NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11972
    Reputation : 2260
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 34
    Location : Brisbane

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by wolfking on Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:45 pm

    I've changed my trades.  I've traded Mahoney to Rein.  Wondering if I can fouble loop with Morris in WFB and Burns at centre?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11972
    Reputation : 2260
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 34
    Location : Brisbane

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by wolfking on Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:49 pm

    Bugger dont think I can cause Keighan and Burns both play before Sivo and Rava.
    avatar
    DarthRookie

    Posts : 2
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2019-04-04

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by DarthRookie on Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:57 pm

    Hey Guys, help would be appreciated

    My current team below is:

    K: Hodgson, (Radley)
    FR: A.Fiftia, S.Lane, (D.Napa, J.Host)
    2RF: J.Trbo, Jai Arrow, C.Murray, (M.Gilliet, Garner, L.Burr)
    HB: N.Cleary, (Keighran)
    5/8: Morgan, (D.Brown)
    CTW: Isaako, Bateman, Nikora, Garrick, (Capewell, sivo, ravalawa)
    FB: Teddy, (C.Nicoll-klockstad)

    Option 1: Trade out – Radley and M.Gill….In – Cook and Cheapie Centre (capewell moves to 2ndRow)
    Option 2: Trade Out – Hodgson and M.Gill….In – C.Smith and Pangai then get cook next week to replace Radley
    Option 3: Trade out – Radley and M.Gill…. In – M.Rein and Surgess then get cook next week to replace Hodg
    Option 4: Trade Out – S.Lane and M.gill…. In – Surgess and J.Paulo
    Option 5: Trade Out — N.Clearly and M.gill…. In – Ponga and Pangai

    Which Option is the best you guys reckon is
    EJ24
    EJ24

    Posts : 38
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2019-03-28

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by EJ24 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:48 pm

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Screen10

    Hate to be that guy... will i get Birds score for Keirghan as he is my first scoring NPR. Or would I get Browns score of 0 unless i move xerri up to 18th man.
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

    Posts : 426
    Reputation : 306
    Join date : 2017-02-28

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Cap'n Ranta on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:23 pm

    Keighran is a half.

    He can only be replaced by a half. He won't be replaced as you have no other halves in any of your 4 bench spots or 4 EMG spots. I'm not including Brown as he also doesn't play.

    So doesn't matter what you do unless you trade in a half.
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 270
    Reputation : 79
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Khany on Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:27 pm

    Hey Lads.

    If I have Brown and Burns as my 3rd and 4th interchange, my 5 th and 6th emergency should just push up and take their place ?
    Random
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 6493
    Reputation : 1190
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Random on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:23 pm

    @Khany wrote:Hey Lads.

    If I have Brown and Burns as my 3rd and 4th interchange, my 5 th and 6th  emergency should just push up and take their place ?

    Yep exactly right. if your 7th or 8th emergency hasn't played you could put them in, instead of Brown. If you like their scoring potential more than whatever your 6th player scores.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 5304
    Reputation : 1199
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:46 pm

    Can u have the non player like brown in position 14 and still get a score from a sub ?
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

    Posts : 239
    Reputation : 218
    Join date : 2018-02-11

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Cookie Monster on Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:41 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:Can u have the non player like brown in position 14 and still get a score from a sub ?

    Yes. Everyone from position 15 to position 18 simply moves up one place in the substitution order. You will end up getting the score of the player that was originally in position 18.

    In your case it looks like being Sipley. To do this though, it looks like you will be giving up Lawrie's score which I'm not sure is really worthwhile, but you may as well have a look.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 5304
    Reputation : 1199
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:19 pm

    @Cookie Monster wrote:

    Yes. Everyone from position 15 to position 18 simply moves up one place in the substitution order. You will end up getting the score of the player that was originally in position 18.

    In your case it looks like being Sipley. To do this though, it looks like you will be giving up Lawrie's score which I'm not sure is really worthwhile, but you may as well have a look.

    Did I send u a screenshot lol

    When u say originally, the players 18 to 21 can be moved around, even now. This doesn't matter right?
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

    Posts : 239
    Reputation : 218
    Join date : 2018-02-11

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Cookie Monster on Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:28 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:

    Did I send u a screenshot  lol

    When u say originally, the players 18 to 21 can be moved around, even now. This doesn't matter right?

