NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Share
    avatar
    Shanbon

    Posts : 2215
    Reputation : 270
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Shanbon on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:22 pm

    @Boozecluez wrote:

    A lot of value this year, at one stage I forced myself to spend some so opted for gun backs
    Where have you gone mid?

    Hookers and 2nd Row, halves, front row haha everywhere. Ill post me team soon
    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 2590
    Reputation : 671
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Pain on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:23 pm

    TPJ at 14 due to jersey sizing?
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4816
    Reputation : 1155
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Archer on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:24 pm

    @Random wrote:



    But really I hope you go Rochow so you miss out on Whitehead and he has a repeat performance. But still have Rochow go well for you.
    Me too. Except without the last bit.
    avatar
    wt00

    Posts : 190
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2018-03-01
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by wt00 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:24 pm

    @SI wrote:

    I've still got no idea where Josh Aloiai is!  Not in 1sts, not in Ressies, can't find an injury report.  I don't know how we could just lose a bloke that big.  Rochow locking him in the dunnies at Concord is my next bet.

    WT forum saying medial ligament injury for Josh. Would mean rochow will have 4week stint at minimum in 1st grade if it's true.
    avatar
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 2726
    Reputation : 853
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Boozecluez on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:24 pm

    @Shanbon wrote:

    Hookers and 2nd Row, halves, front row haha everywhere. Ill post me team soon

    Will have to call you Target from now on, not cheap like Kmart or crazy expensive like Myer....
    avatar
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 3879
    Reputation : 979
    Join date : 2016-01-26

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Mulvy on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:25 pm

    @Pain wrote:TPJ at 14 due to jersey sizing?

    Bennett changed his run-on vs bench an hour before most games last year. They play first. You'll know an hour before. You should plan accordingly.
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4816
    Reputation : 1155
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Archer on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:25 pm

    I'm really interested in Williams or possibly Sezer with no Hodgo and Austin on the bench.
    avatar
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 2726
    Reputation : 853
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : Sydney

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Boozecluez on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:26 pm

    Instead of TPJ will run SST in the front row pending tomorrows update
    Can't find room for him now
    avatar
    my tv broke

    Posts : 6295
    Reputation : 1398
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by my tv broke on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:26 pm

    FWIW just saw siebold on fox and he said hes been really transparent about his selections at hooker. And unless something unforeseen happens ie injury, farah wont be playing this week
    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 2590
    Reputation : 671
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Pain on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:26 pm

    Should also pencil in your C & V now in case you forget in 50 hours time.

    Redneck_hori

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2018-03-03
    Age : 35
    Location : NZ

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Redneck_hori on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:29 pm

    @Archer wrote:I'm really interested in Williams or possibly Sezer with no Hodgo and Austin on the bench.
    Im considering sezer because of this also.
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4816
    Reputation : 1155
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Archer on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:41 pm

    @Redneck_hori wrote:
    Im considering sezer because of this also.
    That team list means its likely to be like the trial where when Austin comes on it pushes Sezer to hooker, but i actually don't think this will be a bad thing, might be an increase in half stats because he takes charge and then when he goes to hooker he gets an increase in defensive stats (as long as he can handle it and doesn't wind up with a lot more missed tackles)
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 12582
    Reputation : 2935
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by SI on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:45 pm

    @wt00 wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    I've still got no idea where Josh Aloiai is!  Not in 1sts, not in Ressies, can't find an injury report.  I don't know how we could just lose a bloke that big.  Rochow locking him in the dunnies at Concord is my next bet.

    WT forum saying medial ligament injury for Josh. Would mean rochow will have 4week stint at minimum in 1st grade if it's true.

    Cheers mate.
    avatar
    Warriors

    Posts : 1298
    Reputation : 187
    Join date : 2015-12-07

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Warriors on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:47 pm

    Is anyone going to buy Jack De Belin? He is looking at some big scores with that bench. Think team lists favoured him heavily over Merrin or Nathan Brown.
    avatar
    Warriors

    Posts : 1298
    Reputation : 187
    Join date : 2015-12-07

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Warriors on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:49 pm

    Is anyone buying Hampton?
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 3660
    Reputation : 539
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Finch on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:49 pm

    Finally caught up on 100 pages.

    @MTB

    https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/102037965/south-sydney-coach-anthony-seibold-puts-robbie-farah-on-bench-v-nz-warriors

    "We've made a decision about this weekend and we think this weekend against the Warriors it's best for us to have an 80-minute hooker."

    Seibold said he wanted more flexibility on his bench instead of a second hooker, and that he would review his game plan after their opener against a powerful Warriors side.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 13500
    Reputation : 2863
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Welshy on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:50 pm

    @Archer wrote:
    That team list means its likely to be like the trial where when Austin comes on it pushes Sezer to hooker, but i actually don't think this will be a bad thing, might be an increase in half stats because he takes charge and then when he goes to hooker he gets an increase in defensive stats (as long as he can handle it and doesn't wind up with a lot more missed tackles)
    Sezer is a turnstile
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 3660
    Reputation : 539
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Finch on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:52 pm

    Talking up Jturbo on NRL 360.

    Shhhh
    avatar
    deathbywarriors

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2017-03-08

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by deathbywarriors on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:53 pm

    @Finch wrote:Finally caught up on 100 pages.

    @MTB

    https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/102037965/south-sydney-coach-anthony-seibold-puts-robbie-farah-on-bench-v-nz-warriors

    "We've made a decision about this weekend and we think this weekend against the Warriors it's best for us to have an 80-minute hooker."

    Seibold said he wanted more flexibility on his bench instead of a second hooker, and that he would review his game plan after their opener against a powerful Warriors side.

    Have Wigan flown in to Perth?
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 3660
    Reputation : 539
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 8

    Post by Finch on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:55 pm

    @deathbywarriors wrote:

    Have Wigan flown in to Perth?

    No, the Vodafone Warriors aka 2018 Premiers

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:17 pm