NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 30

Moose
    Moose

2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 30 - Page 28 Empty Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 30

Post by Moose Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:38 am

mulvy wrote:Yeah Turbo, Edwards, RTS, Rapana all look good. Guth and Calker priced about 43, not seeing too much value there unless I'm missing something.
    Yeah Edwards is the pick of that bunch. Breaks tackles in his sleep.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 30 - Page 28 Empty Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 30

Post by Mulvy Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:38 am

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

Owning Edwards is really exciting. Kid breaks tackles for fun

Yeah I love watching him play, I'll have an eye on him today.
    Blain
    Blain

Post by Blain Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:41 am

TPJ has been my only real disappointment this round.. Griffen too I guess. I didn't even notice TPJ on the field, and the Broncos won the match in the forwards!!

550, 10 played (inc captain SJ). Still looking like a decent round, working on averages 800 should be about par.

I'm worried about my bench props TPJ and AFB moving forward, as well as Griffen. Griffen to go this week. Just need a couple mid range cows to pop up over the next few weeks.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:48 am

Griffin for me is gone regardless. Then I have to choose between trading Fifita or NAS. NAS has been really underwhelming but I’m worried he’ll just put on a big score next week and he’ll be good to keep for a week or two. Fifita however I am interested in keeping but that’s a lot of money on the pine especially if Murray doesn’t play next week
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:52 am

Really looking forward to Sea Eagles vs Tigers this arvo. On the bus with the mighty Tigers cheer

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
    Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
    And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
    And he's watchin' us all with the eyeeeeee of the tigerrrrrrr

DUN DUN DUN
    DUN DUN DUN
    DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:58 am

This week I am looking at the following.

Lodge -> Sau
    Griffin -> Smith, Johnson, Taumalolo.

I wouldn't trade either guys out, but minutes. Griffin especially I want to keep, and I see it becoming a Havili'i situation. Meanwhile the rest of my squad is beginning to take shape. I am looking at keeping Murray and Brown. Just means taking a hit for the next couple weeks. I can turn Griffin to anyone essentially, thinking it should be for an out and out gun. I could also grab someone like Latrell, but with Isaako going big he will make more cash.

Then just waiting on guys like Mannering, Gallen, Fifita to drop in price.

I don't want to trade Smith back in because I am an idiot who traded him out. Sad
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:59 am

Fiona will be in heaven today with the Panthers and Tigers playing back-to-back.

Don't expect updates until late.. or at all.
    pm888
    pm888

Post by pm888 Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:10 am

Random wrote:This week I am looking at the following.

Lodge -> Sau

I wouldn't trade either guys out, but minutes. Griffin especially I want to keep, and I see it becoming a Havili'i situation. Meanwhile the rest of my squad is beginning to take shape. I am looking at keeping Murray and Brown. Just means taking a hit for the next couple weeks. I can turn Griffin to anyone essentially, thinking it should be for an out and out gun. I could also grab someone like Latrell, but with Isaako going big he will make more cash.

I don't want to trade Smith back in because I am an idiot who traded him out. Sad
    dont worry about being an idiot trading him back in. if you think hes the best player that presents the most value then go for it. i would take him ahead of taumo. SJ is a little harder because halves are tough this year
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:10 am

Lodge -> Sau

Mannering looked very good yesterday. Once he grabs the start spot back he should go back to keeper level scores in the middle
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:13 am

pm888 wrote:

Lodge -> Sau

dont worry about being an idiot trading him back in. if you think hes the best player that presents the most value then go for it. i would take him ahead of taumo. SJ is a little harder because halves are tough this year

Yeah I should just bite the bullet with him. He does have Origin though, while Taumalolo doesn't. My halves are okay with Mbye and Cherry-Evans, and while Lolohea is out there isn't urgency to shift Mbye to FB.

Which is another guy you blokes didn't mention in the WFB discussion.
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:39 am

Random piece from SMH article...

Manly officials say Jackson Hastings is not playing today due to an Achilles injury – and his absence has nothing to do with a scuffle at training with skipper Daly Cherry-Evans. The Sea Eagles told this column things got heated between the pair. They ended up locked together on the turf at training last week. I was told initially that Hastings belted DCE. The club says that wasn’t the case. Clearly something happened between the pair. Those who claim they saw it say it was worse than a scuffle. I’ll believe what a senior official told me as he has never lied to me in the past.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:47 am

Wasn’t Hastings booted from the Roosters for a shit additude at training?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:47 am

Egan playing ISP so Leota will more than likely be in
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:53 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:Wasn’t Hastings booted from the Roosters for a shit additude at training?

He wasn't well-liked apparently and went to his head replacing Maloney full-time and being the dominant half with Pearce out til mid-season.

He must have Croker in his fantasy team this year or something, attempting to sabotage DCE and his own prospects.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:56 am

501/9 
    Players left - Arrow, Kikau, Jurbo, Rochow, DCE, Turbo, Thompson, JFH

900+ will be great ????????

Kennar and TPJ hurting Sad
    BBowler
    BBowler

Post by BBowler Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:04 am

Mannering looked very good yesterday. Once he grabs the start spot back he should go back to keeper level scores in the middle

I agree - do you think he’ll start now theyve had a loss?
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:05 am

BBowler wrote:

I agree - do you think he’ll start now theyve had a loss?

I think he will start due to injuries at prop. Blair will move back to the prop rotation and Mannering will get the lock spot
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:08 am

I think he will start due to injuries at prop. Blair will move back to the prop rotation and Mannering will get the lock spot

In a weird kind of way, I think Blair has been ok at lock. Still prefer Mannering though. Warriors bench will be interesting next week if Kata is out, Gelling will probably replace him, so opens up a spot on the bench, maybe Gavet will be back, not that it will effect Mannering one would assume.
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:12 am

Finch wrote:

In a weird kind of way, I think Blair has been ok at lock. Still prefer Mannering though. Warriors bench will be interesting next week if Kata is out, Gelling will probably replace him, so opens up a spot on the bench, maybe Gavet will be back, not that it will effect Mannering one would assume.

Gelling was awful when he came on. Two terrible passes then dropped the ball when we were pushing for a try. I thought Beale was supposed to be back this week so wouldn't be surprised if comes straight in for Kata
    BBowler
    BBowler

Post by BBowler Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:13 am

Finch wrote:

Is Beale close to ready for this week?

It might be chance to slot in..

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:12 am