NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Moanaman
    Moanaman

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 37 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Moanaman on Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:03 pm

All Hail great loop Kings, help me understand this....

With Matto out, everyone moves up one spot and I will get Sironen and Talaus score??

Team:
    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 37 Untitl17
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 37 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Milchcow on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:56 pm

Only a 2RF can cover Matterson, so that will be Sironen.

Talau comes in for field
    sgdragons10

Post by sgdragons10 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:16 pm

Hey guys, just so that i know if ive gotten this right, im trying to loop avrillo and talau through niu

mcinnes
    carrigan haas
    lolo yeo tevaga
    moses cleary
    lomax niu
    HTF teddy ponga
    siro hunt mofo randall
    grant averillo talau pepenhuyzen

ill have to be quick to swap talau and grant as they play straight after averillo but with the games on this weekend i have looped correctly i believe?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017

Post by Milchcow on Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:22 pm

@sgdragons10 wrote:Hey guys, just so that i know if ive gotten this right, im trying to loop avrillo and talau through niu

mcinnes
    carrigan haas
    lolo yeo tevaga
    moses cleary
    lomax niu
    HTF teddy ponga
    siro hunt mofo randall
    grant averillo talau pepenhuyzen

ill have to be quick to swap talau and grant as they play straight after averillo but with the games on this weekend i have looped correctly i believe?

Yes that is how the loop works.

But if Randall doesn't play you get both Averillo and Talau anyway,
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

Post by wolfking on Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:15 am

I am freaking out and just need to clarify. I know what I'm doing but second guessing myself.

I have Pappy at 11. My bench has forwards and halves until I have Lomax at 20 and Hammer at 21. I get Lomax's points right? I know WFB is listed after CTR on his name but because of that it won't give me Hammers points will it?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

Post by robelgordo on Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:26 am

@wolfking wrote:I am freaking out and just need to clarify.  I know what I'm doing but second guessing myself.

I have Pappy at 11. My bench has forwards and halves until I have Lomax at 20 and Hammer at 21.  I get Lomax's points right?  I know WFB is listed after CTR on his name  but because of that it won't give me Hammers points will it?

Yeah you get Lomax
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

Post by wolfking on Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:49 am

@robelgordo wrote:

Yeah you get Lomax

Thanks mate.

Current date/time is Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:48 am