emergency score and he is dual 2RF/CTW so handy if I need to swap around Okunbor or Nikora.
    I'm over-thinking so much, now I can't decide.
    Any thoughts?
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:04 pm

I would keep Garrick over Eisenhuth for sure.

BE of 14 from Milch and 16 from the SC live resource.

Scored 62 in Rd 2 without Tom Trb.

Would be kicking yourself if he bagged a double and a monster score ala Sivo or Ravalawa when they looked like duds after 2 rounds.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:06 pm

Hannah2 wrote:Obviously I need to get Okunbor this week, but not sure if I should trade out Garrick or Tom Eisenhuth? Garrick still has a little money to make I guess but with no TTrbo I'm not sure how attacking Manly will be. Eisenhuth is bottom price and injured, so no chance of profit, but no horror emergency score and he is dual 2RF/CTW so handy if I need to swap around Okunbor or Nikora.
    I'm over-thinking so much, now I can't decide.
    Any thoughts?
    Get rid of eisenhuth imo.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:08 pm

WT Winfield wrote:Yeah AFB and JFH look solid. I'd already made up my mind to get Klemmer before he smashed me in a H2H, but included AFB and JFH on a seemingly underpriced forwards list for a friend.

Also included guys like Matterson, JBrom, Finucane, SST, TPJ (suspended), Vaughan, Murray, Tamou and Crichton, though Crichton's the most expensive of them all.

Tamou I don't trust to maintain. Been on the JBrom and SST rides before, so not sure about them, but maybe still viable for SC.

JFH playing 80 is pretty tempting, forgot about Merrin not being there until the Dragons rumours surfaced.
    Would've gone AFB this week over JFH but don't have a DPP in frf and didn't want to see Tatola, has a bit more cash to make compared to Kahu who is a spud anyway.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Have you been watching JFH much brother WT?

Reckon he can maintain the 80 mins or looking gassed?

Loves him some tackles and the MTs only being -1 in SC instead of -2 is good for him.

Kikau didn't play the 80 last week, so maybe if he's back at full fitness, JFH gets spelled at some point?

Kinda weighing him up vs. Finucane for a friend at the moment. Same price and average, but Fin might surpass him if JFH's minutes decrease. They might just pick up Matterson in the end anyway.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Thanks, guys, Eisenhuth goes
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Hannah2 wrote:Thanks, guys, Eisenhuth goes

Please note that we are both West Tigers fans and proudly display it in our names, so may suffer from poor judgment  Very Happy

WT2K wrote:Would've gone AFB this week over JFH but don't have a DPP in frf and didn't want to see Tatola, has a bit more cash to make compared to Kahu who is a spud anyway.

Finucane is also dual position if my questions about JFH throw a spanner in the works Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:20 pm

WT Winfield wrote:Have you been watching JFH much brother WT?

Reckon he can maintain the 80 mins or looking gassed?

Loves him some tackles and the MTs only being -1 in SC instead of -2 is good for him.

Kikau didn't play the 80 last week, so maybe if he's back at full fitness, JFH gets spelled at some point?

Kinda weighing him up vs. Finucane for a friend at the moment. Same price and average, but Fin might surpass him if JFH's minutes decrease. They might just pick up Matterson in the end anyway.
    He's played 80 in each game this year. I think Ivan will keep it that way, well I'm hoping so. His base stats are nuts when at lock. 70 points in base lastweek and 61 base in R1 Also plays R12 which is another reason I've gone with him.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:35 pm

Good point about Rd 12. I hadn't been paying much attention to it, but I see in my H2H league, we play the bye rounds too.

Only JFH and AFB are playing of the handful my friend and I have narrowed it down to. Ideally we'd be getting these guys as keepers, but always handy to have the option of an extra game via trade open.

Thanks man.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Whose Cappy this week guys? Anything left of field ?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:55 pm

Revraiser wrote:Whose  Cappy this week guys? Anything left of field ?
    When I can't decide I look at position vs team. Can find it here 
    https://www.nrlsupercoachstats.com/2019posnvsteam.php
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:15 pm

I just threw the C back on Fifita after it blew up going for Taumalolo Rd 2 and Batman last week.

Also, my friend went for JFH over AFB. Manly and all Vomit

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:30 pm

WT Winfield wrote:I just threw the C back on Fifita after it blew up going for Taumalolo Rd 2 and Batman last week.

Also, my friend went for JFH over AFB. Manly and all Vomit
    If Gal is out again it'd be hard to ignore Fifita. Between him and Cook for me.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Hmmmm ok cheers lads.
    deathbywarriors
    deathbywarriors

Post by deathbywarriors Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:07 pm

Is anyone not planning on getting Okunbor this week, Xerri next week and Haas the week after that?

This is my first year playing Supercoach, but it seems like everyone must end up with the same team.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:17 pm

deathbywarriors wrote:Is anyone not planning on getting Okunbor this week, Xerri next week and Haas the week after that?

This is my first year playing Supercoach, but it seems like everyone must end up with the same team.

Okubur must have this week.

Xerri and/or CHT next week.

Get another free look at Haas before committing. His first score only counts for one price rise, if he has a poor socre next week then you can pass for a week.

But 1 gun and 1 cow for the next few weeks should allow everyone to have a good team.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:38 pm

Milchy wrote:

Okubur must have this week.

Xerri and/or CHT next week.

Get another free look at Haas before committing. His first score only counts for one price rise, if he has a poor socre next week then you can pass for a week.

But 1 gun and 1 cow for the next few weeks should allow everyone to have a good team.

Absolutely!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:51 am