NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2022 Brisbane Broncos Thread Top 13 in our sights

Dip

2022 Brisbane Broncos Thread Top 13 in our sights - Page 27 Empty Re: 2022 Brisbane Broncos Thread Top 13 in our sights

Post by Dip Wed May 29, 2019 4:03 pm

ryno_ wrote:

Going to join uncle Wayne.

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/sports/darius-caught-stowing-away-in-jimmy-the-jets-suitcase/?fbclid=IwAR1-mf9JMLYUl1zEddKsctQR5XXE2sPQ_Rgk3uN3XrhS1wsaHAFx02bDU1s
    Pieman
    Pieman

2022 Brisbane Broncos Thread Top 13 in our sights - Page 27 Empty Re: 2022 Brisbane Broncos Thread Top 13 in our sights

Post by Pieman Thu May 30, 2019 8:35 am

surmo13 wrote:

I see you decided to not quote the line where Annesley said granting this type of registration is not uncommon ie. is not exclusive to the Broncos or this situation, but you do you Smile

On this note, has there ever been a public case of it in the NRL?

I have never heard of a side being allowed to play an unregistered player before. I mean fuck, if we do it in 12th Div rugby union the whole club gets fined and the match is a forefit.

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2019 11:09 am

Pieman wrote:

On this note, has there ever been a public case of it in the NRL?

I have never heard of a side being allowed to play an unregistered player before. I mean fuck, if we do it in 12th Div rugby union the whole club gets fined and the match is a forefit.

no, because it's not news, unless of course there are bitter sydney journo's trying to turn it into news.

reading is not a strong point of yours,huh Pieman? he was given provisional registration ie. he was registered.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Thu May 30, 2019 11:52 am

Im talking in general terms Surm51, has there ever been a case of an NRL club playing an unregistered player? You know, generating a discussion.
    Where did I say he wasn't registered, and that I had a problem with it? Geez, you are more defensive than an x wife. I guess its understandable considering how many times I have absolutely fucked your arguments over and pointed out your hypocrisy.

Smile have a nice day
    Dip

Post by Dip Thu May 30, 2019 12:10 pm

Pieman wrote:Im talking in general terms Surm51, has there ever been a case of an NRL club playing an unregistered player? You know, generating a discussion.
    Where did I say he wasn't registered, and that I had a problem with it? Geez, you are more defensive than an x wife. I guess its understandable considering how many times I have absolutely fucked your arguments over and pointed out your hypocrisy.

Smile have a nice day

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2003-04-23/sharks-bitten-by-unregistered-player-fine/1842364
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Thu May 30, 2019 2:57 pm

Dip wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2003-04-23/sharks-bitten-by-unregistered-player-fine/1842364
    interesting, slightly different though.

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2019 3:14 pm

Pieman wrote:Im talking in general terms Surm51, has there ever been a case of an NRL club playing an unregistered player? You know, generating a discussion.

Smile have a nice day

The sincerest of apologies that i didn't know that you quoting my talking about a Broncos player getting a provisional registration and asking "has there been a public case of it?" followed by harping on about unregistered players in a Broncos thread meant you were posing a question unrelated to the situation... I'll make sure that next time I try talking with you, i'll put in a quick call to your carer so i know whether or not you're having a 'fuck context, who needs it?' kind of day.
    Dip

Post by Dip Thu May 30, 2019 4:27 pm

1 Week suspension for Segeyaro.

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2019 4:31 pm

Dip wrote:1 Week suspension for Segeyaro.

expected 2, but i see they've threw him in a few 'community-service' style programs in addition.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Thu May 30, 2019 5:26 pm

surmo13 wrote:

The sincerest of apologies that i didn't know that you quoting my talking about a Broncos player getting a provisional registration and asking "has there been a public case of it?" followed by harping on about unregistered players in a Broncos thread meant you were posing a question unrelated to the situation... I'll make sure that next time I try talking with you, i'll put in a quick call to your carer so i know whether or not you're having a 'fuck context, who needs it?' kind of day.

