NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF community managed fantasy team

Milchcow
    Milchcow

NRLFF community managed fantasy team - Page 40 Empty Re: NRLFF community managed fantasy team

Post by Milchcow Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:12 pm

What we should have done, is set up a whatsapp/slack/something chat group for those with access to the account to make it easier to have discussions about who is around to do what.
    I think that would make things a bit easier in terms of staying on top of things for trade/captaincy discussions.

We've basically only used this site, and PMs aren't an easy way for quick communication and decision making, especially when the 3 people doing most of the work live in 3 different countries
    code delta
    code delta

NRLFF community managed fantasy team - Page 40 Empty Re: NRLFF community managed fantasy team

Post by code delta Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:31 pm

Is Cpt choice the only thing to decide this week??
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:53 am

code delta wrote:Is Cpt choice the only thing to decide this week??

Yeah - I've mnot been around but quickly looking at our team we have 16 greens. So just the C to decide.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:40 pm

Awesome work all year guys, great result especially given the organising of a community team based on mostly votes
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work and did the forum proud
    Cheers
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:27 pm

Following on from booze.
    Thanks to ranta getting us up and running and going early. This wouldn't have happened without you doing this I suspect. :ThumbsUp:
    And then milch and the rippin did a great job for the last half of the season. more :ThumbsUp:
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:32 am

Cheers guys - enjoyed it and couldnt have been done without the community input and specific input from a number of others who also regularly posted on the thread too.

Where'd we come? lol. I havent even checked...
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:56 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:Cheers guys - enjoyed it and couldnt have been done without the community input and specific input from a number of others who also regularly posted on the thread too.

Where'd we come? lol. I havent even checked...

Finished 119th
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:45 am

Camo123 wrote:

Finished 119th

Not bad! Set the benchmark for next year thats for sure!
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Final team
    NRLFF community managed fantasy team - Page 40 Commun30

Final celebrity ranking - we absolutely smashed it
    NRLFF community managed fantasy team - Page 40 Commun29
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Hopefully we keep this going next season.

If anyone wants to help with the running of things, put your hands up.

Any ideas welcome for how to change things around (although with a 119th overall position, I'm not sure we want to change things too much)
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:56 pm

I think the way we set it up initially with picking 21 or w.e initially and then Milchy doing his magic to pick a salary cap capable team was good. Really smashed it.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:19 pm

Milchy wrote:
    Hopefully we keep this going next season.

If anyone wants to help with the running of things, put your hands up.

Any ideas welcome for how to change things around (although with a 119th overall position, I'm not sure we want to change things too much)
    I think the only change that should be looked at after everything working so well and that ranking is ways of easing the load off you guys a little. How that gets done I’m not sure.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:00 am