NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 25 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Camo123 Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:07 pm

mattnz wrote:

Lawrie replaces Garner, so CHT moves up to playing. Nikora also makes way for Rein.

Thanks MattNZ, I'm in a very similar situation so this is quite helpful

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 25 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:14 pm

3rd player has entered the loop with garner out. CHT and Lawrie scores I'm taking. Will look at allan vs Panthers before I lock Carty into my 17.
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:50 pm

17 Nikora
    18 okunwhore
    19 salmon

Not very promising

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:58 pm

Khany wrote:17 Nikora
    18 okunwhore
    19 salmon

Not very promising

Ox will go large. Cows edge he's up against is shite
    EJ24
    EJ24

Post by EJ24 Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:02 pm

When do looped players points get added? End of the round or game?
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:38 pm

EJ24 wrote:When do looped players points get added? End of the round or game?
    I think it's the final lock out at the end of the round. So hard to wait sometimes. Smile
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:30 pm

The AE test fell apart this week with Elgey being left out.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 25 Testy311

There were still 3 substitutions, with Gutho and Whighton going into the halves and DWZ going into WFB.

I'll try again next week. Cheers

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Nothing extravagant this round. Sele my red dot, going to have a free look at Xerri and one of CHT/Garner will move in if I'm not happy with the score
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Fri May 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Yep. See what xerri delivers
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon May 06, 2019 3:52 pm

So what's the best way to set up the loop via Bateman this week for Xerri (1st game), Garrick (3rd game), Lomax (5th game) - no other CTRs in 14-17 other than named all in EMG

Bateman starting CTR, EMG: Garrick, Xerri, Dearden, Lomax

Is that how'd you do it:
    If I like Xerri's score swap Dearden and Garrick and then if I don't take Garrick's score by doing nothing or move Lomax to starting CTR to get his score
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Mon May 06, 2019 4:30 pm

Camo123 wrote:So what's the best way to set up the loop via Bateman this week for Xerri (1st game), Garrick (3rd game), Lomax (5th game) - no other CTRs in 14-17 other than named all in EMG

Bateman starting CTR, EMG: Garrick, Xerri, Dearden, Lomax

Is that how'd you do it:
    If I like Xerri's score swap Dearden and Garrick and then if I don't take Garrick's score by doing nothing or move Lomax to starting CTR to get his score

Post your team after trades
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon May 06, 2019 4:45 pm

mattnz wrote:

Post your team after trades

Cook
    Fifita Tolman
    Arrow Murray Lawrie
    Cartwright Reynolds
    Bateman Nikora
    Tedesco Ponga CNK

Mahoney Rein Farah Haas
    Garrick Xerri Dearden Lomax

Thanks MattNZ
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Mon May 06, 2019 10:01 pm

Camo123 wrote:So what's the best way to set up the loop via Bateman this week for ....
    If you really want to loop then sell Bateman to someone not playing next week.Laughing  Otherwise forget the loop and just sell Batman to almost whoever you want in your team.
    EJ24
    EJ24

Post by EJ24 Wed May 08, 2019 7:55 am

Loopers

Is there any way i can make use of Whitbread this week?

Starting front rowers are Fifi and Tolman

Bench is setup as Mcinnes Rein Haas Whitbread

NPR Xerri Deardon Allan Okunbor

Ordinarily I would use him as 17th man but the titans play first Mad

Any help would be appreciated and sorry for being a noob
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed May 08, 2019 8:07 am

EJ24 wrote:Loopers

Is there any way i can make use of Whitbread this week?

Starting front rowers are Fifi and Tolman

Bench is setup as Mcinnes Rein Haas Whitbread

NPR Xerri Deardon Allan Okunbor

Ordinarily I would use him as 17th man but the titans play first Mad

Any help would be appreciated and sorry for being a noob

You can start Whitbread to loop between Haas and tolman, but I'm guessing that you want both Tolman and Haas's scores so not really any point.

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 11:48 am

Only Bateman to use for looping this round. Having a look at Carty first. Sele or Dearden will come in if I'm not happy with cartys score.
    Daycon
    Daycon

Post by Daycon Wed May 08, 2019 6:20 pm

Can somebody please advise if this loop setup will work?

1. loop either deardon or flanno for brown.
    2. Bateman for xerri or lomax.

Cheers guys

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 25 Screen10
    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 25 Screen11
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu May 09, 2019 2:07 pm

Daycon wrote:Can somebody please advise if this loop setup will work?

1. loop either deardon or flanno for brown.
    2. Bateman for xerri or lomax.

Cheers guys

Looks good.

If Xerri and Flanagan score well, do nothing. If they are shit, move Deardon and Lomax into the starting team.
    Daycon
    Daycon

Post by Daycon Thu May 09, 2019 2:15 pm

cheers
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Trying a triple loop tonight.

Cook
    Fifi Haas
    Murray Arrow Garner
    Morgan CHT
    Burns Nikora
    Sivo CNK Ponga

Taupau Rein Mahoney Lomax

Xerri Capewell Bateman Carty

Burns for Xerri
    Garner for Capewell 
    CHT for Carty.

Trade accordingly depending on scores and swap Taupau and Haas if Capewell goes well.

2 trades for whatever I need.  Hopefully I've done it right and will work the rest out tomorrow.  If something fucks, bugger it.  I will have fun trying.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 am