NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Share
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5883
    Reputation : 893
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Random on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:25 am








    MTB's match centre 
    www.nrlfantasy.com.au


    [size=38]Rd 18 BEs


    [size=38]Website


    http://nrlfantasy.com.au/breakevens.php



    2018 Team Planner v1.0
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/xvp7mqx5m53bzua/2018_Team_Planner_v1.0.xlsx

    Price predictor
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6c5cy0c1941i4g/Price%20predictor.xlsx

    HoneyBadgers team picker
    http://www.azwebsolutions.co.nz/teampicker.php

    2015 Stats
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/fkxlw0139cvc529/2015%20Prozone%20stats.xlsx[/url]

    2016 Stats
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/5dks6icv6339m1d/2016%20Prozone%20stats.xlsx[/url]

    2018 League Ladder Predictor
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t614-2018-ladder-predictor#169252

    [/size][/size]
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3188
    Reputation : 601
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:49 am

    Has anyone seen an update on Munster?
    avatar
    my tv broke

    Posts : 6296
    Reputation : 1398
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by my tv broke on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:00 am

    Shout out to Blake Ferguson for averaging 4th among CTRs and 7th among WFBs (I am not counting Aekins or Edwards, yet still being of no interest to fantasy coaches Laughing
    avatar
    Mearcats

    Posts : 2486
    Reputation : 615
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Geelong, Victoria

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Mearcats on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:03 am

    He certainly seems to have done that MTB. I've watched him for a while and should've jumped on like so of the smarter people but missed the train.
    avatar
    L-Jimmy

    Posts : 296
    Reputation : 167
    Join date : 2018-01-16
    Location : Canberra

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by L-Jimmy on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:15 am

    Who'll be kicking for the Raiders in Croker's absence? Sezer? Williams? Cotric?
    avatar
    my tv broke

    Posts : 6296
    Reputation : 1398
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by my tv broke on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:19 am

    @L-Jimmy wrote:Who'll be kicking for the Raiders in Croker's absence? Sezer? Williams? Cotric?

    Will be Sezer. He's actually a very good goal kicker. Think he kicks at a better % than Croker.
    avatar
    Fraser

    Posts : 183
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2016-01-17
    Age : 33
    Location : NSW

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Fraser on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:23 am

    Yep. Sezer.
    avatar
    awanamafia

    Posts : 160
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2016-06-17

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by awanamafia on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:35 am

    James - Jake Turbo too sideways? Have 4 trades
    avatar
    Fortitude

    Posts : 1773
    Reputation : 604
    Join date : 2016-02-25
    Location : National Capital

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Fortitude on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:37 am

    Im thinking of bringing in Rapa for Croker. If the raiders are going to do anything to close this season out, he will HAVE to score points. If he crashs and burns so do I. Im cool with that.

    Upp the DERS!!

    avatar
    Fortitude

    Posts : 1773
    Reputation : 604
    Join date : 2016-02-25
    Location : National Capital

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Fortitude on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:38 am

    @awanamafia wrote:James - Jake Turbo too sideways? Have 4 trades

    If the rest of your team is settled its an OKAY trade. By no means a no brainer. I think you can be confident that Jurbo will outscore James over the rest of the season, just a matter of how much.
    avatar
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10914
    Reputation : 1897
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 34
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by wolfking on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:40 am

    Bumping this from the last thread. I always manage to post my team right before the thread closes, don't know why I don't take notice of that, must be a sign haha.

    Any suggestions lads? I've slipped a bit down the ranks the last couple of weeks which is frustrating so I'm getting an itchy finger to sideways trade;

    Smith
    Fifita Taupau
    Martin Tolo Crichton
    SJ ARey
    Aitken Marsters
    Teddy MBye Mitchell

    Cook Arrow Farah JFH

    Ponga Lewis Mann Holland

    I have 6 trades and 96K. Thinking about SJ, MBye, Marsters but I should keep the faith. I either;

    JFH - Surgess/Kikau

    or

    Lewis - Nuffie
    JFH - JTurbo

    Second option would mean I have a great 17 but shithouse EMG's. Any one of the backs would become 18th man when Ponga returns. Don't know if it's worth keeping Lewis as that decent backup and punt on Surgess or Kikau or go all out and get Turbo. Was thinking even downgrading SJ to a Nofo/Hayne via MBye to get the funds for JTurbo, but that's probably a bit silly just to keep Lewis around.

