NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7261
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by No Worries on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:18 pm

    Waiting to be blocked:

    Not Just any Troy


    @TheTroy73
    8s9 seconds ago
    More
    @McFlavour7 After all these years first time I realised FAC stands for Future Australian Cook substitute @Damiencook91 @AndrewMac999
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Krump on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:22 pm

    @No Worries wrote:Waiting to be blocked:

    Not Just any Troy


    @TheTroy73
    8s9 seconds ago
    More
    @McFlavour7 After all these years first time I realised FAC stands for Future Australian Cook substitute @Damiencook91 @AndrewMac999
    You legend. That was my first thought
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by SI on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:22 pm

    @No Worries wrote:Waiting to be blocked:

    Not Just any Troy


    @TheTroy73
    8s9 seconds ago
    More
    @McFlavour7 After all these years first time I realised FAC stands for Future Australian Cook substitute @Damiencook91 @AndrewMac999

    HOLY FUCK!!! El Cono will be blowing up deluxe in his Mum's basement right now!
    avatar
    Ice

    Posts : 1502
    Reputation : 114
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Ice on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:29 pm

    I don't care what sort of big hits he can do, as I said before the series. Sims is a loose cannon that will cost us more points than he will make us. And because of his stupidity, Qld score. Fuck me.
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by SI on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:32 pm

    @Ice wrote:I don't care what sort of big hits he can do, as I said before the series. Sims is a loose cannon that will cost us more points than he will make us. And because of his stupidity, Qld score. Fuck me.

    The whole Sims clan have a weird shitty streak to them.

    I toned that down in case they find out where I live.
    avatar
    Ice

    Posts : 1502
    Reputation : 114
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Ice on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:32 pm

    Makes the touchies "out" call even worse. Seriously, what a douche!
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Krump on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:36 pm

    @Ice wrote:I don't care what sort of big hits he can do, as I said before the series. Sims is a loose cannon that will cost us more points than he will make us. And because of his stupidity, Qld score. Fuck me.
    It’s a no from me too. Fucking joke to throw away the lead they worked so hard for
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Krump on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:39 pm

    @SI wrote:

    The whole Sims clan have a weird shitty streak to them.

    I toned that down in case they find out where I live.
    You’d still tap the hot one though. You know the one I mean, looks like Thor?
    Not the tough blonde the one Broncos fans don’t like remembering.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 6068
    Reputation : 2329
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:43 pm

    I said to my Dragons mate that he's a nutcase and doesn't deserve his spot based on him being an idiot.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Krump on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:45 pm

    Wow Oates
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 362
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Shanbon on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:47 pm

    The refs are killing nsw. Even a simple thing like that Oates knock on nsw got the ball 10m back from where he knocked on and went to ground to get the scrum and the ref said play on Iike they were in a better spot
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 6068
    Reputation : 2329
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:48 pm

    Sutton gifting QLD everything here.
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 362
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Shanbon on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:49 pm

    Another flat out wrong call from the refs
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by SI on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:52 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    The whole Sims clan have a weird shitty streak to them.

    I toned that down in case they find out where I live.
    You’d still tap the hot one though. You know the one I mean, looks like Thor?
    Not the tough blonde the one Broncos fans don’t like remembering.

    Guilty.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7261
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by No Worries on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:53 pm

    @Shanbon wrote:The refs are killing nsw. Even a simple thing like that Oates knock on nsw got the ball 10m back from where he knocked on and went to ground to get the scrum and the ref said play on Iike they were in a better spot

    Agree but that also comes down to being a smart player. As a NSW player I don't touch it. Then the ref has to call it from the knock on
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Krump on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 pm

    Inb4 ice hammers Maloney
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 362
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Shanbon on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:59 pm

    Peachy is in the road as a second rower and Crichton is so gassed he has no punch on the other side
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Krump on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:01 pm

    @Shanbon wrote:Peachy is in the road as a second rower and Crichton is so gassed he has no punch on the other side
    I was about to mention peachey.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Krump on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm

    Picked a hell of a game to sit down and enjoy without being worried about the result. Absolute humdinger
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Origin Game 3 Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Origin Game 3 Match Thread

    Post by Krump on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm

    Shield presentation rule really needs to be changed

      Current date/time is Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:34 am