I would have thought that when I said "has there been a case of an NRL club playing an unregistered player" it would be pretty obvious that I am talking about the NRL clubs in general.

Funny enough you commented on my reading lol.. Maybe if you actually took the time to take your bronco's jersey and your reflective Arnettes off - and actually read what I wrote - you would see that not everything is an attack. I know you were bullied at school, and bullied at uni, bullied at work and bullied at home, so you are just expecting it - but believe it or not I am not bullying you mate, just calm down. Have a nice evening. Smile
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri May 31, 2019 12:49 pm

Truth to come out that Seggy couldn't be registered until Roberts registered and were sitting on the paperwork waiting for South's.

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2019 1:10 pm

No Worries wrote:Truth to come out that Seggy couldn't be registered until Roberts registered and were sitting on the paperwork waiting for South's.

Might be time to replace your tin-foil hat, it’s gone haywire
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Fri May 31, 2019 3:14 pm

Nah, he's got the shiny side in. Amateur mistake Wink
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:39 am

No Worries wrote:Truth to come out that Seggy couldn't be registered until Roberts registered and were sitting on the paperwork waiting for South's.

well there is a potentially a bit of tinfoil in it, but do the timelines match up?
    You cant add someone to your top side without releasing someone out of it

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:50 am

Kodi.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:17 am

Pieman wrote:

I would have thought that when I said "has there been a case of an NRL club playing an unregistered player" it would be pretty obvious that I am talking about the NRL clubs in general.

Funny enough you commented on my reading lol.. Maybe if you actually took the time to take your bronco's jersey and your reflective Arnettes off - and actually read what I wrote - you would see that not everything is an attack. I know you were bullied at school, and bullied at uni, bullied at work and bullied at home, so you are just expecting it - but believe it or not I am not bullying you mate, just calm down. Have a nice evening. Smile

please quote where you said this, except you can't because you didn't, because here's the interaction:

"I see you decided to not quote the line where Annesley said granting this type of registration is not uncommon ie. is not exclusive to the Broncos or this situation, but you do you"

"On this note, has there ever been a public case of it in the NRL?

I have never heard of a side being allowed to play an unregistered player before. I mean fuck, if we do it in 12th Div rugby union the whole club gets fined and the match is a forefit."

so you respond to my statement about provisional registration asking if there has been been a public case of it, so i responded to you about why you don't hear about provisional registrations, but apparently i'm supposed to know that by 'it' you actually meant 'unregistered players'... which wasn't mentioned at all in the post you quoted to ask about 'it'.

you then follow that up with "I have never heard of a side being allowed to play an unregistered player before".....insinuating this is the first time you've heard of a side being allowed to play a unregistered player, so i cleared up that bit of misinformation for you while i was there.

If you don't know how to use the English language properly, maybe go back to school instead of shitting out word diarrhea and expecting people to read your mind to know what you were trying to say...
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:30 pm

didnt they bring Dearden in for Kodi?
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:36 pm

sorry mate - sure I didnt use those exact words.

"Has there ever been a public case of it in the NRL, ive never heard of a club being allowed to play an unregistered player before? Its not insinuating anything, its stating exactly what I was thinking and making a comment about it lol.
    Turning it into a "OMG HES ATTACKING THE BRONCOS" comment is a reflection of you being defensive.

Also - Segy was registered, he just wasn't released from Newtown or whoever he was playing for.

Solid Lolz mate. I should make a new account on here named "Surmbro's Psychologist", because I am fucking sorting out all your issues.

Enjoy the weekend

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Pieman wrote:didnt they bring Dearden in for Kodi?

Dearden was already in the top 30 as of when he turned 18 in March, once again, reading helps, you wouldn't hear from me anywhere near as much if you took the time to do the most fractional research of what you talk about before deciding that you know about it and vomiting up stupid shit where everyone can read it... I already apologized for not being able to read your mind due to your terrible command of the english language, not sure what more you want from me.

Last edited by surmo13 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:56 pm

surmo13 wrote:

Might be time to replace your tin-foil hat, it’s gone haywire

I've got shares in tin, just trying to drum up business

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:05 am