NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Share
    avatar
    Milchy
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 8371
    Reputation : 3004
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Milchy on Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:54 pm


    Wish they had club prizes in this comp. Even though I am outside the top 100 overall, I have a 250 point lead in the Titans comp.

    Anyone here still left in the eliminator?

    Concussed

    Posts : 110
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Concussed on Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:20 pm

    Milchcow wrote:
    Wish they had club prizes in this comp. Even though I am outside the top 100 overall, I have a 250 point lead in the Titans comp.

    Anyone here still left in the eliminator?

    Yeah I am, and starting to feel like I should be taking it more serious than I do haha?

    I thought I was going to get smashed going into the last game when he had 4 players against my Mitchell & a benched Matterson, but got through 1019 to 982
    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 1199
    Reputation : 314
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by B/L on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:02 pm

    Still kicking i am.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3188
    Reputation : 601
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:19 pm


    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3188
    Reputation : 601
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:20 pm

    Concussed = Raidya (ranked 4th form last round) - will be cheering the brother on from here!!

    Big Jim = B/L? there too!
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 5287
    Reputation : 2142
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by No Worries on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:30 pm

    Yep Big Jim is B/L.


    @ryno_ is Vinegar Strokes in NRLFF not sure if he is Vinegar Strokes in here too ?
    avatar
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 1557
    Reputation : 360
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by StuDogg101 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:06 pm

    Would have smashed the opponent I lost to two weeks ago last week. Damn. Oh well! Bring it home lads!

    Up another 9 spots overall to 43rd with my 1035 - and finally into the top 8 of L1 after being 16th
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1920
    Reputation : 380
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 29

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:41 pm

    @No Worries wrote:Yep Big Jim is B/L.


    @ryno_ is Vinegar Strokes in NRLFF not sure if he is Vinegar Strokes in here too ?

    @No Worries

    Not me, dont have a VSDT side this year. And i barely have an NRLFF team either tbh, completely neglected it since about round 3.
    avatar
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 1557
    Reputation : 360
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by StuDogg101 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:39 pm

    I know BEs aren't overly important this time of year but if someone could be so kind can I please have the BEs for Arrow, Ponga, RTS and Cotric? I'm a few thousand short of a single trade to Ponga but might wait a week if BEs are kind instead of using 2 trades. Thanks in advance!
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3188
    Reputation : 601
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:05 pm

    @StuDogg101 wrote:I know BEs aren't overly important this time of year but if someone could be so kind can I please have the BEs for Arrow, Ponga, RTS and Cotric? I'm a few thousand short of a single trade to Ponga but might wait a week if BEs are kind instead of using 2 trades. Thanks in advance!

    Arrow = 108, Ponga = 95, RTS = 62, and Cotric = 70

    yup, wait - slim chance he even gets near his BE.

    I'd say if you are looking at RTS to Ponga or Cotric to Ponga you should get net gains on at least one of those over the round.
    avatar
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 1557
    Reputation : 360
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by StuDogg101 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:11 pm

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:

    Arrow = 108, Ponga = 95, RTS = 62, and Cotric = 70

    yup, wait - slim chance he even gets near his BE.

    I'd say if you are looking at RTS to Ponga or Cotric to Ponga you should get net gains on at least one of those over the round.

    Legend thanks mate! Definitely going to wait now. Can't remember the exact amount I'm short by but it was single digits
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3188
    Reputation : 601
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:12 am

    I can't seem to view the teams of others (for example the top 10) any more. To date, using the rankings tab, you have been able to click on any team and see their squad, and whether r not they have included players in their 17 as the round progressed. Are others having the same issue?
    avatar
    jelejasof

    Posts : 497
    Reputation : 82
    Join date : 2015-12-25

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by jelejasof on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:24 am

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:I can't seem to view the teams of others (for example the top 10) any more. To date, using the rankings tab, you have been able to click on any team and see their squad, and whether r not they have included players in their 17 as the round progressed. Are others having the same issue?

