NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

Krump
    Krump

2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

Post by Krump Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:59 pm

White Lightning wrote:So if Brown moves Ponga to the halves do we think this will blunt his fantasy scoring much like Munster. He'll still go ok there like Munster but f/b is where they both score best in fantasy. The last couple of games he played there Pearce dominated most of the plays & when Ponga did get the ball he didn't really have the space to do his thing. Ponga at f/b gives him plenty of space & time to do his thing.
    It'll hurt his fantasy scoring and his game in general.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: 2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

Post by standard-issue Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:19 pm

Chewie wrote:
    White Lightning wrote:Manly's Tom Wright has signed for the Brumbies. He has gone to the dark side. Cue a Chewie gif.

Spoiler:

Was just about to post the following epiphany in the TV thread. But saw this in here thanks to Chewie.  This GIF is from a show my kids just introduced me to on Saturday night called This Is Us.

If you love your TV shows then you owe it to yourself to watch the first couple of episodes at least.  If it was on Netflix then EVERYONE pretty much would be hooked on it by now.  It is on Prime Video (Amazon) though which explains why there isn't so much hype.  I signed up to Prime purely after watching the first Ep.  I have watched all Eighteen 45 minute eps since then over 3 nights.

I cannot remember ever being so engrossed in a show ever.  Thank me later  Very Happy
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:44 pm

SI wrote:

Was just about to post the following epiphany in the TV thread. But saw this in here thanks to Chewie.  This GIF is from a show my kids just introduced me to on Saturday night called This Is Us.

If you love your TV shows then you owe it to yourself to watch the first couple of episodes at least.  If it was on Netflix then EVERYONE pretty much would be hooked on it by now.  It is on Prime Video (Amazon) though which explains why there isn't so much hype.  I signed up to Prime purely after watching the first Ep.  I have watched all Eighteen 45 minute eps since then over 3 nights.

I cannot remember ever being so engrossed in a show ever.  Thank me later  Very Happy

It's been on free to air....channel 10 i think?
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 am

Looks like a few boys from Souths might be in a bit of trouble. :/

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:02 am

filthridden wrote:Looks like a few boys from Souths might be in a bit of trouble. :/

They shouldn’t be.. she could have ended the call with a single button rather than pressing several to screen shot it.

If a man screen shots a woman nude and shares it about he’s in trouble
    If a woman screen shots a man nude and shares it about he’s in trouble.

What a shit world we live in now adays..
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:14 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

They shouldn’t be.. she could have ended the call with a single button rather than pressing several to screen shot it.

Didn't even consider this but it's a good point.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:18 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

a) They should be smart enough not to be getting their junk out on the internet. They are professionals in the spotlight. They go through training to educate them to not do stupid shit like this. They are attached to the competition and to their club and this makes them all look bad.

b) I'm more worried about the one who repeatedly tried to call her afterwards, after she made it clear she wanted nothing to do with them.

c) Souths claiming they didn't receive the email from her and that they found it later in their "junk" email folder. Come on.... that's what you're going to go with?

Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:30 am

filthridden wrote:

a) They should be smart enough not to be getting their junk out on the internet. They are professionals in the spotlight. They go through training to educate them to not do stupid shit like this. They are attached to the competition and to their club and this makes them all look bad.

b) I'm more worried about the one who repeatedly tried to call her afterwards, after she made it clear she wanted nothing to do with them.

c) Souths claiming they didn't receive the email from her and that they found it later in their "junk" email folder. Come on.... that's what you're going to go with?

Didn't they reply to her first email, debunks that BS. One question I have is why people go to the club rather than police when these things happen.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:34 am

Another gold digger drags the NRL through the mud.

If you were so violated why didn't you involve the police ?

What constitutes the club taking it seriously ? I would sugst a reprimand and redoing the social media training and ettiquite training they do each year.

I would not expect her pockets lined or it to be made public. Clearly she thought diffrently.

I work for a company with a number of staff in Indian call centres. I can't imagine how many bobs and vagenes they ask for on a daily basis.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:35 am

Hesitant to comment without knowing the full details, but it seems a bit fishy to me.

Incredibly sad reflection on society that she'd rather take screenshots of the situation for later use, rather than just end the call, if she really didn't want to see what she saw. Again, I don't know what really went down.

