NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Share
    avatar
    bluetige

    Posts : 1969
    Reputation : 641
    Join date : 2015-12-13

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by bluetige on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:21 pm

    I thought we had finally seen the last of that shitsack named Des Hasler......... then fucking Manly had to rescue him.
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 5186
    Reputation : 2119
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by No Worries on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:57 am

    @bluetige wrote:I thought we had finally seen the last of that shitsack named Des Hasler......... then fucking Manly had to rescue him.

    It was Des-tiny
    avatar
    code delta

    Posts : 1853
    Reputation : 757
    Join date : 2016-05-05

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by code delta on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 pm

    @No Worries wrote:

    It was Des-tiny

    Dee Why Des why?

    Next year I hope they live up to what they did this year.
    avatar
    bluetige

    Posts : 1969
    Reputation : 641
    Join date : 2015-12-13

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by bluetige on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:07 am

    @No Worries wrote:

    It was Des-tiny

    I'm hoping it will be Des-astrous
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 12579
    Reputation : 2934
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:19 pm

    Haha, you can tell bye planning has gone by the wayside with last year's changes when the Draw comes out and there isn't a couple of pages of talk on it yet.


    I hope everyone is well Very Happy ?
    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1872
    Reputation : 768
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:30 pm

    I have a spreadsheet up and running Very Happy I was bored today
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 12579
    Reputation : 2934
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:45 pm

    @Verbal Kint wrote:I have a spreadsheet up and running Very Happy I was bored today

    cheer

    I haven't posted for about a month so will catch up over the next few days. There were some blokes chasing me for money over in the Cash Comp thread so I went incognito to save my already arthritic kneecaps Very Happy
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:33 pm

    lol!
    @SI wrote:



    I haven't posted for about a month so will catch up over the next few days.  There were some blokes chasing me for money over in the Cash Comp thread so I went incognito to save my already arthritic kneecaps Very Happy

    lol!
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 12579
    Reputation : 2934
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:47 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote: lol!
    @SI wrote:

     

    I haven't posted for about a month so will catch up over the next few days.  There were some blokes chasing me for money over in the Cash Comp thread so I went incognito to save my already arthritic kneecaps Very Happy

    lol!

    Very Happy
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5858
    Reputation : 885
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by Random on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:59 pm

    @SI wrote:
    @Verbal Kint wrote:I have a spreadsheet up and running Very Happy I was bored today

    cheer

    I haven't posted for about a month so will catch up over the next few days.  There were some blokes chasing me for money over in the Cash Comp thread so I went incognito to save my already arthritic kneecaps Very Happy

    lol! lol!
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5858
    Reputation : 885
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by Random on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:00 pm

    Verbal hope you are sharing the spreadsheet.
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 7420
    Reputation : 1343
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by White Lightning on Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:15 pm

    A usual off season guesswork/rumour article saying SJ may leave the Warriors because his contract is up for renewal & the club will offer a downgraded contract which may result in SJ leaving due to the reduced wages.
    Firstly I would say there is no way the Warriors would want to lose SJ. Secondly SJ always has said he wants to be a Warrior for life so money shouldn't be an issue then so this will be interesting to see if SJ will back that up with his actions. Lastly SJ ignore my first 2 points & go to the mighty Bulldogs haha.
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:36 pm

    @White Lightning wrote:A usual off season guesswork/rumour article saying SJ may leave the Warriors because his contract is up for renewal & the club will offer a downgraded contract which may result in SJ leaving due to the reduced wages.
    Firstly I would say there is no way the Warriors would want to lose SJ. Secondly SJ always has said he wants to be a Warrior for life so money shouldn't be an issue then so this will be interesting to see if SJ will back that up with his actions. Lastly SJ ignore my first 2 points & go to the mighty Bulldogs haha.

    Even if he says he wants to be a warrior for life shouldn't mean the club can offer him reduced wages just because hes loyal. Ive always thought these players only get a finite amount time to earn their money in their craft and should honestly chase the money.

    If hes on 500k and they offer him 300k I would not blame him for looking around

    Also I hope you have a happier year as a doggies fan next year WL Very Happy


    Last edited by Mighty Fishes on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 6007
    Reputation : 1803
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by filthridden on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:14 am

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:

    Even if he says he wants to be a warrior for life shouldn't mean the club can offer him reduced wages just because hes loyal. Ive always thought these players only get a finite amount time to earn their money in their craft and should honestly chase the money.

    If hes on 500k and they offer him 300k I would now blame him for looking around

    Also I hope you have a gappier year as a doggies fan next year WL Very Happy

    If Johnson is on 500k and Ben Hunt is getting a mil a year then Johnson needs a new manager.
    Personally, I doubt he's on 500k/PA but he's probably making truckload in 3PAs in NZ and could he do the same anywhere in Aus?
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:53 am

    @filthridden wrote:

    If Johnson is on 500k and Ben Hunt is getting a mil a year then Johnson needs a new manager.
    Personally, I doubt he's on 500k/PA but he's probably making truckload in 3PAs in NZ and could he do the same anywhere in Aus?


    Yeah I just pulled $500k as an example I have no idea how much he’s on
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 7420
    Reputation : 1343
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by White Lightning on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:23 pm

    I'm pretty sure SJ is a $1m man. And MF every year as a doggies fan is a gift from heaven Very Happy

    The Doggies have purchased some good players too for next year with experienced forwards CHN & S. Sue & some promising young backs in Meaney, Cogger & C. Crichton. I'm like those players & have always really liked the way S. Sue plays. Sure we have lost the Morris twins but they are only backs so easy to replace.
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 7420
    Reputation : 1343
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by White Lightning on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:27 pm

    So our Wests Tigers brothers on here are you happy with Cleary bailing before honouring his contract. McGuire is a pretty good coach though so hopefully he can pick up & continue the foundations already laid.
    Also do we put Cleary in the same category as contract skippers like DCE, Tedesco who signed a contract then changed their minds.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 3689
    Reputation : 1044
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by Krump on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:30 pm

    @White Lightning wrote:So our Wests Tigers brothers on here are you happy with Cleary bailing before honouring his contract. McGuire is a pretty good coach though so hopefully he can pick up & continue the foundations already laid.
    Also do we put Cleary in the same category as contract skippers like DCE, Tedesco who signed a contract then changed their minds.
    Cleary would have been better for us than Madge long term IMO but having him around after signing with Penrith was totally untenable.
    avatar
    bluetige

    Posts : 1969
    Reputation : 641
    Join date : 2015-12-13

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by bluetige on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:09 am

    @Krump wrote:
    Cleary would have been better for us than Madge long term IMO but having him around after signing with Penrith was totally untenable.

    as a Tigers fan, I'll agree with this statement. I'm pissed at Ivan for jumping off the bus before its even stopped moving. He let 2 of our good juniors go (woods and teddy), signed some mediocre forwards (matulino and packer), and complained about Mitchell Moses leaving before his contract expired (hypercritical), so I'm angry and don't wish him well at the Panthers. I used to have a soft spot for the Panthers but now they rank the same as the Roosters, Manly, Storm and Broncs.
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:07 pm

    When did the roosters sign Brock Lamb? I missed that bit of signing news

      Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 pm