NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Finals chat

Finals chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Finals chat

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:05 am

He was in!
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:19 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

I think you’re being pretty hard done by here to be honest.

The last several weeks the play the play the ball has been terrible but it’s only the bunnies that have been picked up on it even with a dragons player all over Cricton. That obstruction annoys me because next week that’ll be a no try.

Also Latimore should have been binned I thought it was accidental until i saw the replay he didn’t have his eyes on the ball and actually dived at his legs.

I agree.  10 minutes later Sims had an exact same play the ball and nothing. 

At least we are level now.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:28 am

wolfking wrote:

I agree.  10 minutes later Sims had an exact same play the ball and nothing. 

At least we are level now.

My favourite call of the night however is "inside the 10" when the dragons were 5metres out.. Well ofcoure theyre going to be inside the 10 they have to defend form their goal line

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:30 am

lol, commentaors blowing up deluxe was the main reason they changed the rule to make that milking, and now they enforce it, the commentators are screaming bloody murder that it's not a penalty Laughing

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:34 am

surmo13 wrote:lol, commentaors blowing up deluxe was the main reason they changed the rule to make that milking, and now they enforce it, the commentators are screaming bloody murder that it's not a penalty Laughing

But then another rule change that helped the dragons they were praising.. Im surprised of the bias to be honest..
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:40 am

Bunnies!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:42 am

wolfking wrote:Bunnies!!!!!!!

Well done mate, personally I don't think you played your best however you did have to overcome a lot! I hope you beat the roosters next week

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:27 pm

Just caught up on some highlights.

That was a crusher from Inglis, right?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Reynolds looked majestic

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:03 am

I saw someone tweet last night. Adam Reynolds 1 game 3 field goals. Ben Hunt 212 games 0 field goals
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:10 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

It just annoys me they clearly don’t give a fuck. If they said oh we’re running late or sorry about the delay I wouldn’t give a fuck by they take the piss. At 7.44 4 minutes after kick off they said ok we’ll head to an ad break and be back for kick off. If they want kick off at 8 fine! schedule it for 8 don’t say 7.50 then fuck around for 10 minutes
    Totally agree with you MF!!
    Do they do it so that you turn the TV on to the footy at 745 or 750 or what ever, then they can pump a few ads into you before the game starts?
    Totally agree that its amateur hour.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:14 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

I think you’re being pretty hard done by here to be honest.

The last several weeks the play the play the ball has been terrible but it’s only the bunnies that have been picked up on it even with a dragons player all over Cricton. That obstruction annoys me because next week that’ll be a no try.

Also Latimore should have been binned I thought it was accidental until i saw the replay he didn’t have his eyes on the ball and actually dived at his legs.

absolutely, he should have been binned for it. Was a shocker, duno what he was thinking. Crazy that last night's incident is deemed the same thing (or very similar) as the Moylan v Isaako incident earlier in the year. The rule is there to stop what happened last night.

Yeah that was a shit call hey... he had players all over him, it should have been play on or a penalty the other way I reckon. Yep, same thought with the obstruction one.

The one where they called the young fellas foot on the line was dubious too, they should have let it play on and then check it on the video after he scores. I reckon it was a play on hey! Didnt look at it much tho.

Running it on that last play was the dumbest thing I have ever seen in first grade. I think if Widdop plays that game the Dragons win, hunt shows class in patches then just goes missing. He desperately needs a dominant half outside him like Widdop.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:26 am

Pieman wrote:
    Totally agree with you MF!!
    Do they do it so that you turn the TV on to the footy at 745 or 750 or what ever, then they can pump a few ads into you before the game starts?
    Totally agree that its amateur hour.

Exactly! I get they want advertising and stuff but there are other ways around it. I think the nrl is the only game that is like this especially origin that’s just always been bad.

The EPL is a multi trillion dollar business with a hell of a lot more behind the scenes things they need to get right amazingly the latest a game starts is never more than a minute..

I actually was watching the afl as it started on time and earlier. I flicked back to 9 a couple of times and got jack of waiting so just watched the afl until he first quarter was done. I don’t even like the afl but the nrl are forcing me to change channels

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:33 am

Pieman wrote:

absolutely, he should have been binned for it. Was a shocker, duno what he was thinking. Crazy that last night's incident is deemed the same thing (or very similar) as the Moylan v Isaako incident earlier in the year. The rule is there to stop what happened last night.

Yeah that was a shit call hey... he had players all over him, it should have been play on or a penalty the other way I reckon. Yep, same thought with the obstruction one.

The one where they called the young fellas foot on the line was dubious too, they should have let it play on and then check it on the video after he scores. I reckon it was a play on hey! Didnt look at it much tho.

Running it on that last play was the dumbest thing I have ever seen in first grade. I think if Widdop plays that game the Dragons win, hunt shows class in patches then just goes missing. He desperately needs a dominant half outside him like Widdop.

Still shocked he ran the ball... Hunt had the ball on the last then passed it? It’s not like a prop accidentally got it on the last and panicked so passed it out wide. Their actual halfback got it and decided to do that.. obviously a few things could have made it forgiven such as they were in the attacking 20, it was the first half or you were ahead by 18 but not when the game is in the balance at the 60m mark.. that was really bad.

dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:48 am

Typical Ben Hunt. Had his day in the sun against the Broncos to prove a point, then gets the yips.

Not unhappy he's no longer with us. That lost GF stuffed him. Will never be a clutch player.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:Just caught up on some highlights.

That was a crusher from Inglis, right?

Yep - charged with a grade 1. With an early plea he gets to play
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:

Exactly! I get they want advertising and stuff but there are other ways around it. I think the nrl is the only game that is like this especially origin that’s just always been bad.

The EPL is a multi trillion dollar business with a hell of a lot more behind the scenes things they need to get right amazingly the latest a game starts is never more than a minute..

I actually was watching the afl as it started on time and earlier. I flicked back to 9 a couple of times and got jack of waiting so just watched the afl until he first quarter was done. I don’t even like the afl but the nrl are forcing me to change channels

Its all planned that way, by channel 9. The games kick off as per their schedule. The advertised time of kick off is intentionally misleading.

Last edited by my tv broke on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:28 pm

The most profitable grand final at the start of the season IMO would have been Melbourne (Slater and Smith) v Roosters (Cronk). Throw in slater's retirement and boom - cash cow for the NRL. Melbourne v Roosters GF coming up!
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:29 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Its all planned that way, by channel 9. The games kick off when they are planned to. The advertised time of kick off is intentionally misleading.

yeah exactly, its how the squeeze in 3 or 4 kfc ads before the game with people actually watching
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:48 am

Burgess.. should he be stood down ????

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:43 am