NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

Welshy
    Welshy

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

Post by Welshy Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:28 pm

No Worries wrote:Fuck ST do I crack another beer and wait or go to bed ? My weekends fucked and I'm gonna cop heaps of shade

wait him out fella, i'm not far behind
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 1

Post by No Worries Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:40 pm

beer it is. I have breakfast with my mother in the morning. Send me your number so she can unleash on you when I show up still half cut at breakfast
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:41 pm

No Worries wrote:beer it is. I have breakfast with my mother in the morning. Send me your number so she can unleash on you when I show  up still half cut at breakfast

She already knows mine fella Wink
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:43 pm

Welshy wrote:
    No Worries wrote:beer it is. I have breakfast with my mother in the morning. Send me your number so she can unleash on you when I show  up still half cut at breakfast

Laugh 3

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:44 pm

Welshy wrote:

Only because it is written on every toilet door
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:49 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:

Only because it is written on every toilet door

Quit calling me!
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:03 am

Well played gents Clap

Now get out of bed the draft is moving
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:49 am

No Worries wrote:Well played gents Clap

Now get out of bed the draft is moving

Like a glacier
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:30 am

Kafusi in round 12 is interesting.

Also find it fascinating to see teams pick bench players before other positions are filled up.

Unless it's a trading technique it seems a bit of a waste.

I use my bench picks initially on risks that I hope come good and if they don't I just drop them.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:33 am

B/L wrote:Kafusi in round 12 is interesting.

Also find it fascinating to see teams pick bench players before other positions are filled up.

I use my bench picks initially on risks that I hope come good and if they don't I just drop them.

Depends on the board so much left that pretty much like for like hence Kaufusi sticking around with others I won’t name for fear of theft lol.

Why bench players get picked in thinner positions before the perceived need, obviously sees a lot of similar players they would be happy to have
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:53 am

Paging Mr Wayne Kerr, Mr Wayne Kerr it's your pick.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:09 pm

All aboard the Hess express
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:39 pm

So for me, I've picked Shaun Lane on the bench but still have a WFB and Halves spot to fill.  

Completely agree with you on using bench spots for risk/reward players; which is what Shaun Lane is for me.  He spent a fair bit of time on the bench last year, so he is one of the few that should improve his average.  Thing with Lane though is whether he can keep his try scoring strike rate up at Parra. And whether Arthur does start him. Again, risk/reward.

As far as the Draft situation goes, his average is 10 above what's left in the WFB's and Halves.
    I can wait on Halves and WFB's because there is a glut of plodders left all averaging around the same.
    Also gives me a chance to have a look at a couple of these trial games for the young Halves we know fuckall about that might be starting Round 1.

The Second Rowers that are left averaging around Lane don't have much room to improve as opposed to him.  He is also DPP, and I have had a man crush on him since his days at the Dogs  Love

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:44 pm

Yey! No Worries picks Farah. It was meant to be!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:51 pm

I'll be picking my bench to trade. Likely to fill my bench before my centres & wfb if theres some value there
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:26 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:Yey! No Worries picks Farah. It was meant to be!

After your Wobbie comment I let him go for 3 rounds knowing I'd get owned when I did pick him. But at least for the start of the year I'm going to get 80 minutes and 50 points. I'll worry about replacing him when he starts job sharing.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:16 pm

How about a list of draft name = NRLFF name for League 2 ?
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:24 pm

Ahhhh get fucked, ofc its Welshy taking Bateman just before i grab him. Fuck you shit me.
    Edit: I'll make my pick in a sec, just don't want to miss this part of the trial.
    User Name
    User Name

Post by User Name Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:08 pm

The Butchers - User Name
    Quicksand - Quicksand
    The Clappers - Archer
    Foran 20 Pies - No Worries
    The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint
    Biggest Of Boys - Sauce Reed
    Thepoothattookapee - Welshy
    MJ StormTrooper96 - Stormtrooper

I think these are right

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:59 pm

Stormtrooper not around? I'll be asleep soon zzz

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:56 pm