    I just looked at your team in the FOG, although I assume the trades you made this week haven't been shown (unless they've played this week already)

    Any player that hasn't started to play their match can be moved until their match begins. In your case you can still move Brown and Lawrie (and any of your other players who haven't played yet)
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 5304
    Reputation : 1199
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:33 pm

    @Cookie Monster wrote:

    I just looked at your team in the FOG, although I assume the trades you made this week haven't been shown (unless they've played this week already)

    Any player that hasn't started to play their match can be moved until their match begins. In your case you can still move Brown and Lawrie (and any of your other players who haven't played yet)

    Ah of.course. cheers mate. See wat happens with Sipley here.
    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 5329
    Reputation : 2486
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Chewie on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:06 pm

    Double loop possibility for me this week bounce
    With Burns in the CTR I get to have a look at Bird first.
    And with Brown at 17 I get to have a look at CHT.
    Twisted Evil
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 5984
    Reputation : 912
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : UK

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:29 pm

    Have DBrown and Friend sitting in 16 and 17.
    Cartwright and Edwards at 18 and 19.
    If they are both terrible on Friday ill have to promote Sivo and Ravalawa to 16 and 17.

    How has my season come to this haha
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11972
    Reputation : 2260
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 34
    Location : Brisbane

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by wolfking on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:31 pm

    @Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Have DBrown and Friend sitting in 16 and 17.
    Cartwright and Edwards at 18 and 19.
    If they are both terrible on Friday ill have to promote Sivo and Ravalawa to 16 and 17.

    How has my season come to this haha

    The only thing I don't get with this strategy is what if Carty gets 10 and Edwards get 70? You have to take Carty's score to get Edwards. True?
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 270
    Reputation : 79
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Khany on Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:20 am

    @Chewie wrote:Double loop possibility for me this week bounce
    With Burns in the CTR I get to have a look at Bird first.
    And with Brown at 17 I get to have a look at CHT.
    Twisted Evil

    Bird has to be 19 doesnt he ? This eliminates other scores of ctrs that may be in the emergencies.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11972
    Reputation : 2260
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 34
    Location : Brisbane

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by wolfking on Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:20 am

    If I go with trades Morris to CHT and Edwards to Ponga, can I double loop if my team looks like this;

    Macca
    Fifita Taupau
    Murray Arrow Bateman
    Morgan Keighan
    Capewell Nikora
    Sivo CNK Ponga

    Rein Garner Lawrie Burns

    Bird Rava Carty CHT

    So, if Bird sucks, swap Rava in and if Carty sucks, put Chanel in but if Carty kills it, leave as is? Unless there's a better way to do it? Thanks lads.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

    Posts : 239
    Reputation : 218
    Join date : 2018-02-11

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Cookie Monster on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 am

    That's all good Wolfy
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 2568
    Reputation : 1150
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : on a road to nowhere

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Verbal Kint on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:04 am

    Hey, please could someone spoon feed me a loop option this week? My brain just isn't working today

    Cook(c)
    Fifita Lawrie
    Arrow Murray Garner
    Reynolds CHT
    Batman Birdman
    Tedesco Ponga CNK

    Rein Nikora Sele Okunbor
    Rava Garrick Sivo Keighran

    So, I think I just throw Keighran into pos 17 to get a free look at pos 18 for anyone playing Thur/Fri. If they go shit then swap someone playing later into pos 17 before Keighran locks out.
    sajjos
    sajjos

    Posts : 445
    Reputation : 275
    Join date : 2017-02-09
    Location : Wellington

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by sajjos on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:40 am

    @Verbal Kint wrote:Hey, please could someone spoon feed me a loop option this week? My brain just isn't working today

    Cook(c)
    Fifita Lawrie
    Arrow Murray Garner
    Reynolds CHT
    Batman Birdman
    Tedesco Ponga CNK

    Rein Nikora Sele Okunbor
    Rava Garrick Sivo Keighran

    So, I think I just throw Keighran into pos 17 to get a free look at pos 18 for anyone playing Thur/Fri. If they go shit then swap someone playing later into pos 17 before Keighran locks out.


    Yes Bird, Garner and Sele are the candidates for no.18. I would possibly choose Sele out of those 3.

      Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:18 am