    Haven’t done it before but just tried it now to see NZPA’s team. Not working for me either (won’t load).
    avatar
    Bullbender

    Posts : 556
    Reputation : 249
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Bullbender on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:32 am

    Good luck to those (possibly 2 of you) still in eliminator and great efforts for those that made it to last week in the top 64.

    Concussed

    Posts : 110
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Concussed on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:29 am

    @Bullbender wrote:Good luck to those (possibly 2 of you) still in eliminator and great efforts for those that made it to last week in the top 64.

    Thanks mate! Who else is actually still in it from the Fanatics crew? There is going to be some very tight games this weekend by the looks of teams
    avatar
    Bullbender

    Posts : 556
    Reputation : 249
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Bullbender on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:49 am

    @Concussed wrote:

    Thanks mate! Who else is actually still in it from the Fanatics crew? There is going to be some very tight games this weekend by the looks of teams
    I think BL might be the only one. his team is Big Jims from memory
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3188
    Reputation : 601
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:16 am

    @jelejasof wrote:

    Haven’t done it before but just tried it now to see NZPA’s team. Not working for me either (won’t load).

    OK cool, not just me then. The functionality must be down at the moment for some reason.

    Concussed

    Posts : 110
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2015-12-04

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Concussed on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:51 am

    @Bullbender wrote:
    I think BL might be the only one. his team is Big Jims from memory

    Oh cool, fingers crossed he has a win this week then!

    You are doing great overall aren't you Bull?

    My eliminator looks like this...

    Me vs Him

    Mitchell vs Hopoate
    Smith vs Smith (C)
    Cook (C) vs Cook
    James vs Sutton
    Matterson vs Aitken
    Taumalolo vs Gallen
    Cherry-Evans vs Kikau

    And most probably...
    Cleary vs Johnson if I pull the trigger on my Johnson to Cleary planned trade

    I am also seriously considering benching Taumalolo for Arrow on nothing but a gut feel and massive hope
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3188
    Reputation : 601
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:11 pm

    @Concussed wrote:

    Oh cool, fingers crossed he has a win this week then!

    You are doing great overall aren't you Bull?

    My eliminator looks like this...

    Me vs Him

    Mitchell vs Hopoate
    Smith vs Smith (C)
    Cook (C) vs Cook
    James vs Sutton
    Matterson vs Aitken
    Taumalolo vs Gallen
    Cherry-Evans vs Kikau

    And most probably...
    Cleary vs Johnson if I pull the trigger on my Johnson to Cleary planned trade

    I am also seriously considering benching Taumalolo for Arrow on nothing but a gut feel and massive hope

    Hey bro, first of all good luck.

    2nd, for whats its worth (and thats not much given how things can easily change), I think you have the edge in this matchup.

    3rd, I hate to advise people not to go with their gut, but I wouldn't make that Lolo Arrow move... Arrow is dodgy right now mate. He's not only playing less minutes than what he did to give him his previous level of scoring with his PPM have dropped off too. I think his PPM might increase but Im not convinced his minutes will to warrant playing him over Tolo. Just my 2c bro.

    Like the Clear SJ move though - SJ will be without Harris again this week which IMO severely dents the Warriors side!! Cleary on the other hand should have a field day this week!!
    avatar
    jelejasof

    Posts : 497
    Reputation : 82
    Join date : 2015-12-25

    Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

    Post by jelejasof on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:21 pm

    @Concussed wrote:

    Oh cool, fingers crossed he has a win this week then!

    You are doing great overall aren't you Bull?

    My eliminator looks like this...

    Me vs Him

    Mitchell vs Hopoate
    Smith vs Smith (C)
    Cook (C) vs Cook
    James vs Sutton
    Matterson vs Aitken
    Taumalolo vs Gallen
    Cherry-Evans vs Kikau

    And most probably...
    Cleary vs Johnson if I pull the trigger on my Johnson to Cleary planned trade

    I am also seriously considering benching Taumalolo for Arrow on nothing but a gut feel and massive hope

    Cook (c) vs Smith (c)? Great start, i agree you’ve got the advantage looking at the lineups too.

      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:24 am