Dudes sending dick pics, unsolicited, is a problem and it does happen far too much. But yeah, don't know if that applies here.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:42 am

filthridden wrote:

The report claims the woman contacted South Sydney just days after the video conversation, lodging an email that was received by Rabbitohs football department manager Brock Schafer on June 1.

His response reportedly informed the woman that her complaint would be taken “seriously”.

They did say that about subsequent emails. But it should have ended at the above. If you ake a harrassment claim in the workplae you have no say or entitlement to know the punishment.

Did she make it clear ? Was he calling to apologise ??
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 am

There's a whole heap of speculation and not much more.
    If she's sold/given the pics to the Terrorgraph there's one person involved who's definitely broken the law though.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:01 am

As others have said there's a lot of speculation here. We don't know her intentions or what kind of person she is so I'm hesitant to guess at her reasoning or claim that either party is guilty or question their character.

She may have taken screenshots for blackmail use. She may have been angry at the time.
    She may have had a cool head and wanted proof because the onus would be on her to prove what happened. She may have just wanted the club to be aware of how the boys were behaving. She may have wanted some form of compensation, we don't know.
    The boys may not have meant any harm whatsoever and the repeated calls may have been to try and apologise or cool things down. We don't know.

What we do know is that the boys should've known better and should've known it could blow up in their faces.

Be interesting to see if more details come out and what punishment if any is handed down.
    NRL players really do need to be smarter than this. George Burgess, Konrad Hurrell...

Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:04 am

filthridden wrote:

What we do know is that the boys should've known better and should've known it could blow up in their faces.

Be interesting to see if more details come out and what punishment if any is handed down.
    NRL players really do need to be smarter than this. George Burgess, Konrad Hurrell...

This is what it boils down to. 
    I'm not a shy bloke by any means but who gets there cock out in a group chat?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:21 am

filthridden wrote:

b) I'm more worried about the one who repeatedly tried to call her afterwards, after she made it clear she wanted nothing to do with them

Two things to add to this one. A. if she was being harassed why didn’t she block his number? It’s simple.

Give you an example involving me. I was friends (use that term loosely) with a few girls from my last job I was in the bank they were at the coffee shop in the same shopping centre.
    One particular girl there had a massive crush on me.. She asked me out a couple of times but I pollitely let her down as I wasn’t interested. Through my work mates she got my number my Facebook and my snapchat and honestly didn’t bother me she was nice enough I just didn’t want to date her. Anyway I started seeing someone and she got shitty fair enough I guess but when we broke up a bit later she started messaging me again.. constantly. I asked her I don’t have time to reply to 60 messages a day etc etc..

Anyway on Snapchat she started sending nudes and videos and I didn’t want them I let her know several times and they kept coming to the point where I got sick of it and told her to stop or I’m going to block you. She didn’t so I blocked her simple as that. To me I did the sensible thing or maybe what?? I should have done is emailed coffee club about the incident and let the media know? No that’s fucking ridiculous!

There is a reason she didn’t block him there is a reason she didn’t hang up and there is a reason she kept the photos.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:23 am

She could have taken the screenshots for good or evil. It's irrelevent. What is relevent is that she never took it to the cops and when she didn't get the response from the club she expected she went to the media

2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1 - Page 15 Tenor
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:26 am

Krump wrote:
    This is what it boils down to. 
    I'm not a shy bloke by any means but who gets there cock out in a group chat?

2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1 - Page 15 George-Burgess-20_thumb%25255B8%25255D
    2019 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1 - Page 15 Hqdefault
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:55 am

White Lightning wrote:So if Brown moves Ponga to the halves do we think this will blunt his fantasy scoring much like Munster. He'll still go ok there like Munster but f/b is where they both score best in fantasy. The last couple of games he played there Pearce dominated most of the plays & when Ponga did get the ball he didn't really have the space to do his thing. Ponga at f/b gives him plenty of space & time to do his thing.

Krump wrote:
    It'll hurt his fantasy scoring and his game in general.

I won't have Ponga in my team if he plays at 5/8
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:04 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

Anyway on Snapchat she started sending nudes and videos 
    Why haven't you answered my pm Wink

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:55 am

Krump wrote:
    Why haven't you answered my pm Wink

Laugh 3 Laugh 3

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:19 am