NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Moanaman
    Moanaman

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 37 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Moanaman Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:03 pm

All Hail great loop Kings, help me understand this....

With Matto out, everyone moves up one spot and I will get Sironen and Talaus score??

Team:
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 37 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Milchcow Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:56 pm

Only a 2RF can cover Matterson, so that will be Sironen.

Talau comes in for field
    sgdragons10
    sgdragons10

Post by sgdragons10 Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:16 pm

Hey guys, just so that i know if ive gotten this right, im trying to loop avrillo and talau through niu

mcinnes
    carrigan haas
    lolo yeo tevaga
    moses cleary
    lomax niu
    HTF teddy ponga
    siro hunt mofo randall
    grant averillo talau pepenhuyzen

ill have to be quick to swap talau and grant as they play straight after averillo but with the games on this weekend i have looped correctly i believe?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:22 pm

sgdragons10 wrote:Hey guys, just so that i know if ive gotten this right, im trying to loop avrillo and talau through niu

mcinnes
    carrigan haas
    lolo yeo tevaga
    moses cleary
    lomax niu
    HTF teddy ponga
    siro hunt mofo randall
    grant averillo talau pepenhuyzen

ill have to be quick to swap talau and grant as they play straight after averillo but with the games on this weekend i have looped correctly i believe?

Yes that is how the loop works.

But if Randall doesn't play you get both Averillo and Talau anyway,
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:15 pm

I am freaking out and just need to clarify. I know what I'm doing but second guessing myself.

I have Pappy at 11. My bench has forwards and halves until I have Lomax at 20 and Hammer at 21. I get Lomax's points right? I know WFB is listed after CTR on his name but because of that it won't give me Hammers points will it?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:26 pm

wolfking wrote:I am freaking out and just need to clarify.  I know what I'm doing but second guessing myself.

I have Pappy at 11. My bench has forwards and halves until I have Lomax at 20 and Hammer at 21.  I get Lomax's points right?  I know WFB is listed after CTR on his name  but because of that it won't give me Hammers points will it?

Yeah you get Lomax
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:49 am

robelgordo wrote:

Yeah you get Lomax

Thanks mate.
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:30 pm

Hunt
    Haas Fotuaika
    Taumalolo Tevaga Brown
    Cleary Johnson
    Talau Croker
    Tedesco Ponga Papenhuyzen

Carrigan Brimson Young Starling

Sironen Niu Wiliame Grant

I have to be careful of Wiliame starting but i cant use him to loop anyway. I could put Niu at starting centre if wiliame does score well.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Having 14-17 all red dots and 18-21 all green dots works hey? I get all 4 scores right?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:15 pm

wolfking wrote:Having 14-17 all red dots and 18-21 all green dots works hey?  I get all 4 scores right?

yes

Benchwankers unite!
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:17 pm

Milchcow wrote:

yes

Benchwankers unite!

cheer I am officially a wanker!!
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:25 am

Wew can put this thread to bed for the year. Loopholing assumes 18 players
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Welcome back to loopholers anonymous!

The news that Gosie might get increased minutes thanks to Manly's injury woes has me wanting to re-work my loop. Started as a simple Riki/Uto loop using Crichton at 17. But adding in a 3rd player is confusing me I think. Maybe I'm just out of practice.

17 Crichton
    18 Riki
    19 Uto
    20 Gosie
    21 Roberts

Is how I currently have it. I assume there's no better way I can do it? I think l would rather just look at Riki and Gosie but I'm really not sure. I could reverse my trades of Lodge to Leniu and Croker to Davey too I guess but I like those trades so...tough choices
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:10 am

StuDogg101 wrote:Welcome back to loopholers anonymous!

The news that Gosie might get increased minutes thanks to Manly's injury woes has me wanting to re-work my loop. Started as a simple Riki/Uto loop using Crichton at 17. But adding in a 3rd player is confusing me I think.  Maybe I'm just out of practice.

17 Crichton
    18 Riki
    19 Uto
    20 Gosie
    21 Roberts

Is how I currently have it. I assume there's no better way I can do it? I think l would rather just look at Riki and Gosie but I'm really not sure. I could reverse my trades of Lodge to Leniu and Croker to Davey too I guess but I like those trades so...tough choices

I don't believe there is a better way you can do it mate unless you have a second red dot. So yeah just a case do you want Stefano or Gosie in there. And that's a dart throw. Gosie might have a higher ceiling?
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:57 pm

So if I've got this right, Nui goes in for the Jet and I get Riki's score for the Angus loop?

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 37 Untitl27

robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:09 pm

Moanaman wrote:So if I've got this right, Nui goes in for the Jet and I get Riki's score for the Angus loop?

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 37 Untitl27

Correct
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:24 pm

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 37 Ea940d10[/url]

Replace liddle with Robert’s to get Alvaros score yea?
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:05 am

Fortitude wrote:[/url]

Replace liddle with Robert’s to get Alvaros score yea?

Yeah, that will work.

If you think that Liddle can score better than Ofa, you could also put Crichton into the 13, Roberts into 17, and Ofa into 21
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:26 am

I'm a serial looper for seasons but can't 100% remember if this is correct. I think it is
    If Cleary is out and I put Averillo at CTR he can't move into HLF. I have loop to look at Lam score having him at 19. If he scores terrible I put Roberts at CTR and Averillo at 18 so first HLF sub
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:54 am

Loomer wrote:I'm a serial looper for seasons but can't 100% remember if this is correct. I think it is
    If Cleary is out and I put Averillo at CTR he can't move into HLF. I have loop to look at Lam score having him at 19. If he scores terrible I put Roberts at CTR and Averillo at 18 so first HLF sub

Assuming no HLF above Lam in your 14-21, then that is correct.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:49 am