    Cheers.
    avatar
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10914
    Reputation : 1897
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 34
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by wolfking on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:40 am

    @Fortitude wrote:Im thinking of bringing in Rapa for Croker. If the raiders are going to do anything to close this season out, he will HAVE to score points. If he crashs and burns so do I. Im cool with that.

    Upp the DERS!!


    I think that's a pretty decent trade.
    avatar
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10914
    Reputation : 1897
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 34
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by wolfking on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:41 am

    @Fortitude wrote:

    If the rest of your team is settled its an OKAY trade. By no means a no brainer. I think you can be confident that Jurbo will outscore James over the rest of the season, just a matter of how much.

    This. I would want JTurbo over James though.
    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1894
    Reputation : 775
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Verbal Kint on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:44 am

    I'm in a good mood today. Just a quick post to say thanks to everyone for their tips and advice this season. Great stuff! I'll get a few (cheap) rounds in on Saturday for whoever shows up for the meet up Beer
    avatar
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 6027
    Reputation : 1811
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by filthridden on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:48 am

    @wolfking wrote:Bumping this from the last thread.  I always manage to post my team right before the thread closes, don't know why I don't take notice of that, must be a sign haha.

    Any suggestions lads?  I've slipped a bit down the ranks the last couple of weeks which is frustrating so I'm getting an itchy finger to sideways trade;

    Smith
    Fifita Taupau
    Martin Tolo Crichton
    SJ ARey
    Aitken Marsters
    Teddy MBye Mitchell

    Cook Arrow Farah JFH

    Ponga Lewis Mann Holland

    I have 6 trades and 96K.  Thinking about SJ, MBye, Marsters but I should keep the faith.  I either;

    JFH - Surgess/Kikau

    or

    Lewis - Nuffie
    JFH - JTurbo

    Second option would mean I have a great 17 but shithouse EMG's.  Any one of the backs would become 18th man when Ponga returns.  Don't know if it's worth keeping Lewis as that decent backup and punt on Surgess or Kikau or go all out and get Turbo.  Was thinking even downgrading SJ to a Nofo/Hayne via MBye to get the funds for JTurbo, but that's probably a bit silly just to keep Lewis around.

    Cheers.

    JFH to Surgess/Kikau makes sense to me. Leaves you with five trades to see out the season which should be enough!
    Holding Ponga means you're going to have one of Mbye/Mitchell on the bench when he comes back.
    avatar
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 1043
    Reputation : 140
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Clack Bocks on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:49 am

    I'll take you up on that verb
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 3772
    Reputation : 1052
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Krump on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:49 am

    @Verbal Kint wrote:I'm in a good mood today. Just a quick post to say thanks to everyone for their tips and advice this season. Great stuff! I'll get a few (cheap) rounds in on Saturday for whoever shows up for the meet up Beer
    Top shelf it is!
    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1894
    Reputation : 775
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Verbal Kint on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:50 am

    I'm having a good look at brining TTurbo in this week. Seems awesome to have a rotation across my centres and WFBs for 18th man (l**ping). Could be a little edge.

    Either that or I sure up my forwards. I've carried Fitzgibbon and have cash to turn him into Jurbo or Arrow etc. Seems a waste though as Zora has both of those. If Fitz can get back into the tries.... oh man.

    Will likely hold Very Happy

    avatar
    Milchy
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 8371
    Reputation : 3004
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Milchy on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:50 am

    BEs,
    Could be the last week I do them this year, but if you really want them next week let me know and I'll put them up

    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1894
    Reputation : 775
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 61

    Post by Verbal Kint on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:51 am

    @Krump wrote:
    Top shelf it is!

    I'm glad I specified 'cheap' to avoid this nonsense Very Happy

      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:26 am